KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Surtur Derangement Syndrome

Surtur Derangement Syndrome
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, a lot of cool centrists here saying “both sides are bad.” Such a new, exciting and hot take thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 08:26 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Valkorion
answer: average IQ on gdf is like 35 lmao
Dropping to 30 every time you post. Agreed.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:19 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Surtur Derangement Syndrome

Originally posted by Emperordmb
So it's no secret that I'm more aligned with Surtur politically than his opposition, so you could say I'm not really a neutral unbiased party.

Nevertheless, Surtur has mentioned Surtur derangement syndrome and I used to think that was an mischaracterization.

What I used see typically is Surtur or one of his opposition posting something, one of them responding, and it quickly devolving into a 1v1 slap fight going on for several pages that I just couldn't be ****ed to read through. So it seemed more or less even.

Now however, what I see is several posters following Surtur to any thread he goes on (ie. Bashar, Putinbot, Quanchi, and possibly Robtard though not really to nearly the same extent as the others), and one of them would start posting shit like "incel!" "manbaby!" and posting the pacifier emoji alongside other stuff and going "oh look at Surtur being a ***** again" or some such shit. After that point the others would join in and turn the whole thread into a self-congratulatory jerk over how much they hate Surtur. It's honestly pretty pathetic.

As a consequence of this the quality of threads on here has declined rapidly as most of them turn into these weird Surtur hate circle jerks that don't really have any conversational substance to them relating to the topic the thread was made for. It's much more difficult to find the posts of people on these threads who are actually contributing in a meaningful way when you have to sift through several pages of bullshit to find them.
DMB when someone propagates views to belittle others they are engendering conflict. Is it a surprise when they discover others will hold them accountable for said views. Actions always have consequences unless you are saying my speech isn't free?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:52 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Re: Surtur Derangement Syndrome

Originally posted by Emperordmb
So it's no secret that I'm more aligned with Surtur politically than his opposition, so you could say I'm not really a neutral unbiased party.

Nevertheless, Surtur has mentioned Surtur derangement syndrome and I used to think that was an mischaracterization.

What I used see typically is Surtur or one of his opposition posting something, one of them responding, and it quickly devolving into a 1v1 slap fight going on for several pages that I just couldn't be ****ed to read through. So it seemed more or less even.

Now however, what I see is several posters following Surtur to any thread he goes on (ie. Bashar, Putinbot, Quanchi, and possibly Robtard though not really to nearly the same extent as the others), and one of them would start posting shit like "incel!" "manbaby!" and posting the pacifier emoji alongside other stuff and going "oh look at Surtur being a ***** again" or some such shit. After that point the others would join in and turn the whole thread into a self-congratulatory jerk over how much they hate Surtur. It's honestly pretty pathetic.

As a consequence of this the quality of threads on here has declined rapidly as most of them turn into these weird Surtur hate circle jerks that don't really have any conversational substance to them relating to the topic the thread was made for. It's much more difficult to find the posts of people on these threads who are actually contributing in a meaningful way when you have to sift through several pages of bullshit to find them. [/B]

I noticed this in 2016

Two years later 2018

I have sent you a pm

Last edited by shiv on Nov 10th, 2018 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:49 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed. They try to play it like I do it too, but my every other post isn't "incel, phaggot, loser, incel, troll, incel, phaggot, etc.". Nor do I seek to twist or nitpick every single thing they post.

And as you see in this thread....even noting this behavior is "playing the victim".
Missed this, seriously... What ****ing snowflake. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 02:44 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Have you guys heard about the latest Surtur faux pas? What a f*cking ditz, amirite? She just needs to learn some respect for herself and stop relying on the men in her life to give her meaning. Maybe put down the fork and pick up a dumbbell once in a while, amirite ladies?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:00 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Have you guys heard about the latest Surtur faux pas? What a f*cking ditz, amirite? She just needs to learn some respect for herself and stop relying on the men in her life to give her meaning. Maybe put down the fork and pick up a dumbbell once in a while, amirite ladies?

Penis. Cowck. Balls. Nipples. Buttholes.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 07:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
laughing out loud It's a parody, because I might say exactly that! thumb up

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 07:41 AM