KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who on film can Challenge Thanos the most

Who on film can Challenge Thanos the most
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos cannot be challenged. Too powerful, too much willpower, unbeatable in one on one combat.

****ing called it!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:58 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I admit, you are Quan's similar, yet more stupid.

Inform yourself Kiddo.

I’m plenty informed of your foolishness.

There was no mention of Michael in the movie. None. Zero. It’s not the same cosmology as DC/Vertigo and there’s no reason to think it is.

Thanos wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:03 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Impediment
Don't forget Dr. Manhattan, too.

Yeah. But he ain't in this thread.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:04 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I’m plenty informed of your foolishness.

There was no mention of Michael in the movie. None. Zero. It’s not the same cosmology as DC/Vertigo and there’s no reason to think it is.

Thanos wins.

That's a DC movie you dumbass!!! And even if it ain't, the movie's cosmology is based on a christan one! Angels, demons, God....

That fact means there is a Michael as there is a Lucifer.

My pleasure to educate the dumb

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:07 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a DC movie you dumbass!!! And even if it ain't, the movie's cosmology is based on a christan one! Angels, demons, God....

That fact means there is a Michael as there is a Lucifer.

My pleasure to educate the dumb

It’s a DC movie based off of a Vertigo title. Are you even aware of the source material?! Apparently not, which isn’t surprising.

Michael was never mentioned. No proof. You’re just full of theories and conjecture once again. Poor little Joshy, Son of Fly. He just can’t get a break.

Thanos beats Lucifer into dust.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:33 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It’s a DC movie based off of a Vertigo title. Are you even aware of the source material?! Apparently not, which isn’t surprising.

Michael was never mentioned. No proof. You’re just full of theories and conjecture once again. Poor little Joshy, Son of Fly. He just can’t get a break.

Vertigo is based on a Christian background! Michael not being mentioned doesn't mean he is non-existant.

Perhaps you should read the Bible idiot!

Avoid yourself further shame Eon! Go and wait for Quan to come; you can't face me alone worm!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:48 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about Death?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:53 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What about Death?

I haven't watched that movie, ergo I can't give comment on that one.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’s death, existed for Eons doing the same things, claiming lives, can bring the dead back to life at will even after they been smashes and run over multiple times by cars. He brought a person back after that then took the body for himself. After he was done he brought the soul back of that person and gave him a second chance at life. He can take life at any time he chooses. Even if the person is not ready to die.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:58 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vertigo is based on a Christian background! Michael not being mentioned doesn't mean he is non-existant.

Perhaps you should read the Bible idiot!

Avoid yourself further shame Eon! Go and wait for Quan to come; you can't face me alone worm!

Concession accepted. You know nothing of the source material and are trying to cover your glowing ignorance.

Michael was never mentioned in the movie as much as you want him to be. To believe otherwise is pure theory. We go by FACTS, not your delusions. You really seem to have a hard time with facts.

Thanos wins.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:15 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael isn’t in this thread so it doesn’t even matter

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:18 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos beats them both.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:22 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Concession accepted. You know nothing of the source material and are trying to cover your glowing ignorance.

Michael was never mentioned in the movie as much as you want him to be. To believe otherwise is pure theory. We go by FACTS, not your delusions. You really seem to have a hard time with facts.

Thanos wins.

Not being mentioned =/= not existing.

Plus, I never said he was in the movie IDIOT!!!

You are my inferior Eon! Stop making a fool of yourself. Thanos loses, and there ain't a thing you can do about it!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:28 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not being mentioned =/= not existing.

Plus, I never said he was in the movie IDIOT!!!

You are my inferior Eon! Stop making a fool of yourself. Thanos loses, and there ain't a thing you can do about it!

And I thought your idiocy could go no further. You were IMPLYING that Michael exists WITHIN the context of the film. You’re the one that started to elaborate on the character of Michael. Lucifer wasn’t even impressive. He was pathetic.

Your logic is: Since the Daredevil film set in the Marvel universe the Living Tribunal exists in it. It’s about CONTEXT. LT doesn’t exist within the context of the film, therefore it’s irrelevant. You’re not even aware of what you’re saying, moron. Go crawl back in your hole.

Again, Thanos beats Lucifer into the ground like the pathetic chump he was.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:48 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

And I thought your idiocy could go no further. You were IMPLYING that Michael exists WITHIN the context of the film. You’re the one that started to elaborate on the character of Michael. Lucifer wasn’t even impressive. He was pathetic.

Your logic is: Since the Daredevil film set in the Marvel universe the Living Tribunal exists in it. It’s about CONTEXT. LT doesn’t exist within the context of the film, therefore it’s irrelevant. You’re not even aware of what you’re saying, moron. Go crawl back in your hole.

Again, Thanos beats Lucifer into the ground like the pathetic chump he was.

Concession accepted! It's always a good day to beat your ass!

Your biased opinion is respected.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 08:26 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Concession accepted! It's always a good day to beat your ass!

Your biased opinion is respected.

Your concession was already accepted. You addressed zero points I made, just as you accept zero facts

It’s so sad it’s funny. As sad as your father, Fly. Go back to your maggot hole, loser.

Thanos wins.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 09:25 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Your concession was already accepted. You addressed zero points I made, just as you accept zero facts

It’s so sad it’s funny. As sad as your father, Fly. Go back to your maggot hole, loser.

Thanos wins.

Thanos loses and you are a fool.

Q would toy with Thanos. God would make a butterfly out of Thanos! And Lucifer would recruit Thanos for his army.

THE TRIBUNAL HAS DECLARED!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 09:49 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos loses and you are a fool.

Q would toy with Thanos. God would make a butterfly out of Thanos! And Lucifer would recruit Thanos for his army.

THE TRIBUNAL HAS DECLARED!

Thanos turns them inside out and laughs just as I’m laughing at your idiotic self. Thanos is too much for either of them. His will is supreme.

Go cry some more, loser.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 10:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Into dust. He mad.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 10:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
****ing called it!
Thanos is the king.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 10:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote