KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What games do you play when you're depressed?

What games do you play when you're depressed?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

What games do you play when you're depressed?

As the title says. Hopefully this is an ongoing thread.

For me, it varies, but the game I've been going back to has been Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 12:09 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I thought Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild had a calm music that helped me get over sadness.

The music and exploring an open world with the trot of a walking Horse makes anyone feel better in my opinion.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 12:15 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I thought Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild had a calm music that helped me get over sadness.

The music and exploring an open world with the trot of a walking Horse makes anyone feel better in my opinion.
Well it has that in common with Kingdom Come, then, I guess.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 12:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Never played it, do you find it better quality then Breath of the Wild?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:17 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Never played it, do you find it better quality then Breath of the Wild?
I think it's one of the best RPG's in recent memory, but better then BoTW? Nah man, I can't say many games could take that title.

Even if I do find Kingdom Come more fun PERSONALLY due to the setting and great, engaging combat.

It's actually one of the best-selling games of the year.

The story takes place during a war in Bohemia in 1403.

Basically it's an open-world medieval simulator, but tbh it's the first 1st-person medieval action-rpg with good combat ever. Just watch some reviews for it then make up your mind, haha.

If ya need more information, check here of course: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:06 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Thanks!

I’ll check this out.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:37 AM
Jmanghan

Will do, buddy.

If you're into that feeling BoTW gives you, this game and Skyrim will give you similar feelings.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:58 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I have played Skyrim, but I don’t think it has a good as soundtracks as Breath of the Wild.

There is just a feeling coming from Breath of the Wild that makes you feel better.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:12 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I don't have depression or anything, but the Mass Effect games always make me feel good. Feels like I'm visiting old friends.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Lisa: the Painful is a good game to play if you're feeling down and need to brighten up your mood.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by NemeBro
Lisa: the Painful is a good game to play if you're feeling down and need to brighten up your mood.
Aren’t you always down though?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:52 AM
Jmanghan

JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:16 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Russian Roulette

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 08:17 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Russian Roulette
All you do is make shitposts.

...And they make me laugh every time. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 08:28 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

RE7 in VR.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 09:32 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote