1. Super Leia! - without a doubt, the worst one for me
2. Luke as an illusion and the fact that this trick has killed him
3. Luke - who saw a good in someone as bad as Vader was - try to kill his nephew for a small spark of darkness
4. Hux and Poe opening scene
5. The fact, that a whole movie is about cheasing a one ship
6. Holdo overall, and her creepy flirt with Poe
7. Finn "funny" scenes
8. Finn being saved by Rose - I really wanted him to die
9. All-powerful Rey
10. The fact that that small kid at the end didn't seat on that broomstick and fly away to fight Lord Voldemort
I've seen that movie just once, and it was already too much. So I could miss some others stupid parts.
Yeah, the whole movie was terrible, easily the worst Star War's movie, perhaps rivaled only by Solo and TFA. The only movie that Disney did well was R1. And in my opinion it was pretty good tbh.