KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
EMP is backing a losing side.

?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:26 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You heard him.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there there, let it out
Haha, so true. They are such cry babies.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:34 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
NO BASH, NO NPC, NO LEFTIST KMC!

HEY HEY, HO HO, BASHAR TEG HAS GOT TO GO!

WE KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!

I can't be mad at this, after all life has consequences when you peddle bullshit...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1

^Cried over the NPC thread, and is an NPC himself.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he's still crying

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 10:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Only Tears of Laughter.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 10:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Originally posted by Robtard
Not for the most part, some can get a bit to extreme, but these social justice warrior types helped bring along the end of Jim Crow and fed movements like women's suffrage, marriage equality, civil rights, oh my.

The term was flipped by certain types to make it a negative and make all social justice ugly and distasteful. Along with terms like *gasp* "identity politics", when everyone adheres to identity politics in some fashion; even if minor, that's just human nature. eg if some of your politics are shaped by religion, you're guilty of adhering to identity politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZZNvT1vaJg&t=16s

I urge you to watch that video in full. They can summarize a better alternative perspective than I can through a forum.

They ARE very dangerous, AND a very real threat. And they ARE NOT, most assuredly not, like the founders of the Civil Rights movement that sought to combat oppression and injustice. These are people, with INFLUENCE and power, in academia, and through natural progression, political policy.

"Idea laundering" is a scary concept, and SJW are just as dangerous as far-right hicks. Tbh, they are probably more dangerous in 2018. A skin head with a swastika on his fore-head or some conservative moron arguing against Gay marriage is easy to spot. This is more insidious imo.

I find this testimony terrifying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRIKJCKWla4

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Nov 11th, 2018 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 02:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'm still wondering where the scam is on the Weinstein thing.

I can understand the faculty turning on him for airing dirty laundry in public, but he implied the head of equity and president had some form of agreement together.

It also looked like the president was spending money over budget to hire a lot of staff, and using the riots as a cover.

I have no idea how university funding works, but could there be some way to steal public money? Maybe?

Either way, you could tell just by looking at the president, that he's shifty as hell.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 03:47 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I urge you to watch that video in full. They can summarize a better alternative perspective than I can through a forum.

They ARE very dangerous, AND a very real threat. And they ARE NOT, most assuredly not, like the founders of the Civil Rights movement that sought to combat oppression and injustice. These are people, with INFLUENCE and power, in academia, and through natural progression, political policy.

"Idea laundering" is a scary concept, and SJW are just as dangerous as far-right hicks. Tbh, they are probably more dangerous in 2018. A skin head with a swastika on his fore-head or some conservative moron arguing against Gay marriage is easy to spot. This is more insidious imo.

You should see Frame Gams Radio.

Talks about what drives this stuff at the higher end. Starts with a group formed all the way back in the 1950's, that works with other major groups, and actually coordinates with newspapers and programs that they've bought and tap for propaganda purposes.

Diversity used for for agenda setting, basically. It's interesting stuff.

And of COURSE there's a billionaire who came up with this, and formed the initial agency that simply ballooned into this mammoth over the years.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 01:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like you, cdtm.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 01:44 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

2 hour talk-radio show videos? No, f*ck that. Who the hell has time for that bullshit besides people who have no jobs? Literally, what the f*ck is up with this shit?

Originally posted by cdtm
You should see Frame Gams Radio.

Talks about what drives this stuff at the higher end. Starts with a group formed all the way back in the 1950's, that works with other major groups, and actually coordinates with newspapers and programs that they've bought and tap for propaganda purposes.

Diversity used for for agenda setting, basically. It's interesting stuff.

And of COURSE there's a billionaire who came up with this, and formed the initial agency that simply ballooned into this mammoth over the years.

A 3 hour talk-radio show video? F*ck off with that shit. I ain't watchin' that.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Rage's video is basically a two hour gloating over putting one over on the academic publishing industry. You may have heard about dog humping being related to femmisim.

Considering they got an award for one of those stupid papers, I'd be gloating too.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:21 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Originally posted by dadudemon
2 hour talk-radio show videos? No, f*ck that. Who the hell has time for that bullshit besides people who have no jobs? Literally, what the f*ck is up with this shit?

we don't always see eye to eye DDM but, when we do... A 2 hour and a 3 hour video, **** that shit.laughing

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Nov 11th, 2018 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:22 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Emperordmb
?

You seemed to be saying that You thought that People would start to take responsibility for themselves and their actions. or in other words... GROW UP .

Yeah. That just aint gonna happen any more.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

we don't always see eye to eye DDM but, when we do... A 2 hour and a 3 hour video, **** that shit.laughing

I put that stuff on when I'm raking leaves or doing chores, usually.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:35 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Definitely, yeah.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:37 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

They are a threat just because they're agendas are being forced on people through Hollywood and advertisement without people being smart enough to see it.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:48 PM
DeviantDefiance is currently offline Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Rage's video is basically a two hour gloating over putting one over on the academic publishing industry. You may have heard about dog humping being related to femmisim.

Considering they got an award for one of those stupid papers, I'd be gloating too.

I can't do it, man. I can't watch it. I just can't.

I put that stuff on when I'm raking leaves or doing chores, usually.

I haven't raked leaves or mowed my lawn in years. I did enough of that when I lived with my parents as a kid. I don't have time to rake leaves or mow lawns.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 09:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Originally posted by dadudemon

Tbh this, but unironically just in case you're joking. I can't even do ten minute YouTube videos. thumb up

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 10:08 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote