KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Just HOW strong is the super Dragon?

Just HOW strong is the super Dragon?
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX

Just HOW strong is the super Dragon?

I'm curious after reading chapter 42 where it states again that no wish is beyond the Super Dragon's power. Just how strong does everyone think the Super Dragon is?

Does Grand Priest really mean literally " no wish "? So I can wish for " No more Zeno," and it will be granted? We believed that other dragons had ultimate power only to reveal that they indeed had certain limitations. Clearly Super Shenlong has been flagged as truly a limitless wish dragon. But what does that say about Zalama? I mean, isn't he the one that created the balls back in the day?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 10:16 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

For Daishinkan to state this:
(please log in to view the image)

And for the Zen-Ohs to state this:

Speaks volumes, given that they are the two(or rather, three) most powerful beings in the whole of DB creation. Accolades from them carry a lot of weight, imo, and heavily imply that the Super Dragon's wish-granting abilities are about as unbounded as it can possibly get in this franchise.

That said, we have two key instances to go by where Zen-Oh and the Dragon are concerned:
1.) Zen-Oh essentially undoes a wish from the Super Dragon when he perma-kills 'immortal' Zamasu.
2.) The Super Dragon essentially undoes Zen-Oh's erasure(s) when it resurrects all universes that Zen-Oh had destroyed.

Could the Super Dragon kill Zen-Oh, though? Impossible to say. Seems like an "unstoppable force vs. immovable object" sort of scenario to me. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 02:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

That moment a plot twist occurs and zeno is actually the son of the true Omni king

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 11:55 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Did the Zeno really defeat the Dragon's wish, though?

Remember, Beerus himself can "destroy" immortals. He threatened to destroy Freeza's soul.

Killing someone, and utterly erasing them, soul and all, are treated like two different things.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 06:10 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Beerus cannot kill true immortals:
https://i.imgur.com/trT37Z9.jpg

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 06:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Beerus cannot kill true immortals:
https://i.imgur.com/trT37Z9.jpg

Can't kill, no.

But what's that other method they have? I assume eraseing/destruction?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 07:09 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Erasing/destroying = killing, which Beerus explicitly cannot do to true immortals.

Likely a means of imprisonment, as Whis said the technique was more convenient than Mafuba.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 07:24 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Wasn't it Beerus who sealed the Elder Kaioshin in that sword Gohan used? Maybe something like that?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 10:50 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Good point. Now that you mention it, I'm sure that's what they were referencing. thumb up

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 01:19 PM