KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Grindelwald vs. Voldemort.

Grindelwald vs. Voldemort.
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Popularity does not matter, here I will show you what does.

(please log in to view the image)

Where does it say that Voldemort is a better duelist than Grindelwald!? Ohh i forgot you were blind!

And Voldemort was indeed the most powerful dark wizzard of all times BECAUSE of his horrocruxes, which basically made him invincible.

Without the Horrocruxes he stands 0 chance against Grindelwald.

Please, inform yourself Quan

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:20 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Where does it say that Voldemort is a better duelist than Grindelwald!? Ohh i forgot you were blind!

And Voldemort was indeed the most powerful dark wizzard of all times BECAUSE of his horrocruxes, which basically made him invincible.

Without the Horrocruxes he stands 0 chance against Grindelwald.

Please, inform yourself Quan
Most powerful dark wizard of all time. Not the case with Grindy.

No, at no point did it ever state he was the most powerful due to this alone. Nothing you say is supported by anything other than your own opinion.

Grindelwald lost with the elder wand. Most powerful wand in existence and he failed. Voldemort was getting the better of Albus the same guy who bested your boy but this time he was in possession of the elder wand.

Most powerful dark wizard supported by Rowling herself. I am goooooooood.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

No, at no point did it ever state he was the most powerful due to this alone. Nothing you say is supported by anything other than your own opinion.

Grindelwald lost with the elder wand. Most powerful wand in existence and he failed. Voldemort was getting the better of Albus the same guy who bested your boy but this time he was in possession of the elder wand.

Most powerful dark wizard supported by Rowling herself. I am goooooooood.

Your ignorance is clear.

Grindelwald never had Horrocruxes to make him invincible!!

Your points are invalid!

Please prove that Rowling said Voldemort can defeat Grindelwald without horrocruxes! Otherwise, you are still losing son!!!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:29 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Your ignorance is clear.

Grindelwald never had Horrocruxes to make him invincible!!

Your points are invalid!

Please prove that Rowling said Voldemort can defeat Grindelwald without horrocruxes! Otherwise, you are still losing son!!!
Creating Horcruxes does not make one invincible. Do you even know what the word means? Nor does it amplify your power it just makes you harder to permanently kill.

Already proved he is the most powerful dark wizard of all time you have not offered any evidence of anything. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Nov 21st, 2018 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Creating Horcruxes does not make one invincible. Do you even know what the wife means? Nor does it amplify your power it just makes you harder to permanently kill.

Already proved he is the most powerful dark wizard of all time you have not offered any evidence of anything. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Thanks for proving you havent watched the Deadly Hallows!

Grindelwald beats. Your fanaticism over Voldemort wont modify the movies!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:36 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanks for proving you havent watched the Deadly Hallows!

Grindelwald beats. Your fanaticism over Voldemort wont modify the movies!
I have watched it many times but claiming the Horcruxes make him invincible in combat is absurd. It just makes a permanent death harder to achieve.

You still cannot proved any evidence supporting your position. The guy was in a prison cucking to Voldemort in the films.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:39 AM
Darth Thor

Ah so suddenly you admit that most powerful statements confirm who would win a fight.

Interesting.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: he kept arguing Yoda being more powerful than Windu and Anakin being more powerful than Maul doesn't mean they would beat them in a fight

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 12:43 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ah so suddenly you admit that most powerful statements confirm who would win a fight.

Interesting.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: he kept arguing Yoda being more powerful than Windu and Anakin being more powerful than Maul doesn't mean they would beat them in a fight
No, more powerful does not make it cut and dry but it is evidence whereas he has none. Voldemort getting the better of Albus with the elder wand before he changed tactics is the icing in the cake. Plus what I have seen from Grindy is nowhere near as impressive as Voldemorts feats. He is the greatest dark wizard of all time Grindy was the runner up.

You are correct. More powerful is not the end all be all but it is still weighted evidence. Kenobi beat Anakin despite being less powerful and less skilled due to other factors because power alone does not address the totality of it. You are so simple you will never fully understand the entire picture.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:08 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I have watched it many times but claiming the Horcruxes make him invincible in combat is absurd. It just makes a permanent death harder to achieve.

You still cannot proved any evidence supporting your position. The guy was in a prison cucking to Voldemort in the films.

laughing out loud

Okay, since you were so desperately looking to get crushed!

https://www.pottermore.com/explore-...y/the-horcruxes

quote:
Once created, the Horcruxes make the wizard immortal as long as they remain intact

With this I prove that Quanchi's knowledge over the Potterverse is limited, and therefore his opinion on this matter is nullified!

Grindelwald wins, the opinion of a non-informed Voldemort fan is irrelevant Quan!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still say being afraid to say his name was hilariously lame. Grown ass adults losing their shit over a damn name being mentioned. Even the newspapers called him "you know who" lol. Shitty journalists.

Even holocaust survivors can say Hitlers name without having a fit.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
I still say being afraid to say his name was hilariously lame. Grown ass adults losing their shit over a damn name being mentioned. Even the newspapers called him "you know who" lol. Shitty journalists.

Even holocaust survivors can say Hitlers name without having a fit.

I bet Quanchi looks arround before saying his name, and makes a sign of the cross after pronouncing it. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:59 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

There’s no evidence supporting Grindelwald while we have tons for Lord Voldemort.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:21 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Eon Blue
There’s no evidence supporting Grindelwald while we have tons for Lord Voldemort.

Have you watched FB2 Eon?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:27 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you watched FB2 Eon?

Saw it yesterday and while I very much enjoyed it and loved the character of Grindelwald, I find it unsubstantiated in claiming that he’s more powerful or would win in a fight.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:33 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

You are correct. More powerful is not the end all be all but it is still weighted evidence. Kenobi beat Anakin despite being less powerful and less skilled due to other factors because power alone does not address the totality of it. You are so simple you will never fully understand the entire picture.

Yeah but Kenobi is the one who trained Anakin. Which is why he can combat him better than many others on or above his level. You have been explained this numerous times, but it never seems to sink in.

But its good you have conceded here that power alone wont cut it. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: not that Maul was more skilled than Anakin, or Mace more skilled than Yoda

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Saw it yesterday and while I very much enjoyed it and loved the character of Grindelwald, I find it unsubstantiated in claiming that he’s more powerful or would win in a fight.

Then go and find me a single scene in the 7 Harry potter movies, where Voldermort evaporates half a hundred aurors without even dropping a sweat!

Or bring me a scene in where Voldemort is said to be able to destroy an entire city with a single spell.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:36 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then go and find me a single scene in the 7 Harry potter movies, where Voldermort evaporates half a hundred aurors without even dropping a sweat!

Or bring me a scene in where Voldemort is said to be able to destroy an entire city with a single spell.

Different characters, different feats.

That logic is like saying Grindelwald is superior because he lost a duel to Albus WITH the Elder Wand, while Voldemort sufficiently held his own against Albus whilst looking better.

And of course, J.K Rowling officially stated that Voldemort was the number one dark wizard of all time. Grindelwald lives in the shade of Lord Voldemort’s greatness.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:45 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

That logic is like saying Grindelwald is superior because he lost a duel to Albus WITH the Elder Wand, while Voldemort sufficiently held his own against Albus whilst looking better.

And of course, J.K Rowling officially stated that Voldemort was the number one dark wizard of all time. Grindelwald lives in the shade of Lord Voldemort’s greatness.

Again, you are not taking into consideration the Horrocruxes. No wizzard would ever be able to face Voldermort with those! Reason why, both Deadly Hallows movie revolved arround Harry destroying them!

Fact is, Voldemort without his shields won't last against such a skilled duelist like Grindelwald!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Okay, since you were so desperately looking to get crushed!

https://www.pottermore.com/explore-...y/the-horcruxes

With this I prove that Quanchi's knowledge over the Potterverse is limited, and therefore his opinion on this matter is nullified!

Grindelwald wins, the opinion of a non-informed Voldemort fan is irrelevant Quan!
Nothing from that entry disproves my point this makes him harder to kill. You claimed invincibility. Look up the word, kid.

It is uninformed not non informed you fat piece of ectoplasm. You are a brain dead fat boy. Voldemort wins as he is the most powerful and you have yet to back any of your claims.

Just. Focus. On. Overeating.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 06:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up

Eon you are becoming one of my horcruxes fighting the good fight.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 06:39 PM