KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jordan Peterson's Neverland Ranch of high IQ Lost Boys.

Jordan Peterson's Neverland Ranch of high IQ Lost Boys.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh man. You're going to trick me many times. Because I refuse to visit that site.
laughing I hope so smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 10:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pbot, even though my point was buried last time under a sea of outrage, I still believe you could be a father figure to many of these posters in here like JP is to his followers.

You don't even have to change your message, merely how you deliver it. eg With a few words you gave Kurk a daddy-issues-spasm, you could have easily turned that into a positive with a different method of delivery. Think it over.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 10:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Man, Dr. Peterson has given like four interviews each over an hour long in the last few months alone specifiying his ideas and what he hates.

The amount of hate he gets from the far right and left is understandable. He hates the far right ideals and mocks them regularly, and the radical left turned a UoT Professor into a lecturing rock star. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 10:21 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Pbot, even though my point was buried last time under a sea of outrage, I still believe you could be a father figure to many of these posters in here like JP is to his followers.

You don't even have to change your message, merely how you deliver it. eg With a few words you gave Kurk a daddy-issues-spasm, you could have easily turned that into a positive with a different method of delivery. Think it over.
Thank you for the kind words Rob, but I have one huge drawback... I was lost with ROTJ... hated the prequels and the sequels as for the extended Universe... No, just no! I have so little in common with them, I saw Star Wars at the pictures ffs.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 10:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote