I don't know where you're seeing salt? Maybe you're deficient?
How was Dooku slightly superior in 'Crisis on Naboo' when he got his fudge packed? Did you watch the same show as me? Unless you think there were circumstances to this?
He was superior on all other occasions, barring one. Of course there's varying degrees of 'Dooku not killing Anakin.' Just because he's taking it up a notch each time, doesn't mean Dooku's going for the kill or going all-out. My argument wasn't that he remained at the exact same TCW Movie-level for every single fight against Skywalker... This doesn't contradict my claims. This doesn't address why Dooku doesn't just kill Anakin immediately after torturing him with Lightning and be done with it? He has Anakin dead to rights at least three times in the TV Show.
Of course he'd be improving, but not dramatically. The outlier here isn't in Season 6, it's Season 4. So the Creators just think Anakin's having a bad day when he doesn't hammer Dooku?
With his new and improved suit? That's a pretty immediate change, not some increase in power through combat and training. This is clearly a completely different situation...
This is just retarded, lmao. What Quan said, and what I've said to plebs on CV repeatedly.
1. Ok, so him trying to kill Kenobi or Anakin shows his true intentions so it makes no sense to hold back after seeing the new Sith Lord.
2. Same with Kenobi and Vader. He left Vader for dead. Jedi do not let their emotions cloud their judgment. Do you even Star Wars?
3. Dooku was subservient to him so an entirely different scenario since he is his subordinate not Yodas. He is Yodas enemy so why would yoda not do so if he could so casually? Try to make sense and to quit needlessly speculating.
4. Due to having to defend his Jedi friends. He does combat dooku but does not defeat him before he flees.
5. We see him swing his light saber at him and you yourself believe yoda can effortlessly overpower him with the force so why woyld he not? He can spare his life and defeat him so why not do so if he so easily could? You make no sense on every fundamental level and the enjoyable thing for me is you do not see it. Your emotions are not facts but you will continue to back your conjecture with more conjecture.
__________________ RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."
And when he arrived and said "The dark side I sense in you." Did he not know that Dooku was a Sith then? So I guess the statement about Yoda wanting to capture Dooku was made before he found out the Count was really a Sith. This doesn't help your argument.
Of course it would, but to say this emotion in the middle of a fight would be as strong as it was sitting and pondering on it for a long time is pretty silly. His love for Dooku is actually something that makes Yoda want to 'destroy' him in Dark Rendezvous, so any feelings he had wouldn't be a hinderance. The opposite actually.
Without Dooku expecting it, in a show where passive force barriers aren't a thing. If Yoda could've done that he would've just ripped away the Count's weapon. Why didn't he?
This would've been a good way to take Dooku out. Either K.O him or strip away his lightsaber. You don't think Yoda would have done that if he could? Have you ever thought that this might be because he couldn't?
For someone of Yoda's height, injuring someone would actually be easier than killing them, lmao. Yoda could slash Dooku's legs off and be done with it, easier than he could slice off his head. He can capture Dooku by disarming him first, removing limbs etc. Yoda was also stated to be exhausted after the fight.
Last edited by RealistRacism on Nov 16th, 2018 at 04:17 PM
Similar case with Mace saying only Obi wan could defeat Grievous. Obi wan is just that good to pull a win against a superior opponent. Also maybe their friendship could help but that's speculation.
__________________ "Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."
and another major thing that people are forgetting; Anakin WAS winning that fight, only reason he ended up the loser was because he tried to take Obi on the high ground so theres no big mystery or inconsistency here; Ani just f u c k e d up
Anakin was not winning it was a stalemate. Anakin lost. Let that sink in. He made a laughable mistake Kenobi begged him prior to not make. Vader was so emotionally stupid he went for it. Good for Kenobi.