KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Comic Book Questions & Discussion

Comic Book Questions & Discussion
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1728): « First ... « 565 566 [567] 568 569 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Wasn't Hitler an atheist?

Probably. Doesn't mean he didn't use the anti Semitic argument that all Jews should pay for what happened a few thousand years ago.

In short, that non Jews were justified in their actions as they were merely retaliating against the actions of some Jews.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 08:18 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Jesus, this is basically confirming that Alberto is a shit human being who blames entire races for the actions of a few, or in this case, humanity for the actions of a few. Literally disgusting. Like PR said, which real world racial group does he hate and want to punish for the actions of a few? Which innocent family needs to be shot because alberto got mugged by a white/black/latino/asian/ guy/girl?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:17 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

there's no word describing how pathetic alberto is

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:26 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

btw also @pr

Moira hiding the fact that in the end, no matter what mutants will be exterminated by humans

she has an X amount of lives and she has tried several methods but it all ends with Humanity eradicating Mutantdom
The thing they are doing now is so far the only thing they haven't tried yet so as of now this is the best way for them to survive.
And still humans grafted mutant skin on themselves to infiltrate Krakoa and assassinate Charle

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:32 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by emporerpants
Jesus, this is basically confirming that Alberto is a shit human being who blames entire races for the actions of a few, or in this case, humanity for the actions of a few. Literally disgusting. Like PR said, which real world racial group does he hate and want to punish for the actions of a few? Which innocent family needs to be shot because alberto got mugged by a white/black/latino/asian/ guy/girl?

laughing out loud WELL unfortunately this all boils down to: differences in perspective.
To you he is a villain, to me he is a hero.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:35 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The stupidest Transformer line ever:

Yes, those human disguises will work perfectly when they're 20 feet tall.

What they should have done is combine them with the second stupidest Transformers line ever:

Then they can pass as human, and have an excuse for being so small Rumble and Frenzy can step on them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 11:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Quick question in relation to Alberto's Speed steal thread. Is there some kind of limit on flashes speed steal ability?

I'm under the impression that he could speed steal Thor,Hulk, Thanos simultaneously and that wouldn't be a problem. I understand that speed stealing Mjolnir itself might be a different case due to its properties and that it could be considered a "speedster" ( kinda anyway) but I wouldn't think that it would be difficult to speed steal people like the Hulk.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 01:26 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

The only limit is if the person Flash is trying to speed steal either doesn't use kinetic energy (somehow) or they are out of sync with the timestream.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 01:56 AM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by LordGod
The only limit is if the person Flash is trying to speed steal either doesn't use kinetic energy (somehow) or they are out of sync with the timestream.

Thanks. That is such a ridiculous ability. Even more so since he is already faster than everyone. Say Kitty Pride stays intangible, in comics he could "vibrate" and disperse her? But that wouldn't work either right? Cause you can't affect something intangible?

I assumed it would be some kind of stalemate between the two until he either stopped long enough or she went solid and then whoever gets the first hit in.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 10:18 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He still gets manhandled, despite being faster than everyone and having like a dozen exotic abilities up his sleeve.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 10:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by LordGod

That never made sense, because of COURSE Zoom used kinetic energy.

Just as much as any normal human, sped up by time.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 10:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Flash doesn't make sense in general.

All this power and he's still getting raped and considered to be an ant compared to DC Trinity.

And don't get me started on his villains. F*cking halfwits, talking apes, powerless psychos...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 10:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 12:16 AM
MrMind

so immortal hulk cannot destroy earth, only world breaker can

good shit, even average green lantern can bust planet

thumb up

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 12:18 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
(please log in to view the image)

Kinda destroys the whole Hulk is Hulk thing. I recently asked this same question in the the Immortal Hulk vs OPM thread. I figured he was below planetary

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 01:48 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Just means it takes far less than a planet level punch to crack Thor's skull.

thumb up thumb up

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 03:27 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, it definitely means that Ewing isn't going to show your standard IH at world-busting levels... Not unless he taps into other aspects of his persona, at least(which does seem to be where Ewing's heading, imo.)

I lol'd when he said that Hulk would "need tools" to planet-bust, though. The f*ck kind of tools is Hulk going to use? laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 1st, 2020 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 03:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

His pants of course.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 04:22 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
Well, it definitely means that Ewing isn't going to show your standard IH at world-busting levels... Not unless he taps into other aspects of his persona, at least(which does seem to be where Ewing's heading, imo.)

I lol'd when he said that Hulk would "need tools" to planet-bust, though. The f*ck kind of tools is Hulk going to use? laughing out loud

Another Hulk.

But it reinforces the forum view, not that it was needed. Immortal Hulk was amped when he flexed Jane Thor and Herc off, and IH isn't anything special compared to what we've seen Savage etc apart from his gamma drain amping.

And WBH/WWH are stronger, and there are distinct Hulk personas which you can't just mix feats around for.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 05:54 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I will never sink to the level of the one that hurt me or the things I care about.
I will always sink lower, so I can more easily drag them down
laughing out loud

This is some good trolling

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 06:54 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote