KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 3 Remake

Resident Evil 3 Remake
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I wonder if the flamethrower is instead of the rocket launcher because the launcher might be too difficult to deal with.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 08:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
He didn’t say “Stars!”

You could hear it in the trailer when the title screen showed. He also said it in the first trailer, though very low.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I wonder if the flamethrower is instead of the rocket launcher because the launcher might be too difficult to deal with.
He has the rocket launcher too. I'm also assuming he's got the minigun at some point. Dudes got an arsenal. He can also show up at any time (both scripted and unscripted encounters), so I'm assuming his weapon is randomized unless it's tied to where you are in the playthrough.

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 09:12 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

https://twitter.com/mragentstrange/...4304520192?s=21

lol Can't unsee now.

And I think I'm sold enough on the new Nemesis design now compared to how I was before on it, after seeing that trailer and screenshots.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 09:17 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
https://twitter.com/mragentstrange/...4304520192?s=21

lol Can't unsee now.

And I think I'm sold enough on the new Nemesis design now compared to how I was before on it, after seeing that trailer and screenshots.
I've been onboard since the first screenshot, but I still miss that stapled gash across his face. I really hope they edit it in before launch.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 09:22 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Arachnid1
You could hear it in the trailer when the title screen showed. He also said it in the first trailer, though very low.

He has the rocket launcher too. I'm also assuming he's got the minigun at some point. Dudes got an arsenal. He can also show up at any time (both scripted and unscripted encounters), so I'm assuming his weapon is randomized unless it's tied to where you are in the playthrough.

Ah okay.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 09:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 01:11 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Did you guys know you can choose different villains to play as the Mastermind in Resistance mode and that they each have a unique B.O.W./obstacle? You can play Annette Birkin who can summon G-Infected William, Alex Wesker who can use plant monsters, Ozwell E Spencer who can raise force fields, etc..

https://www.biohazardcast.com/annet...-in-resistance/
https://blog.us.playstation.com/202...minds-revealed/

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 13th, 2020 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2020 01:52 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That certainly raises the bar for this extra online mode. Consider me more curious now.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2020 03:57 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'll stick with the PS1 version.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2020 05:03 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Smasandian
Well....nostalgia is big business. I could go for some remakes/reboots of older games. That's the problem with early 3D games...unlike 2D games, they do not age well.

I would buy a remade RE4 in the same vain. I don't even know if I would change anything either...but RE4 with remade 4K textures and HDR would be a thing of beauty.

New Money for old rope is big business.

It's a suckers game. I'm a little ashamed I spent good money on Devil May Cry HD, when the PS2 versions I had were perfectly adequate.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2020 05:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm sure i'll eventually get over the new design for Nemesis, Other then that it's looking good the remake.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2020 06:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Imagine the Old Costumes pack also changes Nemesis like it did Sherry in 2. It'd be rad as shit.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2020 06:53 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 08:06 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Damn...those Hunter Y's have been made bigger.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 06:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Anyone played the demo yet?

I have good feelings so far, but I can see now that people who weren't happy with Jean's redesign... I'm kind of on their side. She seems so... Generic. And unlikable, though it might just be Carlos being a leering prick that has her that way.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 08:13 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I don't like the physics in general.

Nemesis will get annoying, I don't like his attacks.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 12:19 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Nemesis will get annoying, I don't like his attacks.

Well he is supposed to be a relentless pursuer so I can't fault him for that and most about Nemesis is pretty cool in this reboot (let's not kid ourselves. This is more than a remake). The jumping, the buffs he can give zombies, his roar being an actual attack that stuns you? Awesome.

One thing I do gotta criticize is him not going down like his classic version who would reward you beating him, dropping a weapon or a piece of one. Here in the reboot, he gives ya nada it seems. Maybe that's just the demo.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 09:42 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't like how spongey the zombies are, and I hope that Nemesis isn't too cheap. He's already straddling the line imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 10:43 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Not quite as spongey as the RE2make zombies though, and I guess your knife is back to being unbreakable, though can't cut up zombies with it the way you could in the previous game or at least as easily, so fair tradeoff.

Can already tell that there won't be much an ammo famine like with 2 either, not that I'm complaining with how many more enemies there typically are here. But yeah, I hope the game's namesake character isn't too cheap compared to like Mr X, even if he is the best tyrant.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 01:18 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Well he is supposed to be a relentless pursuer so I can't fault him for that and most about Nemesis is pretty cool in this reboot (let's not kid ourselves. This is more than a remake). The jumping, the buffs he can give zombies, his roar being an actual attack that stuns you? Awesome.

One thing I do gotta criticize is him not going down like his classic version who would reward you beating him, dropping a weapon or a piece of one. Here in the reboot, he gives ya nada it seems. Maybe that's just the demo.
Undodgeable attacks like that tentacle grab is a no-no in this type of games. Or in general, tbh.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 01:25 AM