KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Favorite AP Quotes

Favorite AP Quotes
Started by: Beelzebub

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beelzebub

Favorite AP Quotes

I thought I'd show one of our members a little love. AP has made several statements throughout the years that have showed their bravery, intelligence and courage and I thought it was high time we show it some well deserved respect.

(please log in to view the image)

Post your favorite AP quotes below! smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

That has to be fake

EDIT: It's not, lol. AP gets inseminated by Ant Live on Camera

Last edited by RealistRacism on Nov 14th, 2018 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 05:37 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I honestly don't think Ancient Power wants a post about her.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

You're right Nadd, they're too modest. But it's our duty as their friends and colleagues to give it the praise it deserves imo.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

She doesn't even care.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

Here AP heroically roasts the blasphemer that was Ant before he came to his senses and befriended the great revealer of truths.

(please log in to view the image)

Edit: The best part of the above is that AP actually gives Ant advice to better himself as a person ( advice he obviously took ).

Last edited by Beelzebub on Nov 14th, 2018 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 05:43 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

in for a classic thread

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 06:16 PM
Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

This is going to be good.

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 06:29 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
"Darkly he proclaimed 'I am Sion, Lord of Pain and Lord of the Sith and you cannot kill me.' instead of exchanging words with the abomination before her, she simply attempted to cut the beast off from the Force but she realised this monster had become the Dark Side and such techniques would not work. Ziost was their battleground, time and again she would cut him down and once more he would rise anew. Aided by his minions the fight lasted three nights, despite the freezing temperatures and the well of darkness swirling through the collapsing fortresses, she would cut down more and more Dark Jedi until finally when Sion realised this engagement was one he could not win, he fled and no matter how much she chased him he would not be found again." - Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide Collector's Edition

quote:
"As the Grand Master of the order she would spend her days not deliberating in chambers or meditating on the power of theForce but instead hunting down the remains of the Sith, the cults and brptherhoods that formed after Kun's imprisonment, she knew that left unchecked yet another Dark Lord would rise in their place. Eventually towards the end of her life after decades of no contact to the order, she returned to only her daughter Vima and warned her of a dark wheel turning, a vast blackness hiding behind the ruins of the Old Sith Empire, she felt in her gut that many wars would follow and so she created the council and the three paths and much more, hoping that an organised Jedi Order could survive the chaos to come." - Tales of the Jedi companion

I honestly have a legit question.

Why the **** did you forge those? It's not even some giant wank. I mean, I would understand Skillz forging some quotes claiming "Valkorion was the most powerful being ever" in a nutshell, Selenial forging something that implies Shaak Ti is a match for Kenobi, or something like that.

But this?

What was even the point?

I believe that if you're really risking it all and forging stuff, let's do it only if it's really, really beneficial and worth the risk. Why fake sources that aren't even a trump card at all? What's even the actual point in doing so?

This is the equivalent of robbing a bank to steal ****ing 20 dollars and the pen. Driving across the entire continent for a ****ing kebab. WHY?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 07:00 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I can't have troll/bash threads popping up, guys.

IF AP would like to respond to the...eh...'commentary' here, he/she/it can PM me and I'll reopen it. Until then, closing.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote