KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Krayt vs. Darth Nihilus

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Krayt 9001 99.93%
Nihilus 6 0.07%
Total: 9007 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Krayt vs. Darth Nihilus
Started by: Geistalt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
1. Nihilus
2. Krayt
3. Krayt
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Krayt still murders him lmfao.
Originally posted by The Merchant
If Krayt has prep and sorcery he could take it.
Originally posted by The Ellimist
As overrated as Krayt is, I could see him taking this.
Originally posted by MythLord
Krayt decimates.
Originally posted by Trocity
Krayt decimates.
Freedumb Nadd is turning in his grave.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Geistalt

(please log in to view the image)

No, but that's very funny.

Thanks for the laugh.

That's like using the comments of a bunch of flat-earthers to convince me the earth is flat.

And you're the dumb one if you think Darth Krayt's lightsaber is more powerful than a super-weapon that ripped a planet into pieces.

Nihilus could literally stand there all day and let Krayt strike him with his lightsaber - it wouldn't do shit. laughing

Can Darth Krayt's lightsaber destroy planets, now? Show me where it says that. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 03:43 AM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

I still believe Nihilus > Krayt; I just don't get triggered by this (unlike Nadd).

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 04:45 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Yeah, my final estimation puts Nihilus pretty decently beyond Krayt.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 04:29 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Words of Wisdom!

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:52 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Geistalt

Nah. I barely visit this forum.
And stop calling me Dumb. You don't see me calling you dikc or pusvy, or whatever...

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:55 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Nah. I barely visit this forum.

That is sad.

Because your knowledge of Darth Nihilus makes you one of the best Debators here! smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 11:39 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

LOL. The guy who hacked the poll is a retard. laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 12:58 AM
Trocity

A single of bolt of Force Lightning from Emperor Krayt would leave Nihilus incapacitated. Krayt would then ragdoll his limp body and do with it as he pleases.

This is, simply put, an easy win for the Sith Emperor.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 01:16 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

A single of bolt of Force Lightning from Emperor Krayt would leave Nihilus incapacitated. Krayt would then ragdoll his limp body and do with it as he pleases.

This is, simply put, an easy win for the Sith Emperor.

LOL! laughing laughing laughing

A single bolt of Force Lightning > Mass Shadow Generator that ripped a planet into pieces?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 01:25 AM
CaveDude33211

Nihilus could stand there and let Krayt fire Force Lightning at him until Krayt runs out of energy - Krayt wouldn't be able to do anything.

Then Nihilus could use 1% of his telekinetic power and rip Krayt in half like a piece of paper.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 01:29 AM
Trocity

Krayt could honestly bend Nihilus over his knee and shove a finger up his bunghole to dark transfer explode him from the inside out.

Don't get it twisted - this wouldn't be a fight. It would be a one sided ass whooping, courtesy of the Sith Emperor.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 01:34 AM
CaveDude33211

Krayt could honestly bend Nihilus over his knee and shove a finger up his bunghole to dark transfer explode him from the inside out.

Don't get it twisted - this wouldn't be a fight. It would be a one sided ass whooping, courtesy of the Sith Emperor.

Krayt couldn't do any of that since Nihilus's dick would already be up Krayt's ass. laughing laughing laughing

It would be a one-sided ass-fvcking, courtesy of Darth Nihilus.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 01:41 AM
Trocity

Are you working on a fan fic?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 01:49 AM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
That is sad.

Because your knowledge of Darth Nihilus makes you one of the best Debaters here! smile

I am too caught into college activities and personal writing projects.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 03:14 PM
CaveDude33211

Are you working on a fan fic?

Yeah, it's called "CaveDude33211 fvcks Trocity's Mom"

It starts out as a love story and then turns into a hardcore-hentai.

Darth Nihilus reads it and faps while he repeatedly sodomizes Darth Krayt with his Drain until Krayt dies. smokin' laughing

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 01:52 AM
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I am too caught into college activities and personal writing projects.

Oh, that's too bad! You are a wonderful person and I greatly enjoy your company. smile

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 01:53 AM
Freedon Nadd

Oh, that's too bad! You are a wonderful person and I greatly enjoy your company. smile

If you are in YouTube, check me out.
I am Reverse Fuhrer.

Do we know each other, though?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 07:40 AM
Freedon Nadd

Tongue

To be honest, given you hold Nihilus in great esteeme might make people think you and I are the same person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 07:42 AM