KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battlezone: Wizards vs. Sith speculation thread

Battlezone: Wizards vs. Sith speculation thread
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Context eludes you. This is why you are a troll worthy of h1 acclaim.

That hilarious! When you claimed Vader couldn’t choke his own wife.

Anakin Love Padame, him hurting her with the force was an accident.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 02:42 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
That hilarious! When you claimed Vader couldn’t choke his own wife.

Anakin Love Padame, him hurting her with the force was an accident.
Incorrect he lacked the balls to kill the wench. He intentionally force choked her. The guy was an emotional baby but the best is he still lost her and Sidious used him for decades. He deserved to be used due to his own stupidity.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 02:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You withdrew after accepting just like cactus Joe. I knew Star Wars fans were cowards and this confirms my theory. Wizards win as did I over the entire pre Disney fanbase.

You ran from me, plus even Imp had to delete your sorry ass thread for bring a troll.

No one takes you seriously!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 03:48 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Incorrect he lacked the balls to kill the wench. He intentionally force choked her. The guy was an emotional baby but the best is he still lost her and Sidious used him for decades. He deserved to be used due to his own stupidity.

Voldemort couldn't kill a baby. You are funny!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 03:49 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Voldemort couldn't kill a baby. You are funny!
Magical protections and context you are ignorant too hence why no one takes you seriously.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 03:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You ran from me, plus even Imp had to delete your sorry ass thread for bring a troll.

No one takes you seriously!
You conceded and so did Hillbilly joe. I won 2 times without even a post. I defeated a fanbase.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 03:52 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 04:23 PM
CactusJoe is currently offline Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CactusJoe
Are you here to formerly surrender? Or did someone inject courage into you?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 04:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 05:17 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Magical protections and context you are ignorant too hence why no one takes you seriously.

Anakin didn't want to kill Padme in that case. Stop being hypocrite.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Anakin didn't want to kill Padme in that case. Stop being hypocrite.
He intended to harm her she resisted the attack for multiple seconds showing it is a weak attack civilians can withstand.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Cactus Joe looks to be accepting so unless something unforeseen happens Josh is the only one to come forward then forfeit his own defeat. I get the debate I wanted, shame the fanbase, and expose Josh as the gutless troll we all know him to truly be.

Ready to hear the other wizard I chose?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 02:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 02:54 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Man, I just read Dooku is in this. Quan is phucked.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:03 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bentley
Man, I just read Dooku is in this. Quan is phucked.
I am going to enjoy destroying the star wars cuck so I picked a wizardy world cuck to make it fair.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:07 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Generous from you. There are characters from the Potterverse I find pretty cool, hope this debate actually happens thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:16 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bentley
Generous from you. There are characters from the Potterverse I find pretty cool, hope this debate actually happens thumb up
Voldemort and his cuck will mop the floor with Sidious and his cuck. Only thing that will stop that from occurring is cactus Joe forfeiting.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:23 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

He intended to harm her she resisted the attack for multiple seconds showing it is a weak attack civilians can withstand.

Context eludes you!

Cactus Joe looks to be accepting so unless something unforeseen happens Josh is the only one to come forward then forfeit his own defeat. I get the debate I wanted, shame the fanbase, and expose Josh as the gutless troll we all know him to truly be.

Ready to hear the other wizard I chose?

You are funny!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Context eludes you!

You are funny!
I explained my point you failed to grasp it. You backed down someone else accepted. You shamed yourself.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 03:59 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was hoping CactusJoe would accept so I could see firsthand his utter defeat and rub it in his face for years to come.

At least we have his cowardice as proof.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 04:20 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote