KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trumps Dad was arrested marching with the KKK

Donald Trumps Dad was arrested marching with the KKK
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

^ Haha!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:22 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deadline
I also hear that Snopes is a load of rubbish.

Not at all.

But proven to have a slight left bias. On this very site.

If neutral is 5, extreme right 10, extreme left 1...snopes is a 4.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

how dare u try to take back a smile!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:26 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. It was the SMILEE.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:35 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We need to just impeach his dad Problem solved.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Re Trump v Black Professionals

O'Donnell had been passed over for a key position, and angrily quit his job at Trump Plaza in April 1990
So the source of the word perfect racist quote is a disgruntled ex employee - who rage quit because he didn't get a promotion after three executives died in a helicopter crash.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumped!_(book)

I've looked at Trump grandstanding on Larry Kings television show Re: The Central Park Five + Trump taking out a newspaper advertisment to draw further attention to himself virtue signalling. and at Trumps Oct 2016 Televised Campaign Rally In Maine. After the televised rally. Sen Susan Collins, The Police Chief and The Mayor put things right.

I think Trump If He Is Not Getting Attention Is The Kind Of Person Who Will Say Anything To Gain Publicity.

Does Donald Trump Believe Every Thing He Says On TV?

The Obama Birth Certificate: Obvious. Trolling Is Obvious.

And Every Time Obama reacted = Further Notoriety / Publicity for Trump

I remember last year telling people - can you not see Trump and Kim are trolling - its all drama - When Trump meets someone who's a kid like him. Obvious. Trolling is Obvious.

Somalia.

I've seen the same tv reports of Somalia. Its too much to mention.

The Crime Rate In Somalia = The country has been an active war zone since October 1991 to Present. The most widely reported / publicly active pirates on the planet today are: Somali Pirates.

This is from the British Government
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-a...malia/terrorism

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41474064

Here is a story from CNN
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/12/...intl/index.html

Trump smh prior to that televised campaign rally had he ever met a Somali refugee (probably not) and his base who were watching him on tv? (of course not)

If you actually get a chance to meet with a somali refugee, the somalis who are running from Al Shabaab, they're good people. It was extremely low and ignorant of Trump to Lump all Somalis together.

Was it racist?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Really?

The Central Park Five - Idiot -

In His Defense - Did Trump Know at the time that every single one of those innocent kids confessions were forced?

10+ years later after the real murderer came out and they did the dna tests and the men were released from their false imprisonment he should have made a big public apology, held his hands high and said I was wrong not double down.

Fairstein and Trump were the longest hold outs in the Central Park Five

To go on Larry King and to take out a Newspaper Ad you'd have to have a real solid source of information. Linda Fairstein Asst DA and Elizabeth Lederer Prosecuter (both first hand sources of information) are the most natural fit for that.

I don't think Trump is the kind of guy who can admit he was cucked / used / manipulated.

The man is too vain to wear glasses, admit he's bald and admit he was played like a sap.

He has defended his initial public opinion way too much in the face of undeniable evidence (Lederer / Fairstein would undoubtedly have told him of the hair which "was a match" for the woman who was raped located in one of the boys clothing - DNA lab tests revealed that hair was hair from another blonde - at the time in 1989 this would certainly have seemed like very strong evidence).

Of course that "evidence" could have been planted by anyone with access to the suspects - this includes the detectives, The Publicity Hungry Asst DA Linda Fairstein who was supervising the investigation and interrogations personally and her prosecutor Elizabeth Lederer who was doing the same.

Fairstein (blonde) had the means motive and opportunity to plant evidence and recruit Trump to bat for her in the public gallery.

The Donald got played by someone. Someone fed him a story. He fell for it. And he can't admit that.

I believe its his pride not racism which is stopping him from being honest with himself.

TLDR

Trump had to be getting his information from somewhere. Fairstein's account (Which is as Fictional as her Writing) about how comfortable and friendly the interrogation of the five boys was to get four of them to sign false confessions and one to refuse to sign a statement only for a detective to say: I heard him say it anyway and for that to be accepted by the DA's office reveals her true nature.

Footnote:

Trump, Oct. 8, 2016: I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me, know these words don’t reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize. … I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims. We will discuss this more in the coming days. See you at the debate on Sunday.”

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:44 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Again? Nobody cares about your wrong and poorly written posts.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:18 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't expect to see anyone owned this hard. Kudos DDM, you owned all against you, impressive! thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You two need to lay off all that cake. The High Sugar Content is giving you Delusional-Diabetes.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by dadudemon
Nobody cares

...you say that

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:51 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by shiv
...you say that

I did. smile No one cares about your poorly written diatribe about Trump-Racism-Denial.

And then I linked you to a much better written, moderated, and edited wikipedia page.

Go beat your head against that for a bit. See how that works out for you. Even some Republicans are disavowing themselves of Trump's racism.

"Trump didn't say that thing he admitted to saying from the book!"

Suuuure, kid. wink

What about when Cohen flipped and said Trump said racist shit all the time in private? He was just being malicious, right?

Well...when shit pops up over and over, over decades, you have to start questioning your undying loyalty.

I just wonder why, of all things, "Trump isn't racist!" that people like you latch onto?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think some of the things in the link were racist. I personally would just prefer to go with the stuff we know happened. F*ck Michael Cohen. Dude also claimed Trump wasn't racist.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah nevermind the president of the united states, what about that lawyer guy?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Lying Leftist Lawyer Guy?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah nevermind the president of the united states, what about that lawyer guy?

I only mentioned it cuz DDM brought him up.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:15 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I think some of the things in the link were racist. I personally would just prefer to go with the stuff we know happened. F*ck Michael Cohen. Dude also claimed Trump wasn't racist.

Yeah, we talked about this and I apologized for shitting on you.

You're not a pathetic racism denier. You just want to take a hard stance in the line where you have 100% facts. That's fair. Kind of like 100% facts that Trump is sexist and a sexual predator a la Bill Clinton. We have him (Trump) on a recording proving he is a sexist sexual predator. smile

Edit - I do not like Trump. I may defend arguments against him sometimes but it's only because I think there is a such thing as Trump derangement syndrome

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:18 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by samhain
Do you honestly believe Trump isn't a racist? And don't give us this 'I need proof, there is no proof' malarky. What's your instinct about the man.

You hid for hours after I last asked this question Surt, you then waited for enough posts to be written before coming back on so that you could say that you must have missed the question. Deadline gave his opinion and it was appreciated, perhaps you'd like to do the same?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:25 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
You hid for hours after I last asked this question Surt, you then waited for enough posts to be written before coming back on so that you could say that you must have missed the question. Deadline gave his opinion and it was appreciated, perhaps you'd like to do the same?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 03:38 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Atlanta Journal Constitution

“To me, this is the example of the problem that we’re having,” said Farris, former president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. In the meeting “you had two sets of people who heard things differently...I’m not saying he does not say racist stuff, but I’m trying to tell you, that it’s possible to say something racist and not be racist yourself or intending to be racist.”

In a late night interview with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Farris said he didn’t think Trump “looks at people who don’t look like him or come from a different culture as being less than a human being. That’s what we were confronted with in 1960. Donald Trump is not walking around saying we should have a segregated society. Now, that’s not to say that the other things he’s said we should be jumping up with joy about.”

Farris came under fire for his comment that Trump is not a racist for a number of reasons, perhaps the biggest because he is a member of the King family, which has long been involved in the fight for civil and human rights. His mother, Christine King Farris, is King’s sister.

He said people shouldn’t think he’s naive.

“This isn’t my first rodeo,” Farris said. I’ve grown up going to the White House...I wasn’t in there sucking up to the president.”

https://www.myajc.com/lifestyles/ml...pHKzKbMhcolxwL/

CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/...rump/index.html

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 04:08 PM