KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who on film can Challenge Thanos the most

Who on film can Challenge Thanos the most
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Was he even surpassed by Michael? Iirc Lucifer and Michael are two halves of the same coin. Creation and Power.

In the movie though Lucifer stopped time just by showing up, and healed Constantine of all his injuries including his lung cancer. He also banished Mammon who was trapped in the psychic girls body and on the verge of being awakened, as well as stripping Gabriel of her grace and turning her human. Only God's divine protection would have allowed her to fight and possibly kill/return him to hell, but God turned his back on Gabriel after her whole plan so she was powerless against him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 12:56 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Wait till Quanchi comes in here and claims Thanos beats everyone all once.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 01:13 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19

But if a novice Bruce can erase stars from existence by tapping them in the night sky and pull the moon over 230,000 miles to Earth in a few seconds by throwing an invisible lasso around it, you're really underselling his power. For example Bruce simply answered "Yes" to every prayer in the world at once and granted all of them.

Pulling the moon at this point in cinema seems to be a universal feat for these characters, but alas I forgot the part about the stars. I wonder if he was snuffing out entire civilizations? Civilizations which of course don't exist in the BA universe, lest bruce would have heard alien prayers (unless his powers were indeed localized)

That aside, iirc God cleaned Bruce's mess on the fly and did not use time travel. No evidence that I can remember of him having a mastery over time like q. Then again I only saw BA twice and long ago, so feel free to correct me

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Dec 9th, 2018 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 02:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was he even surpassed by Michael? Iirc Lucifer and Michael are two halves of the same coin. Creation and Power.

In the movie though Lucifer stopped time just by showing up, and healed Constantine of all his injuries including his lung cancer. He also banished Mammon who was trapped in the psychic girls body and on the verge of being awakened, as well as stripping Gabriel of her grace and turning her human. Only God's divine protection would have allowed her to fight and possibly kill/return him to hell, but God turned his back on Gabriel after her whole plan so she was powerless against him.

Yes it was an OP showing, and you explain it this way makes more sense to me, I thought it was God who stripped her powers and made her mortal, but it makes more sense now that it was Lucifer who did this because God turned his back on her.

Any thoughts on Death vs Thanos?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 03:14 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos cannot be challenged. Too powerful, too much willpower, unbeatable in one on one combat.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 03:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Ironically q stomps thanos with the snap of a finger. The difference is that q likely never needed to snap his fingers and was just doing it to be flamboyant. Sorry quan

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 04:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos cannot be challenged. Too powerful, too much willpower, unbeatable in one on one combat.
What does Thanos do to Q or BA God?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:18 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one is a match for Thanos in cinema.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:33 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by relentless1
can somebody tell me what powers Lucifer had in Constantine that makes gives him an easy win here? Honestly asking btw cuz its been a long time since I saw that film and I don't recall any crazy powers on the IG level?

Lucifer Morningstar can manipulate all of creation. That places him at a multiversal scale.

The Gauntlet would be a toy to him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:40 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

No. As you said, they are two and the same.

Both have the same power.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:40 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Eon Blue
No one is a match for Thanos in cinema.

The troll has spoken! laughing out loud

Seems you go thread after thread following Quan's stupidity. How pathetic.

Don't twins have a mind of their own? Or is it shared?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:41 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lucifer Morningstar can manipulate all of creation. That places him at a multiversal scale.

The Gauntlet would be a toy to him.

He never demonstrated the raw power Thanos did. Lucifer loses.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:41 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

He never demonstrated the raw power Thanos did. Lucifer loses.

Am not gonna contest your mental disability!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:43 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. As you said, they are two and the same.

Both have the same power.

What the hell are you talking about? Michael never existed in the movie.

Damn mouth breather.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:44 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What the hell are you talking about? Michael never existed in the movie.

Damn mouth breather.

Not being mentioned =/= not existing.

Your stupidity noted once again!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:44 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not being mentioned =/= not existing.

Your stupidity noted once again!

Someone is clearly existing in a make believe world and not reality. Poor little Joshy boy.

We forgive you for your idiocy.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:50 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Someone is clearly existing in a make believe world and not reality. Poor little Joshy boy.

We forgive you for your idiocy.

I admit, you are Quan's similar, yet more stupid.

Inform yourself Kiddo.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:51 PM
Impediment
Endless

Lucifer is to Thanos what a T-Rex is to a worm.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:54 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Going back to the topic.

These ones would obliterate IG Thanos without a struggle:

- God (Morgan Freeman)
- Q
- Lucifer

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:55 PM
Impediment
Endless

Don't forget Dr. Manhattan, too.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote