KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganondorf vs Demise

Ganondorf vs Demise
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Ganondorf vs Demise

I know I said "dorf", but this is referring to all his incarnations.

Who wins this fight?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2018 07:24 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Ganon wins due to the ToP. Without it though, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2018 08:06 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Ganon wins due to the ToP. Without it though, he wouldn't stand a chance.
Why would Ganon with just 1 Triforce beat someone who was able to match the Goddess Hylia and all her forces?

The dude seemed to be more powerful then her even as a whole.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 10:16 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Maybe normal Ganon May lose, but Calamity Ganon May be another story...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 10:40 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Maybe normal Ganon May lose, but Calamity Ganon May be another story...
Calamity Ganon seems powerful and all, but idk if he's on the level of a Triforce-infused Ganon.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 11:53 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Hylia didn't have the Triforce, you goon. She had to become human to be able to use it against Demise.

Ganon wins. He has better feats _and_ a piece of the Triforce.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 08:34 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Pre-Triforce of Power Ganondorf stomps Demise.

Demise has no feats compared to Ganondorf. Demise has 0 god kills under his belt; Ganondorf kills 2 before he gets the ToP in OoT.

Demise can't fly; Ganondorf can.

Demise gets obliterated on his first encounter with the Master Sword; Ganondorf persists past his encounters with it.

Demise fails to get the Triforce in any capacity; Ganondorf succeeds more than once to obtain/assemble it.

Ganondorf is superior to Demise in every single metric.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 09:36 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by LLLLLink

Demise has no feats compared to Ganondorf. Demise has 0 god kills under his belt; Ganondorf kills 2 before he gets the ToP in OoT.

Demise gets obliterated on his first encounter with the Master Sword; Ganondorf persists past his encounters with it.

Demise fails to get the Triforce in any capacity; Ganondorf succeeds more than once to obtain/assemble it.

You are an imbecile. smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 01:21 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

You are an imbecile. smile

Do you have an argument or are you going to just cry?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:04 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Do you have an argument or are you going to just cry?
Now now, I wouldn’t be calling you an imbecile if I didn’t have my own interpretation of things! big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:17 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Cease the stalling and post your position and evidence.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:37 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Cease the stalling and post your position and evidence.
Since you obviously want to hear it, I’ll be happy to format one! big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:44 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Good luck.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:47 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

1. Quick question, why do you think that Demise can’t also fly? laughing

Just because we haven’t seen him before, doesn’t mean he isn’t capable of it.

2. Just because Demise hasn’t gotten the Triforce before, doesn’t mean he isn’t capable of it.

3. I believe Hylia is considered a god, and I think Demise defeated her. I don’t see how that counts Demise’s god count as a zero.

Your move. smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:48 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Good luck.
Thank you! big grin

I may lose this debate, as I don’t know as much about Skyward Sword, so little knowledge of Demise.

But I’ll do the best of my ability. wink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:49 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

quote:
1. Quick question, why do you think that Demise can’t also fly? laughing

Demise is never shown the ability to fly in his reborn form. If you are going to claim that he can fly, then the burden of proof is upon you to prove it. Also, Hylia sent Skyloft into the sky because she knew that Demise couldn't reach it there, obviously.

quote:
2. Just because Demise hasn’t gotten the Triforce before, doesn’t mean he isn’t capable of it.

He failed because he lacked the power and the cunning to obtain even a single piece before he was destroyed. He was destroyed by the first human who ever challenged him in battle.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
3. I believe Hylia is considered a god, and I think Demise defeated her. I don’t see how that counts Demise’s god count as a zero.

Hylia sealed Demise away and then used her power to keep him sealed. At best, you can call this a stalemate, or a victory for Hylia. Ganondorf killed both the Great Deku Tree and Lord Jabu-Jabu passively with death curses before he even got the Triforce of Power. He didn't even have to try.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 06:01 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Demise is never shown the ability to fly in his reborn form. If you are going to claim that he can fly, then the burden of proof is upon you to prove it. Also, Hylia sent Skyloft into the sky because she knew that Demise couldn't reach it there, obviously.

He failed because he lacked the power and the cunning to obtain even a single piece before he was destroyed. He was destroyed by the first human who ever challenged him in battle.

Hylia sealed Demise away and then used her power to keep him sealed. At best, you can call this a stalemate, or a victory for Hylia. Ganondorf killed both the Great Deku Tree and Lord Jabu-Jabu passively with death curses before he even got the Triforce of Power. He didn't even have to try.

1. That is a good point, but when you state that Ganondorf can fly... Are you sure it isn’t hover?

2. From what I have heard, Link was in some sort of “god form” when fighting Demise. But I may be wrong...

3. Hylia died due to Demise, and Demise was sealed away due to Hylia. So, it basically was a stalemate. Which means Hylia=Demise. So you think Gananondorf>Hylia now?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 06:40 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

1. That is a good point, but when you state that Ganondorf can fly... Are you sure it isn’t hover?

2. From what I have heard, Link was in some sort of “god form” when fighting Demise. But I may be wrong...

3. Hylia died due to Demise, and Demise was sealed away due to Hylia. So, it basically was a stalemate. Which means Hylia=Demise. So you think Gananondorf>Hylia now?
Sorry if I’m doing badly, LoZ isn’t my strongpoint! laughing

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 06:40 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

quote:

Hovering is just flying in place. Ganondorf can move levitating/hovering. Straight DBZ stuff here.

quote:

Skyward Sword Link is a medium strength Link when compared to all of them that have existed (not counting Triforce). The only time any Link has taken a god form is the Hero of Time using the Fierce Deity Mask.

quote:

Hylia wasn't killed by Demise; she voluntarily gave up her godhood so that she would be able to use the Triforce (gods aren't able to use the Triforce).

Ganondorf would crush Hylia. Hylia is weaker in combat than Skyward Sword Link. Skyward Sword Link is weaker than the Hero of Time, who was Ganondorf's first opponent. Ganondorf loses to HoT in one timeline and 'allegedly' defeats him in another, meaning they are close to evenly matched. Therefore, Ganondorf is several factors stronger than Hylia in combat, and certainly has more powers than she does in sorcery.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 08:52 AM
Jmanghan

@Comparing the great Deku Tree and Jabu-Jabu to ****ing HYLIA. You are laughably ignorant.

Demise has better feats due to the fact that he stood against Hylia, who was a real bonafide god, rather then the... beings known as the Great Deku Tree (who is not capable of creation, and not a god in any sense of the word), and... c'mon man, Jabu-Jabu? Are we actually serious right now? You expect us to take you seriously by claiming he's a god, and if he is, comparable to Hylia?

Link had the Master Sword when he fought Ganon, true, but one could argue that it was at the peak of it's power as of when Link fought Demise, it seems like a big deal.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 11:46 AM