KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ghostbusters 3 "The Real"???

Ghostbusters 3 "The Real"???
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol is it really?

Well I guess thats equality then.

Yeah they are going to be young as well. Like teenagers I think or young adults.
This was my idea before Fembusters came out.

I hope the old crew is training the new Ghostbusters as it should have always been. Also Rick Moranis has to be in it as well.

Last edited by Inhuman on Jan 21st, 2019 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:32 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lol is it really?

What's funny about it?...The Extreme Ghostbusters show had a woman on that team too.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 02:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It also had members of Special Needs and Diff Races... So Extreme GB was really kind of PC...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol is it really?

Yeah it's true, apparently it's gonna be teens.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 03:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The funny thing about the female movie is that Leslie Jones plays a token black woman. What happened to female empowerment?

And then there were the shitty pointless cameos from some of the original cast. These people could have been used in a better way.

Also I feel like some people are now behaving towards this new movie the same way some behaved towards the reboot lol. People attacked it when they thought it was gonna be all men.

The entire thing was stupid...I don't have a problem with a movie about women who fight ghosts, but why did it have to be Ghostbusters? If they wanted to take advantage of the fan base they should have realized it was not the kind of movie fans were waiting for.

I will say I am not placing all the blame on the actresses...with the script I don't think the best actresses in the world could make the movie good. Most of the blame lies with Paul Feig.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 22nd, 2019 at 03:37 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 03:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
What's funny about it?...The Extreme Ghostbusters show had a woman on that team too.

Its funny because of Leslies tweet about making it all men.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 03:48 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Paul Feig also defends what she said too

https://movieweb.com/ghostbusters-3...s-leslie-jones/

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 03:53 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Meliassa McCarthy supports the film.....meanwhile her co-star from her Ghostbuster's lost her shit

https://www.joblo.com/horror-movies...-ghostbusters-3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 12:19 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Paul Rudd has joined the cast

Old Post Jun 28th, 2019 06:39 AM
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Robtard
They should just make a sequel to the 2016 film. Not because it was good, it was awful and unfunny. But to see the fragile men lose their shit again.

Are you an actual chick/feminist, or are you just making fun of chick/feminists ironically with your statement?

Also, I remember you being a dude.. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2019 03:04 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by -Pr-
Well if the movie she'd helped to make wasn't utter shit, she wouldn't be in this situation.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 28th, 2019 03:12 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote