KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Surtur Derangement Syndrome

Surtur Derangement Syndrome
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't interact with Fly, buttface.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Also, your butt is too big and you smell like baby vomit, EmperorDMB (I don't know any of those things but I am trying to do the thing you find annoying).
Hey leave thiccboi alone, the babies he liberated from their owners are really sick.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:26 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
Everyone here is an adult, they can act like it or not.

Go eat poop, DDM, you dumb butt baby.

How dare you! You're clearly on welfare and voted for Hillary! Also, all of your generation is cucking the incels while making baby boomer sounds! I'm right, you're wrong!

Reword this post for 10 pages and add in insults! I win! You lose!

Originally posted by Robtard

Add a ", respectively" to make your hurt feelings feel better. I win, you lose! For 10 pages!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I already tried to get Robtard and Quan to stop engaging in pages of useless posts with Surtur and Fly.

If the mods cared about modding the forums, this wouldn't happen. They'd start issuing bans to Robtard, Surtur, Fly, and Quan for their pages and pages of useless posts.

But I don't think anyone wants early 2000s levels of moderation. That's just annoying hall-monitor modding. And it takes too much effort as a mod to keep a forum clean like that.

You just have to deal with it. Or stop coming to this site.

Also, your butt is too big and you smell like baby vomit, EmperorDMB (I don't know any of those things but I am trying to do the thing you find annoying).

It doesn't really take that much time as the majority of it is done by maybe 6 posters. that's what, 90 seconds every week or two?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

How dare you! You're clearly on welfare and voted for Hillary! Also, all of your generation is cucking the incels while making baby boomer sounds! I'm right, you're wrong!

Reword this post for 10 pages and add in insults! I win! You lose!

Thank you for your concession.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:41 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BackFire
Quiet, manbaby.
laughing out loud

White knighting Surtur. The guy admitted he would not battlezone me or anyone over the merits of liberalism vs conservatism and is a shit poster. Read his posts.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 01:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed. They try to play it like I do it too, but my every other post isn't "incel, phaggot, loser, incel, troll, incel, phaggot, etc.". Nor do I seek to twist or nitpick every single thing they post.

And as you see in this thread....even noting this behavior is "playing the victim".
Shoots up a flare for bashars baby emojis while I call Surtur a *****.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 01:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by quanchi112
Crybaby thread.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 01:59 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Is this an intervention for Quan?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 02:07 AM
Impediment
Endless

Be thankful that BackFire and I let a lot of people run free here and not restricted like a class of fifth graders like the mods of yesteryear did. We're all adults and it's better to let shit flow naturally with some level of moderation.

That, and BF and I are too busy pushing each other's shit in.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:14 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shut up moron

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:45 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Impediment
Be thankful that BackFire and I let a lot of people run free here and not restricted like a class of fifth graders like the mods of yesteryear did. We're all adults and it's better to let shit flow naturally with some level of moderation.

That, and BF and I are too busy pushing each other's shit in.

How about one of you switching with Galan in anime? He's suddenly enforcing "rules" now..

On just me, though. Everyone else can troll all they want.

That, or I start posting Superman vs Goku here.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:50 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shut up moron.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

There is this thing called, "reciprocity." And when you act like a shit posting retard, people treat you like a shit posting retard. If you want to be treated better, then you need to be better. Simple as that.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 05:05 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam's a retard thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 05:26 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
There is this thing called, "reciprocity." And when you act like a shit posting retard, people treat you like a shit posting retard. If you want to be treated better, then you need to be better. Simple as that.

Exactly.

All I ask, is they don't act like shit posting retards.

I know you weren't addressing me, btw. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 05:27 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The problem is "both sides" are now acting like shitposting retards and neither side appears the least bit interested in being better.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 06:28 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Silent Master
The problem is "both sides" are now acting like shitposting retards and neither side appears the least bit interested in being better.
American political parties suck.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 08:05 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I already tried to get Robtard and Quan to stop engaging in pages of useless posts with Surtur and Fly.

If the mods cared about modding the forums, this wouldn't happen. They'd start issuing bans to Robtard, Surtur, Fly, and Quan for their pages and pages of useless posts.

But I don't think anyone wants early 2000s levels of moderation. That's just annoying hall-monitor modding. And it takes too much effort as a mod to keep a forum clean like that.

You just have to deal with it. Or stop coming to this site.

Originally posted by Robtard

Aint the Interwebs FUN!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 08:20 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote