KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Dude dont be jealous. No woman wants to spend her life with you. You need to sort out your personality for that.
Ok I want you to sit down for this. I want you to remember this exact moment when this prediction comes true. Months or years down the line when you are so frustrated with your wife who know longer wants you or cares about your feelings and you realize she is just a roommate you care for. Bury your head in your hands. Feel every exquisite sensation of agony.

Think about all the empty promises she made you. Hopefully you have a joint bank account and she screws you over even more so. Then think about me smiling at your life unraveling and how you are screwed. Quan told you so you insufferable lemming. Enjoy.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 06:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I heard that the thing it LACKED the Most was that for a movie called "Fantastic Beasts" it didn't have that many FANTASTIC BEASTS in it.

Yeah, it's cool that they are doing movies about the events prior to the original series, but they should have just made Fantastic Beasts a stand alone spin-off that focused on cool magical creatures from Harry Potter and had it just be that. Just a fun movie from the HP universe.

Then they could have a separate series of movies about the rise of Grindelwald. It just feels kind of out of place to me. The fantastic beasts are now an afterthought, and Newt doesn't really seem like he should be the main character in this series of events involving Grindelwald.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 10:14 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Dumbledore: The crimes of Grindelwald

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 10:24 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Biggest Crime of this movie is giving a woman / wife abuser like Depp a big paying role in a movie. Hollywood does love to support Horrible People.

Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, it's cool that they are doing movies about the events prior to the original series, but they should have just made Fantastic Beasts a stand alone spin-off that focused on cool magical creatures from Harry Potter and had it just be that. Just a fun movie from the HP universe.

Then they could have a separate series of movies about the rise of Grindelwald. It just feels kind of out of place to me. The fantastic beasts are now an afterthought, and Newt doesn't really seem like he should be the main character in this series of events involving Grindelwald.

That would require creativity and imagination. Something Hollywood is in Very Short Supply of nowadays.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 06:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched one Harry potter. I think it was called Harry potter and the crock of shit. Not a good film.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 07:32 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I watched one Harry potter. I think it was called Harry potter and the crock of shit. Not a good film.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 07:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Again for someone like me who wasnt big on the original HP series, Im glad these films are a little different as it has done what the HP series couldnt - getting me board.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 10:51 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Biggest Crime of this movie is giving a woman / wife abuser like Depp a big paying role in a movie. Hollywood does love to support Horrible People.

That would require creativity and imagination. Something Hollywood is in Very Short Supply of nowadays.
Your opinion on who is horrible is irrelevant. Get out of your sensitivity and be a man. No one cares what makes you cry. Depp was outstanding in the film.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 01:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Depp still beat his wife.

You are ok with Spousal Abuse as long as it is done by a Famous and Rich Hollywood Celebrity.

Yep...Thats our Quanchi!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 06:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Depp still beat his wife.

You are ok with Spousal Abuse as long as it is done by a Famous and Rich Hollywood Celebrity.

Yep...Thats our Quanchi!!!!!!!!!
you do not know that but even if he did so ****ing what? What are you the morality police? I go to watch films to be entertained not to screen the actors backgrounds like some crybaby.

Keep crying about how unfair life is, *****.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 11:00 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I admit, I stopped following that drama after a while. Did there ever end up being any evidence that he beat her? I seem to remember Depp's exes and women in his life coming forward and saying that they had never seen him abuse women before, whereas Amber Heard has actually been charged with domestic violence. I'm inclined to believe Depp from what I can remember of it all.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 12:12 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I admit, I stopped following that drama after a while. Did there ever end up being any evidence that he beat her? I seem to remember Depp's exes and women in his life coming forward and saying that they had never seen him abuse women before, whereas Amber Heard has actually been charged with domestic violence. I'm inclined to believe Depp from what I can remember of it all.
I never kept up with it. I do not see movies based off the moralities of the actors involved. I think most of the actors are probably dicks in real life but I do not see the films for them. I do it for me.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 12:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Horrendous second weekend at the domestic box office. Oh Warner. Fb needs course correction.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 03:06 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok I want you to sit down for this. I want you to remember this exact moment when this prediction comes true. Months or years down the line when you are so frustrated with your wife who know longer wants you or cares about your feelings and you realize she is just a roommate you care for. Bury your head in your hands. Feel every exquisite sensation of agony.

Think about all the empty promises she made you. Hopefully you have a joint bank account and she screws you over even more so. Then think about me smiling at your life unraveling and how you are screwed. Quan told you so you insufferable lemming. Enjoy.

Let's be realistic for a second, Darth Thor would be getting p*ssy from twenty years old on the side and keeping his wife on the side for kinky cosplay sex dirtier than we are allowed to talk in this forum.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 03:13 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bentley
Let's be realistic for a second, Darth Thor would be getting p*ssy from twenty years old on the side and keeping his wife on the side for kinky cosplay sex dirtier than we are allowed to talk in this forum.
No, d. Thor is the cuck. His wife tells him what the **** to do. puts a collar around his neck and does whatever she feels like. She is off living her best life and he shows up here crying about Disney Star Wars. She is his Darth Sidious he is the Darth Vader.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 03:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...h/#7c44210a7fad

Overseas is the only thing keeping this thing afloat. Jk will be reined the **** in after this domestic nightmare. Might make less domestically in its entire run than deathly hallows part 2 opening weekend in 2011. D. Thor thinks this film is better than the original films too making him look even dumber than previously thought.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 03:34 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bentley

Ooh, you have no idea how much you just hurt him.

Originally posted by quanchi112
D. Thor thinks this film is better than the original films too making him look even dumber than previously thought.

You really can't handle other people's opinion can you?

As Jack Sparrow would say "You need to get yourself a girl mate"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 03:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ooh, you have no idea how much you just hurt him.

You really can't handle other people's opinion can you?

As Jack Sparrow would say "You need to get yourself a girl mate"
I can but when you are so wrong I enjoy rubbing it the **** in. Women do not define me. I get it yours defines you. Weaker minds tend to need external solutions to help their internal problems. Do you call her master? Do you thank her for marrying your loser ass? You should thank her for defining you as a human being.

Ps. Only you would say Crimes of Grindelwald is better than any Deathly Hallows film. It is not even close and Crimes is good but the deathly hallows films are all time great.

Addendum:What he said is not true so of course it did not even faze me.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Nov 26th, 2018 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 03:44 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Is this worth seeing?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 10:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Is this worth seeing?
Definitely. I am a huge fan of the series though. It was better the second time around. Depp is fantastic and completely different than Voldemort. I prefer the true dark lord Voldemort but I appreciate the variety and fundamental differences with the second scariest dark wizard of all time.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 02:49 AM