KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Viktor Drago vs Clubber Lang

Viktor Drago vs Clubber Lang
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Viktor Drago vs Clubber Lang

10 rounds.

Lang from Rocky III and Drago from Creed II.

Who wins?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 06:21 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Both have the same fighting style (straight ahead, pound the other guy into the ground), w. Drago enjoying a youth/height/weight/strength advantage.
Still, Clubber has the experience, and i think, the heart. He was a self made man who won the title, then lost it in an awesome re-match.
Drago was manufactured man, who didnt take in ring adversity well.

Neither was the ring general a serious Rocky was, but i think Clubber would weather the initial (1st tound) Drago storm, and then we’d see Drago in the same situation he was in w. Rocky.

The only way Drago wins is if the fight goes long, as Clubber didnt have Rocky’s stamina, but these two would likely just middle of the ring toe to toe it, which would favor Clubber, and go at most 3 rounds, w. Clubber chopping the big Russian down.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 08:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Got a PM telling me i rated the wrong Russian.
Havent seen Creed II yet, so, if anything, taking what i said above, i keep the same opinion of Clubber, but gotta figure Drago Jr’s got better boxing skills than his dad, which might tip it in his favor.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 09:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Qurstion,Question, is drago's mom watching?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 11:30 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yes.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:07 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lang destroys him.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 02:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Lang can KO him in the first three rounds, if it goes beyond that Viktor wins. Having said that though Viktor is much more skilled than Lang ever was so I dont see it turning out too well for ol Clubber

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 12:25 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
Lang can KO him in the first three rounds, if it goes beyond that Viktor wins. Having said that though Viktor is much more skilled than Lang ever was so I dont see it turning out too well for ol Clubber
Lang destroyed rocky. Dragon never even kod Creed who lets be honest would get wrecked by rocky at his peak.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 03:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by quanchi112
Lang destroys him.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 11:03 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yes.

Them he loses
Je has shown to fight significantly worse when she's around

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 11:32 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote