KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Everyone I live with smokes in-doors.

Everyone I live with smokes in-doors.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Go to your local social services office.

Say everything you've said in this thread.

I had dinner yesterday with a lady who is a health visitor who does home visits and referrals.

Her advice is to go to your local social services office and speak to some one.

Last edited by shiv on Nov 18th, 2018 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 04:16 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
That might mean something if it wasn't coming from some slack-jawed boomer.

the term 'boomer' refers to the american baby boomer generation, the absolute youngest of which are mid-late 50's.

the only 'boomer' here, to the best of my knowledge, is flyattractor.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 04:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

J, this would solve a lot of the problem in your home, smoking indoors is still God awful but this would at least bring fresh air in, condition it with the outgoing and get the stale smoky air out. This can be done DIY or hire someone to install it for about $300-500

https://www.amazon.com/Soler-Palau-...81555&psc=1

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:38 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the term 'boomer' refers to the american baby boomer generation, the absolute youngest of which are mid-late 50's.

If Only Bashy's Parents had been bigger on the Pro Abortion Side of things...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Re: Everyone I live with smokes in-doors.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
My advice is to construct a new bathroom for your personal use, if your home has space. You should try to raise funds for this end.
Legit probably the best advice in this thread. Make sure you put a window in there in case some of the smoke gets through the bathroom door.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I missed out on Booming (46-64). I’m a Gen X guy (65-80).
I’m still old though, so i get to say ‘back in my day’.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 03:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I always knew Riv was like 79.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 03:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Jmanghan
She got pregnant again.

First kid's name is PJ after his dad, second kid's name is gonna be Mason, he's due in March.

I'm not trying to get people to feel bad for me. You just aren't sympathetic to others' situations lol.

What I want, is a solution to be made, without A. Spending money that I barely have. B. Trying to force them to stop, which won't work.

Why don't you go to college and study hard while working at a good job fulltime?

And move out?

It's not hard to find a decent paying job to survive on your own as long as you are not an idiot (you're not), show up on time, and do a good job.

Go to a Vo-Tech school, get some IT certs, and get a 9-5 IT job that pays 50k a year. Go to evening classes at school. In 3 years, you'll have a bachelors and can get an even higher paying job.

All this takes is just simply making efforts. That's it. There's no magic required. You just have to break the cycle of laziness and un-success that your family taught you (this is what my grandfather had to do).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ That or a trade school, plumbers and especially electricians earn decent in most areas.

Reality is, they're not going to stop smoking. If they smoke around a pregnant woman, they're not going to stop for you.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
If Only Bashy's Parents had been bigger on the Pro Abortion Side of things...
but you don't deny you're a bloomer... bloomer!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 07:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
My sister is pregnant, smokes, probably drinks.

... why I muse over parent licensing.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:28 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

We need an update Jman. Did they stop? Did you make them stop by asserting your complete and unquestioned dominance over the bathroom? Did you build a second private bathroom? Did you move out? Or?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 10:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I want to lock Surt into a smoke filled room for six months to accelerate his pitiful life.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 10:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And our Leftist Posters claim to be the ones that CARE More...

HAHAH!!!!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
but you don't deny you're a bloomer... bloomer!

I aint never wore a pair.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:52 AM
quanchi112
Disney

And our Leftist Posters claim to be the ones that CARE More...

HAHAH!!!!

I aint never wore a pair.
Triggered morning, noon, and night.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 11:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Triggered morning, noon, and night.

Yes. You are, but then all of angry rant posts were a really big clue for everyone.

smile

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 04:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes. You are, but then all of angry rant posts were a really big clue for everyone.

smile
Classic projection on your end.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 04:35 PM
KyCooool

The smoke detectors must go off all the time...

But that's too much of passive smoking.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 05:11 AM
KyCooool is currently offline Click here to Send KyCooool a Private Message Find more posts by KyCooool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It's nice in doors, get on a nice couch, blaze it up.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 07:59 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote