KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSJ4 Vegeta vs Broly

SSJ4 Vegeta vs Broly
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

SSJ4 Vegeta vs Broly

Considering the new information on Oozaru amps, and the fact SSJ4 used a GOLDEN Oozaru..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 10:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SSJ4 Vegeta was equal to "Surpassed Limits" SSJ4 Goku, correct?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 01:58 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

As I recall, he didn't hold up half as well as Goku did against the four star dragon guy. I mean, Goku even managed to do something against Omega Shenron.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 02:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
SSJ4 Vegeta was equal to "Surpassed Limits" SSJ4 Goku, correct?
That would be my assumption.

SSJ4 Vegeta was immediately able to fuse with SSJ4 Goku, and there was no indication that Goku had to lower his ki beforehand. And because the fusees must have identical powers to preform the fusion dance, the implication is that they were indeed equal.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 04:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Good point.

Vegeta underperforming could just be because Goku is the better fighter.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 05:09 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No.

GT = Goku Time... he was wanked in every episode.

Vegeta was one of the very few characters that [barely] got some attention from TOEI in that series.

It's like with Bendis' mancrush on Luke Cage in The New Avengers - he was getting all the sweet feats, even though there was The Thing on the team, who logically should be able to wipe his ass with Cage.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 05:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well Ikari was pretty much on par with Blue Goku he had more skill tho...

So it depends what you think how powerful is post TOP Goku compared to SSJ4 Vegeta.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 06:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd say SSB in the film is meant to be the equivalent of their max powers in the proper anime... Wouldn't make sense for it to be anything else, tbh(why in the f*ck would Goku and Vegeta purposefully hold back a massive amount of power against an overwhelming opponent like Broly?)

As mentioned earlier: I'm sure SSB+KKx20 and SSBE didn't appear in the film because they were staying as true as possible to Toriyama's script, and he doesn't use the KK and SSBE powerups -- those are purely Toei inventions. Toriyama just has their powers grow immensely in their 'normal' SSB states.

That said, IF we ever get an anime retelling of this, I won't at all be surprised if Goku is using KKx20, Vegeta is using SSBE, and Broly still ragdolls them just as effortlessly. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 21st, 2018 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 08:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At least it would be good for clarification, and I'm not at all surprised Hackiyama didn't include Goku and Vegeta's powerup states from the ToP.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2018 12:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Broly, not even a contest as far as I am concerned.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2018 02:47 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote