KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why I believe the Left will eventually win

Why I believe the Left will eventually win
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Yes, yes, now ANSWER the questions.

Have you attacked people's children and their sick parents?

Stilt- A brazen alcoholic by his own admission who boasts about posting while drunk.

Bran- A person who routinely mocks people with serious medical illness and abnormalities.

See a PATTERN in the company you KEEP and PROMOTE as "Beating" and "Breaking" me?
I said look it up your obsession with me is making me revel in your hurt.

Bran jokes and you deem people as bad just as you did with Stan Lee. You are a joke of a human being. I do not respect you and hope my posts trouble you deep into your core. Call me a sadist if you will but this makes you extremely masochistic. You like hurting. So hurt. Feel it. Get back to me on this, k?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 08:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by quanchi112
I said look it up your obsession with me is making me revel in your hurt.

Bran jokes and you deem people as bad just as you did with Stan Lee. You are a joke of a human being. I do not respect you and hope my posts trouble you deep into your core. Call me a sadist if you will but this makes you extremely masochistic. You like hurting. So hurt. Feel it. Get back to me on this, k?

There you go folks.

A COWARD, REPROBATE, AND LOWLIFE who runs from his own statements.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 08:17 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

There you go folks.

A COWARD, REPROBATE, AND LOWLIFE who runs from his own statements.
You made the claim. You are crying over my supposed posts but begging me to do so. No one cares about this save you. You started one debate lost and tried to shift into another losing effort. I am who I am and because it causes you great pain I will enjoy the feeling.

I already gave enough examples of people not only disagreeing with you but splitting you wide open as a dumb person and a snowflake for all to see. I win just like Stan Lee won.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Nov 15th, 2018 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 08:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

The ONLY person moving the "Goalposts" here is YOU!

Once again I NEVER stated that Stan Lee was obligated to financially support Jack Kirby or his heirs. I have reiterated that point several times now.

What I ACTUALLY stated and will continue to reaffirm is that Lee FAILED to support Kirby in his legitimate attempts to gain royalties and original artwork. As the figurehead of Marvel comics since its inception, Lee had a unique place to publicly call for Marvel to address Kirby's claims.

Again, you seem limited in your grasp of vocabulary as demonstrated on your insistence in confining the word 'SUPPORT" here to that of Lee paying money to Kirby and his heirs.

Here is an easy primer for you on the varied usage of the word "SUPPORT:

Scenario- You and your good friend Quan attend a Girl Scout convention. At said convention a 12yr old girl proceeds to beat Quan into unconsciousness after a heated confrontation.

Once Quan is revived on the ground he looks up and says to you..

"HEY, WHY DIDN'T YOU SUPPORT ME BACK THERE?!!!"

What do you think is the most likely use of the word SUPPORT in that scenario?

a) Why didn't you pay the 12yr old for the cookies so she wouldn't annihilate me?

b) Why didn't you offer the 12yr old money to stop beating me?

c) Why didn't you physically intervene in the altercation?

Please post your answer for all to see!

There is so much flawed thinking in your posts it is hard to keep track but I will do my best to address it once and for all.

1.Stan Lee should have paid Kirby and his Heirs directly-

This makes no sense from purely a logistical perspective. Why would I or anyone who was in support of Kirby and his heirs limit compensation to that from Stan Lee?

For the 20 years that Kirby sought restitution from Marvel the corporation was a MULTI-MILLION dollar business. It would make no sense for Kirby or his advocates to call for Lee to provide compensation as it wouldn't address the issues of royalties and artwork to be handled in perpetuity.

When Kirby's heirs sought compensation from Marvel the corporation was now a BILLION dollar entity. AGAIN, what sense would it make to limit redress to Stan Lee when the fundemental issues of royalties and artwork wouldn't be addressed?

LOGIC 1 Dadudemon 0

2-It would be "Weird" "Unmanly" "Cucking" for Lee to support Kirby.

This is asinine on its face but I will address it nonetheless.

Siegel and Schuster the creators of Superman had received no royalties from the character. Neal Adams, the biggest name in the industry at the time in the 70's took up the mantle for Siegel and Schuster and publicly petitioned DC to pay them.

Neal Adams had never worked with Siegel and Schuster in any capacity whatsoever. He was potentially sacrificing his career by calling for this action. NOW, Juxtapose this with Stan Lee's actions.

Lee was the spokesman, publisher and most iconic figure at Marvel on TOP of being a collaborator with Kirby and he said NOTHING on Kirby's behalf!

Using your logic men like Miller, Steranko, Adams, Starlin and a myriad of other creators would have to be "Cucking" Kirby in order to defend him.

RIDICULOUS

LOGIC 2 Dadudemon 0

3.Scripture- Your use or more appropriately MISUSE of the talents parable is terrible!

Kirby never failed to maximize his talents or circumstances so to ascribe the parable of the talents to him negatively makes no sense.

In regard to Kirby's heirs both The Bible and your own standards make your argument nonexistant. By blood the Kirby heirs are entitled to the proceeds of the father's estate in all its forms.

You stated that one is "Obligated" to make the best of their circumstances per the parable of talents. The Kirby heirs did just that by availing themselves of the court system which allowed them redress.

LOGIC 3 Dadudemon 0

1. Your words, not mine. You said he should support them. You listed all the possible ways he could have supported them. And I addressed them. Nothing left to discuss. I think it's inappropriate to support them in any way. You don't.

2. You make arguments that Lee should have stepped in, acted as an advocate, threw his weight around or Kirby. But that would have been a terrible terrible legal choice on Lee's part. It already went to litigation. Should Lee risk his entire life's work on helping Kirby out (for no appropriate reason at all besides you wanting him to, see #1)? Remember what I said about The Parable of the Talents? This would be a sin on Lee's head. Lee was already involved with Charity work. No need for him to ruin his entire life's work over getting involved where he literally has no business being involved.

3. I included a link of a common Christian Website that listed 5 topics that apply to the Parable of Talents. Sin is on the individual, not Lee. Like I said so many times, now, it's not up to Lee to take care of another man's family. His family was not impoverished.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 09:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

You've been run off nearly EVERY notable forum I can think of.

A pat on the back from your buddies doesn't remove that stench.

Perhaps consider your condescending, obstinate, and somewhat oblivious communication style/approach to understand why people take issue with you.

You're not being run off. You're just not a pleasant person to be around.

If everyone is an ***hole, perhaps you're the ***hole?

Also, Quan has a very offensive posting style when you get on his bad side. I think he make you too angry and upset. I think this argument is not worth arguing. I think Lee shouldn't be required to support Kirby's heirs in any definition of the world "support" that you've presented. You disagree. But is it really a big deal to get super angry over and become super insulting? No, not at all. You can keep it civil with me: I'm not your enemy. There's no need to fly off the handle on me. Attack the arguments, not the person. It works, man.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 09:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by dadudemon
Perhaps consider your condescending, obstinate, and somewhat oblivious communication style/approach to understand why people take issue with you.

You're not being run off. You're just not a pleasant person to be around.

Also, Quan has a very offensive posting style when you get on his bad side. I think he make you too angry and upset. I think this argument is not worth arguing. I think Lee shouldn't be required to support Kirby's heirs in any definition of the world "support" that you've presented. You disagree. But is it really a big deal to get super angry over and become super insulting? No, not at all. You can keep it civil with me: I'm not your enemy. There's no need to fly off the handle on me. Attack the arguments, not the person. It works, man.

You really are pompous arent't you.

Your FRIEND, QUAN, the one who mocks SICKNESS, DEATH and CHILDREN is the one who gets "RUN OFF" forums not me!

Check the number of bans and incidents from Mr. "On his bad side" as opposed to mine.

Check the amount of people who publicly boast about putting the nimrod on ignore.

I am being civil it is clearly just a case of TRUTH being offensive.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 09:14 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This meltdown is truly one for the ages.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 09:18 PM
dadudemon

You really are pompous arent't you.

I can be arrogant at times, yes. It is one of my personality traits that really pisses people off. I apologize for making you angry due to my arrogance.

Your FRIEND, QUAN, the one who mocks SICKNESS, DEATH and CHILDREN is the one who gets "RUN OFF" forums not me!

I don't know if I can call Quan my friend but if he was in a tough spot, I'd help him, for sure. I guess that makes me his friend?

But I haven't seen him get run off from forums. I only know of him on two forums, total, and he seems to stick around just fine. I'm not up-to-date on Quan-drama.

Check the number of bans and incidents from Mr. "On his bad side" as opposed to mine.

Check the amount of people who publicly boast about putting the nimrod on ignore.

I can verify the first but not the second.

I am being civil it is clearly just a case of TRUTH being offensive.

I suggest not engaging Quan anymore, then. He makes you too furious. Quan rubs some people the wrong way.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 09:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

@ddm

I have over 160,000 posts on this forum. If anything I have expanded since I frequent the movie vs., comic vs, Star Wars vs., the gdf, etc. since most first few years of the board I stuck to the comics areas. He just makes stuff up when he gets emotional. He envisions Stan Lee and I as stealing from Kirby babies after we kill Kirby parents. The guy is a disturbed, nut case who I trigger. I truly enjoy causing this guy emotional pain so in the end I win on all fronts but the guy is not intelligent enough to get it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 09:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Gotta go Fantastic beasts at 5pm. Need to see some magic.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 09:29 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by dadudemon
And they're out there even now trying to mess me up somehow, and they won't stop it now 'cause they're all *ssholes! And they're planning when I sleep, and even as I speak, to stomp when I am weak, 'cause they're all *ssholes!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 12:04 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote