KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wolverine vs. MCU Ghost

Wolverine vs. MCU Ghost
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Wolverine vs. MCU Ghost

Phasing vs. healing

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 07:37 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

MCU ghost showed better fighting skills than wolverine

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 07:51 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Ghost is a pain to tag because of her specific powerset, but it is still doable, so I feel like Logan's healing will eventually net him the win, because he can probably withstand her attacks a lot more than she can his, considering he can potentially end the fight with one clean strike to a vital area. And before people come with "she phases his heart out" arguments, or some such thing, if it was in character for her to do so, Ant-Man and the Wasp would have been a way different movie.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 08:17 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Wouldn’t he just grow a new heart? Phasing his brain out would be a more effective move. She could do it, she threatened to kill Pymm that way didn’t she?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 08:48 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, threatened for intimidation purposes. She didn't try phasing organs against either Scott or Hope when she was seriously fighting them, as far as I can recall, so I don't see why she would start now, unless she is bloodlusted, which is not mentioned in the OP. And wasn't it through the neck with Pym? Not that it really matters much.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 08:56 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

She did kill that corrupt FBI agent under Birch's pay by phasing her hand into his chest

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 01:37 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Fair enough. Still not really a common tactic for her though. Plus, as I mentioned, Logan might be able to still survive phasing attacks due to his healing factor. If Ghost gets stabbed through the stomach or something, she's in real trouble.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 02:04 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Also can she phase through Adamantium? It's always been insanely tough id not impossible for phasers to deal with because it's so tough and dense.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 04:39 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote