KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Odinson vs Supergirl (H2H)

Thor Odinson vs Supergirl (H2H)
Started by: XLR87T3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend

The chamber was outright destroyed.

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Why did you post that scan?

I feel bad now. You were so hyped over the feat, and I completely ruined it for you.

big grin big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by carver9
The chamber is behind her. Looks like she got out after the blast.

I feel bad for Abhilgend. I wonder how he'll handle this.

It's pretty obvious tbh. Kryptonian's were mediocre AF. If I picked up the New Krypton arc, it would just be character ownage thread material after material. I wonder if Abhiligend gets a hernia when he reads that story.

Rage, are you talking about the scene where Superman almost died from Brainiac ship stabbing through him?

Yes. Apparently it takes away Kryptonian powers now. Abhiligend is the Jack Kirby of Marvel. He just creates whatever fiction he wants.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:25 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I feel bad now. You were so hyped over the feat, and I completely ruined it for you.

big grin big grin
Poor Abhilegend.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:28 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Talks about averages.

Proceeds to post showings where....Thor doesn't survive planetary destruction...(He does in the first)?

He was knocked out by the Shockwaves of the blasts which destroyed a few planetoids.
quote:

Is surviving planetary destruction suppose to be the average for Supergirl? It's not the average for Thor, Superman, Hulk or even Surfer.

I like how you bunched together these characters as if they are similar. Superman and even Surfer have extremely good record against planets getting destroyed.

Thor doesn't has a single such feat for him.
quote:

We both know how this is going to go. Why bother?

Haha "I don't have any such feats so I'll just pretend I'm going to ignore it".

quote:
Unequivocally, Thor shits on Kara in every category except speed in terms of showings. It's why you're so inconsistent and bouncing back in this thread. Settle down.

Like I said maybe in your dreams.

Kara has pretty much every advantage here except skill.
quote:

If you want, make an (un)official thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/

We can post their individual best feats, together with the sources/links/comic numbers. And let the board decide. 5 judges, I will forever admit Kara can f*ck Thor up. If you do, every time this comparison comes up, admit that Thor would shove Mjolnir up her ass with more force than the curry you had for dinner exiting.

thumb up

Sure, let's do it. When are you free this time? Maybe next year?

And this is without mjolnir boy. You're set on proving Thor is stronger and more durable than Supergirl with composite pre and post Flashpoint feats.

You still got time, back off or Kara would emasculate Odinson worse than Jane did.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:31 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The chamber is behind her. Looks like she got out after the blast.

No, she didn't.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:31 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

big grin big grin

We have the writer stating that Kara survived only because of her powers, she is in a fetal position and only moved when Superman arrived and your dumbass mind thought, she moved a few meters away and decided to go fetal there?

Are you sure you are not a retard?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

His own scan undermined his position and he is the one hurling insults. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I feel bad for Abhilgend. I wonder how he'll handle this.

It's pretty obvious tbh. Kryptonian's were mediocre AF. If I picked up the New Krypton arc, it would just be character ownage thread material after material. I wonder if Abhiligend gets a hernia when he reads that story.

Yeah, I feel bad for your parents at this point.
quote:

Yes. Apparently it takes away Kryptonian powers now. Abhiligend is the Jack Kirby of Marvel. He just creates whatever fiction he wants.

If only you knew how to read, the metal was specifically created to bypass kryptonian invulnerability.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I know its hard for you to understand, but try to keep up kid.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:45 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Unique properties is not the same thing as abhi is claiming. No surprises there.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:48 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

We have the writer stating that Kara survived only because of her powers, she is in a fetal position and only moved when Superman arrived and your dumbass mind thought, she moved a few meters away and decided to go fetal there?

Are you sure you are not a retard?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

You find it hard to believe....she busted out of the chamber (That clearly looks like it was ripped open from the inside) and entered a fetal position.....when she realized her entire planet, including her mother....had been killed??

Earlier you said: "The chamber was outright destroyed."

Now, it's intact, and survived the blast. So the chamber no longer counts?

If only you knew how to read, the metal was specifically created to bypass kryptonian invulnerability.

"Unique Properties" =/= Specifically made to bypass Kryptonian Durability.

This is amazing, I've rarely seen so much crashing and burning within two pages.

Bro, do yourself a favor, stop posting scans until you've learned how to read.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:05 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

This is a little rough this time around actually...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:12 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You just make up stuff.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You find it hard to believe....she busted out of the chamber (That clearly looks like it was ripped open from the inside) and entered a fetal position.....when she realized her entire planet, including her mother....had been killed??

Earlier you said: "The chamber was outright destroyed."

Now, it's intact, and survived the blast. So the chamber no longer counts?

Yes, it's hard to believe that Supergirl just broke out of the chamber after previously she couldn't.

But let me guess, Supergirl suddenly grew even more powerful and destroyed a chamber which not even a planet's destruction could and randomly went into fetal position.

Rather than what the writer himself said that the chamber only protected her from Gold Kryptonite radiation and she survived the destruction of the planet because of her powers.

You know, like what actually happened. But that's too much truth for a Thorbag like you I guess.

quote:

"Unique Properties" =/= Specifically made to bypass Kryptonian Durability.

That's what Lex said my dear boy, Superboy would hurt his hand punching the metal. It would bypass his invulnerability.

quote:

This is amazing, I've rarely seen so much crashing and burning within two pages.

Bro, do yourself a favor, stop posting scans until you've learned how to read.

You should stop reading altogether. It's embarrasing as a human being to read your posts. The sheer blindness to what is actually there in the comic is staggering.

How about that BZ, huh?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:57 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You just make up stuff.

Shut up already.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:57 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
This is a little rough this time around actually...

Are you sure you want to go around with rage and his fanfiction creating pals? Even the writers clarifying that Supergirl survived due to her powers and not because of the radiation chamber is enough now.

Rage has outdone himself now.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 05:59 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

^Uh-Uh. That's not what the writer said.

Yes, it's hard to believe that Supergirl just broke out of the chamber after previously she couldn't.

But let me guess, Supergirl suddenly grew even more powerful and destroyed a chamber which not even a planet's destruction could and randomly went into fetal position.

Rather than what the writer himself said that the chamber only protected her from Gold Kryptonite radiation and she survived the destruction of the planet because of her powers.

So wait....the chamber is so tough, that Supergirl could not have possibly have breached it herself, and so durable, it survived the planetary destruction intact...but it had....no impact on her survival outside of protecting her from radiation?

P.S. That's not what the writer said. It's also not what her mother said either in the comic.

That's what Lex said my dear boy, Superboy would hurt his hand punching the metal. It would bypass his invulnerability.

laughing out loud

A metal so tough, Kryptonian's hurt themselves punching it, can only exist if it has unique properties specifically designed to bypass Kryptonian durability?

This is really fun. big grin big grin

It's like a game of make belief.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Nov 21st, 2018 at 06:21 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 06:18 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hey Abhiligend, I did you a favor. I even drew little arrows for you so you can better understand what the art might have been intending to represent.

Supergirl's mother: "You'll be safe in here!"

Abhilgened: "Not if I have to say anything about it. You will get out here, and tank this explosion even if it kills you young lady!"

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Nov 21st, 2018 at 06:27 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 06:24 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

^Uh-Uh. That's not what the writer said.

Humor us and tell what the writer said rage.
quote:

So wait....the chamber is so tough, that Supergirl could not have possibly have breached it herself, and so durable, it survived the planetary destruction intact...but it had....no impact on her survival outside of protecting her from radiation?

Or the chamber which is shown is not the same where she was trapped in the first place. As seen earlier Kara couldn't break the radiation chamber but suddenly she broke free of it?

The most likely scenario is that the artist ****ed up and even showed some of the kryptonians floating in the debris.

Let me guess, powerless kryptonians bodies can survive a planet blowing up?
quote:

P.S. That's not what the writer said. It's also not what her mother said either in the comic.

Allura was only trying to save Kara from gold kryptonite, she had no idea that the whole planet would be destroyed.

Tell us already what the writer said rage. The suspense is killing us.
quote:

laughing out loud

A metal so tough, Kryptonian's hurt themselves punching it, can only exist if it has unique properties specifically designed to bypass Kryptonian durability?

Yes, kryptonians are invulnerable unlike puny gods.
quote:

This is really fun. big grin big grin

It's like a game of make belief.

And a lot of smilies when you have nothing to show as a proof. Most likely you never read the comic and only saw the scans online.

Go home kid.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 08:13 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hey Abhiligend, I did you a favor. I even drew little arrows for you so you can better understand what the art might have been intending to represent.

So you suck at MS paint too?
quote:

Supergirl's mother: "You'll be safe in here!"

Abhilgened: "Not if I have to say anything about it. You will get out here, and tank this explosion even if it kills you young lady!"

Yes, because Allura was talking about the gold kryptonite and not about planet blowing up.

But hey, powerless kryptonians body can survive planet blowing up.

Isn't that fantastic?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 08:17 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hey Rage, when should we schedule our BZ? 2020 when you're free?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 08:18 AM