KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Post Crisis Superman vs Rebirth & New 52 Superman

Post Crisis Superman vs Rebirth & New 52 Superman
Started by: XLR87T3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
That actually makes me wonder how strong cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze would be in that format. If it's all carved out of one block of cheddar for example, I don't think it would be too strong. But if you actually structured it like a stickframed house with cheese joists, and cheese trusses, and seperate pieces of cheese roof? And what are we using for the plywood or osb? Thin parm sheets?

How strong are cheese wheels for instance? They seem like they'd be somewhat durable, but maybe not to a punch, and if followed the rules of a house, you wouldn't get anything thicker/denser than that.

Interesting. This is turned out to be a gouda thread

Also, what's the mortar? Melted cheese? If we look at a block of cheddar, that's actually quite hard but brittle, especially when cold. As it warms up, it actually becomes a bit tougher, but softer.

We need h1 calcs.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, what's the mortar? Melted cheese? If we look at a block of cheddar, that's actually quite hard but brittle, especially when cold. As it warms up, it actually becomes a bit tougher, but softer.

We need h1 calcs.
I was just going by no siding or brickwork.

I think you'd need mozza for any sort of mortar work. Probably parm for structure. Or padano. I'm not really a cheese expert though. We need Phil.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not to mention, that his original post is still technically correct - Superman destroyed a moon in his fight with DD.

Oh.. Didn't know that. Cool.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:58 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think you'd need mozza for any sort of mortar work. Probably parm for structure. Or padano. I'm not really a cheese expert though. We need Phil.

Yeah....wait till he comes in here lol.

Results may surprise you.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 06:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I bet you can't bench-press half a cubic meter of cheese, puss y.

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 06:10 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

What's the weight on a cheese daddy like that?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 06:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

What's the weight on a cheese daddy like that?
A few hundred kg.

You on the left:
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...urger/72650490/

Jerry is actually ripped af

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 06:19 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Holy shit. Cheese isn't ****ing around. I was expecting like a couple hundred pounds.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 06:52 PM
DarkSaint85

It's actually really dense lol.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:14 PM
ghostman

since its in outer space, wouldn't the cold temperature affect its density as well?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 12:34 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Imagine if Hulk broke a moon made out of cheese, would you accept it? Stop being a hypocrite.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 02:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Why wouldn't anyone?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 03:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by ghostman
since its in outer space, wouldn't the cold temperature affect its density as well?

Not that I know of?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 09:11 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Imagine if Hulk broke a moon made out of cheese, would you accept it? Stop being a hypocrite.

Pot, kettle.

==

Though this whole thread is a mess as it is.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote