KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who on film can Challenge Thanos the most

Who on film can Challenge Thanos the most
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Fighting back or not doesnt matter when comparing the Creator of the Universe against such an inconsequential being such as Thanos. It would make no difference if Thanos stood there or was fighting back.

Thanos fails much like he will in April. I'm sure you are used to important people in your life failing you.
So if a mother fights her grown son she wins because she created him? Can your logic be any more terrible.

Based off what do you believe Thanos cannot harm him? What feats?

Thanos already achieved his goal. They lost. You keep going off topic due to your life probably spiraling out of control. Thanos wins based off feats.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 12:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by quanchi112
So if a mother fights her grown son she wins because she created him? Can your logic be any more terrible.

Based off what do you believe Thanos cannot harm him? What feats?

Thanos already achieved his goal. They lost. You keep going off topic due to your life probably spiraling out of control. Thanos wins based off feats.

What a terrible comparison. You've obviously never been with a woman because the mother doesnt create anything Everything needed for a child already exists. My life is great. I'm not almost 40, single, and my biggest achievement hasnt been being the biggest MCU fanboi in the world.

Morgan Freeman has absolute power and control over existence. He is Alpha and Omega. Space, Time, Reality...All things created by this God. Even in the comics the IG does not work on everyone.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:09 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

What a terrible comparison. You've obviously never been with a woman because the mother doesnt create anything Everything needed for a child already exists. My life is great. I'm not almost 40, single, and my biggest achievement hasnt been being the biggest MCU fanboi in the world.

Morgan Freeman has absolute power and control over existence. He is Alpha and Omega. Space, Time, Reality...All things created by this God. Even in the comics the IG does not work on everyone.
Mother is what created her son. She gave birth so since she created him she wins according to your logic.

Touched a nerve have I? Being single is what I want you idiotic cuck. I do what I want when I want.

This is the films only and stop. Freeman has power over his own creation not all others. You just sunk your own pitiful battleship. Thanos blinks the weak creator out of existence. MCU>>every other universe.

Cry more you lemming cuck.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

My life is great. I'm not almost 40, single, and my biggest achievement hasnt been being the biggest MCU fanboi in the world.

LMAO

A little Harsh, but the truth usually is.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:30 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
LMAO

A little Harsh, but the truth usually is.
No matter how many of you cucks stand against me I will prevail just like Thanos did in Infinity War.

I would bet I make more money, have more free time, and do whatever I desire unlike you or Wolf boy.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:33 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

My life is great. I'm not almost 40, single, and my biggest achievement hasnt been being the biggest MCU fanboi in the world.

OMG!!!!! laughing out loud

Try not to be so harsh with poor Quanie boy! He has enough with his shitty life!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:37 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He also has weak shoulders.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:39 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
OMG!!!!! laughing out loud

Try not to be so harsh with poor Quanie boy! He has enough with his shitty life!
Another cuck.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
He also has weak shoulders.
And Another.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:45 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Another cuck.

Quan, since you are 40, how's menopause going!? laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 03:21 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Quan, since you are 40, how's menopause going!? laughing out loud
Ask your ragged mother. Teehee. Menopause does not happen to men, hillbilly.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 03:33 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Ask your ragged mother. Teehee. Menopause does not happen to men, hillbilly.

And who said anyone believed you to be a man!?

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 03:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And who said anyone believed you to be a man!?

laughing out loud
You did, hillbilly. I get that no woman has ever touched you but come on get real.

Thanos wins. Snap.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 03:42 PM
Silent Master

Quan just outed himself as a transphobe

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 03:44 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
Quan just outed himself as a transphobe
Sm still desperately trying to be relevant. No one cares, h1.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 03:45 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You did, hillbilly. I get that no woman has ever touched you but come on get real.

Thanos wins. Snap.

I get that many men have touched you Quan, reason why I asked how's menopause going laughing out loud

KMC》 The opinion of an illiterate fool!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 03:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm starting to strongly suspect that people saying Thanos beats Q were in fact NOT trolling but are actually(and hilariously) 100% serious.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 04:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm starting to strongly suspect that people saying Thanos beats Q were in fact NOT trolling but are actually(and hilariously) 100% serious.

Seriously?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 04:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously?

They keep insisting Thanos wins. Nobody has explained how he can kill beings who can withstand the big bang...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 04:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I get that many men have touched you Quan, reason why I asked how's menopause going laughing out loud

KMC》 The opinion of an illiterate fool!
Your mother sure has. Thanos wins. Get mad.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 04:18 PM