KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Starkiller vs Vader

Starkiller vs Vader
Started by: Xiggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xiggy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starkiller vs Vader

Stips:

S'killer is fresh, bathed, well fed and not being hindered by flashbacks. From TFUII

Vader in his prime incarnation.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Xiggy a Private Message Find more posts by Xiggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Vader wins but with difficulty.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 11:19 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starkiller stomps

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 11:22 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Vader with immense difficulty.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 12:43 AM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HP Legend

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 12:45 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I SAID IT FIRST!!! mad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 12:50 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I SAID IT FIRST!!! mad

It's just cause I'm better.

wink

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 12:58 AM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

It's just cause I'm better.

wink
It is the avatars isn’t it...

I SHOULDN’T HAV HELPED YOU!!! mad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:00 AM
HP Legend

Nah seriously I'm no better than you.

Also thanks for motivating me to change my avatar and signature. It really needed it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:10 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Nah seriously I'm no better than you.

Also thanks for motivating me to change my avatar and signature. It really needed it.
You are welcome bud! big grin

But you are definitely a better debater than me, I just like to leave my opinion and a little reasoning.

Sometimes a little counter too. smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:12 AM
HP Legend

You are welcome bud! big grin

But you are definitely a better debater than me, I just like to leave my opinion and a little reasoning.

Sometimes a little counter too. smile

I'm not a better debater than you. Granted I don't have a very high opinion of myself but still I just geniunally don't think I'm any better than you. Most of my debating in my eyes has been subpar/mediorce since I got here. Give me one thread where I debated better than you. I'm very much an average debater. We're no different.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:18 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I'm not a better debater than you. Granted I don't have a very high opinion of myself but still I just geniunally don't think I'm any better than you. Most of my debating in my eyes has been subpar/mediorce since I got here. Give me one thread where I debated better than you. I'm very much an average debater. We're no different.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t657635.html

Remember this little beauty?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:20 AM
HP Legend

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t657635.html

Remember this little beauty?

Can hardly be classed as a debate lol. You didn't specifically argue a postion there it was mostly just discussing the validity of Khem's Tulak can solo armies statements (which as far as I'm concerned don't exist as of now because I didn't find any after further inspection eg: checking Ant's RT) which is subjective. I took Khem to be a biased source whereas you didn't and we had a genaral discussion. I wouldn't call it a propere debate where you particularly tried TBH.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:29 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Q
Can hardly be classed as a debate lol. You didn't specifically argue a postion there it was mostly just discussing the validity of Khem's Tulak can solo armies statements (which as far as I'm concerned don't exist as of now because I didn't find any after further inspection eg: checking Ant's RT) which is subjective. I took Khem to be a biased source whereas you didn't and we had a genaral discussion. I wouldn't call it a propere debate where you particularly tried TBH.
But you can tell that you were more skillful than I was in formatting an opinion. erm

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:32 AM
Meatpants

Vader.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 07:35 AM
Click here to Send Meatpants a Private Message Find more posts by Meatpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

Starkiller.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 07:44 AM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Vader stomps

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 08:41 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

'Killer.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 10:40 AM
Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Starkiller gave your Palpatine some problems. He should take it. Now, whether you disagree with the video-game or not - Vader was stated to be nothing more but a broken shell of his former self by his emperor. Of course - Vader being compared to Starkiller.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 10:50 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meatpants

That wasn't prime Vader, to be fair.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 10:54 AM
Click here to Send Meatpants a Private Message Find more posts by Meatpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote