KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battlezone speculation thread: Voldemort vs. Grindelwald

Battlezone speculation thread: Voldemort vs. Grindelwald
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Battlezone speculation thread: Voldemort vs. Grindelwald

I will rep Voldemort vs. notallthatevils Grindewald. A wizards duel. You get the elder wand. When do you want to begin and I will create the thread the week of. I can begin when you want. Say the word.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 02:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Let's start after Christmas. Gives me time to finish my finals and go through pottermore.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 02:15 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Let's start after Christmas. Gives me time to finish my finals and go through pottermore.
Films only but you can use the site. I was going to let you originally wait down the line since you are leaving the best stuff on the table but that is years down the pipe line. Pm me when you want to begin this next year. If you change your mind and want to wait for more films pm me to let me know.

Voldemort is waiting for you.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 02:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Where is the battlezone dumb question ik.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 08:22 AM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
Where is the battlezone dumb question ik.
Reread the op.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 01:48 PM