KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The thoughts of Jordan Peterson...

The thoughts of Jordan Peterson...
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think he's alright. I do get frustrated with how absurdly wordy his answers are, however. And his voice and speech patterns are whiny. But I do like some of his points.

I definitely agree with this. Also, I think you're making a dig at Robtard. Robtard is just trolling you and it sets you off. Pretty sure Robtard would admit that Crowder can talk circles around him about gun.

While I agree that Rob is just trolling Surtur, I disagree that he'd ever admit Crowder could talk circles around him about guns.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 06:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Why are we pretending Crowder is some mythical debater?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:18 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Why are we pretending Crowder is some mythical debater?

How dare you imply Crowder isn't great!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

The dude struggled to debate a stoned Joe Rogan.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The dude struggled to debate a stoned Joe Rogan.

Why am I not surprised.

Googled it and also found this, dude is a ranting retard. No wonder he's so popular with a certain type.

06:05, he's on some stage ranting like an edgelord tool while trying to suck Milo the Pedo Enabler's cock. So very odd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64PvgflNTk

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 16th, 2018 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why am I suddenly reminded of all the times Robbie has made cracks about the validity of stuff found on youtube?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Why am I not surprised.

Googled it and also found this, dude is a ranting retard. No wonder he's so popular with a certain type.

06:05, he's on some stage ranting like an edgelord tool while trying to suck Milo the Pedo Enabler's cock. So very odd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64PvgflNTk

Wow, dude, this is a compilation of amazing owns Crowder dishes out while a very unsuccessful and probably legitimately autistic YouTuber says the opposite (seriously, that guy was extremely awkward...he was tough to watch).

Are you sure this isn't a joke video where he's pretending Crowder is owned just to trick people into watching Crowder deliver his hilarious and amazing smackdowns?

And the rant at 6:05 especially is a pretty damn good one where he puts heckling SJWs into their place.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Joke's on both of you, I'm not watching that video regardless.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wow, dude, this is a compilation of amazing owns Crowder dishes out while a very unsuccessful and probably legitimately autistic YouTuber says the opposite (seriously, that guy was extremely awkward...he was tough to watch).

Are you sure this isn't a joke video where he's pretending Crowder is owned just to trick people into watching Crowder deliver his hilarious and amazing smackdowns?

And the rant at 6:05 especially is a pretty damn good one where he puts heckling SJWs into their place.

I didn't watch that kid, two seconds in he annoyed me as most teenagers do, so I skipped along until I saw the video of Crowder ranting on stage. What I mentioned, the 06:05 time stamp.

Disagree, he came off looking like a whiny edgelord tool.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 16th, 2018 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:06 PM
Flyattractor

So Robbie Posts a vid an then makes false claims about it?

Welcome To KMC!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I didn't watch that kid, two seconds in he annoyed me as most teenagers do, so I skipped along until I saw the video of Crowder ranting on stage. What I mentioned.

I suspect the YouTuber is gaslighting. Trying to get lefties to click the video and watch a compilation of owns from Crowder and he's having a laugh about it.

Disagree, he came off looking like a whiny edgelord tool.

Even a superficial viewing, he doesn't come anywhere near looking like that. In context, it's a hilarious smack down against entitled, shithead, SJWs.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I suspect the YouTuber is gaslighting. Trying to get lefties to click the video and watch a compilation of owns from Crowder and he's having a laugh about it.

Even a superficial viewing, he doesn't come anywhere near looking like that. In context, it's a hilarious smack down against entitled, shithead, SJWs.

Not sure. I clicked through about every 20 seconds and it seems to be the same single kid talking to cam and then Crowder talking to kid scene all the way through up until the end where it's Crowder ranting on a stage at a different event.

Disagreed, sticking with edgelord tool and Milo supporter.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:13 PM
dadudemon

Not sure. I clicked through about every 20 seconds and it seems to be the same single kid talking to cam and then Crowder talking to kid scene all the way through up until the end where it's Crowder ranting on a stage at a different event.

Disagreed, sticking with edgelord tool and Milo supporter.

I like Milo and Crowder, both. thumb up I especially love how nasty Milo can be with his insults, too. 😂

And I heard Milo's rambling about young boys having sex with older men and it being great or something. Obviously, I think that's gross. But when I was 11, I wanted to bang every hot adult woman I saw and I certainly tried a few times.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Milo's a piece of shit, Crowder's just a silly closeted gay man who rants nonsense.

Milo went a bit further than that. He attacked grown men who where victims of child rape because they dared to voice it up and complain. He's a scumbag, I'm happy his 15mins ended.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:22 PM
BackFire

I love Crowder's scrawny little beta nerd who cheers him on in the background all the time. Best part of his videos.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I love Crowder's scrawny little beta nerd who cheers him on in the background all the time. Best part of his videos.

That weakling may be the beta nerd cheerleader on the show, but he's the Top in the bedroom.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:27 PM
BackFire

True, Crowder is definitely a bottom if I've ever seen one. Probably asks to be choked, too.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:34 PM
dadudemon

Milo's a piece of shit, Crowder's just a silly closeted gay man who rants nonsense.

Milo went a bit further than that. He attacked grown men who where victims of child rape because they dared to voice it up and complain. He's a scumbag, I'm happy his 15mins ended.

Okay, so where's this attack he had against those victims so I can make fun of you for being a hysterical SJW?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

True, Crowder is definitely a bottom if I've ever seen one. Probably asks to be choked, too.

That resonants with his average like minded viewer/subscriber.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 16th, 2018 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, so where's this attack he had against those victims so I can make fun of you for being a hysterical SJW?

It came up a few times in KMC, the most recent one I can recall:

Originally posted by NemeBro
He did a bit more than that my friend.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patrickstr...Kel5#.kga4oPdRr

Click the link; here's a snippet:

In an interview with Gavin McInnes on his eponymous US internet chat show – originally aired in 2015 on Compound Media – Yiannopoulos, responding to a remark by the host regarding priests who abuse children, said: "The real problem I have is all these people who suddenly remember they were abused 20 years later and suddenly decide that it was a problem – whinging, selfish brats."

He added: "I mean, my god, it’s really not that big a deal. You can't let it ruin your life – so someone fiddled with you, so what?"
-snip

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:59 PM