KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Discussion Thread

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 01:36 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
But there's no denying that over the last year or so the overall quality of their material has taken a SHARP nosedive -- and I feel like RoS will be yet another letdown.

My only hope is that they'll be able to successfully 'course correct' after RoS happens, but only time will tell.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:56 AM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Final trailer will be released on 10/21.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Final trailer seems a bit strange. The previous trailers all seemed like teasers.

Also this must be the least excited ive ever been for a new Star Wars trailer. But will wait and see if the trailer can excite me even a little.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 11:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Same.

As of now, I'm really not looking forward to RoS at all. I'll still see it in theaters, but only because I've seen all of the others in theaters... and I just can't break tradition on the final film of the arc.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 12:27 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yep same here.

But if they want repeat viewings from me, they will have to make something good. Or at least entertaining.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Darth Thor
]But will wait and see if the trailer can excite me even a little.

I spurted ejaculatory-fluid - so I think that counts as excitement.

It was at Rey's face, though.

Then I saw the rest of her flat, boyish body and was like, "Nah, I'm not wasting my money on this."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 06:32 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Galan007
Same.

As of now, I'm really not looking forward to RoS at all. I'll still see it in theaters, but only because I've seen all of the others in theaters... and I just can't break tradition on the final film of the arc.

I used to be that way, too - I even saw The Clone Wars pilot-film in theaters.

But because of the situation the future of the Star Wars franchise is in - I know that as a true fan, I cannot give my money to Disney.

They literally broke Mark Hamill's heart and made him cry - they destroyed Luke Skywalker's legacy.

Bringing back Palpatine destroys the link of Canonocity between the Lucas Trilogies and the Disney Trilogy - and so since the Disney Trilogy isn't Canon to the Lucas Trilogies - I don't have to see them now. smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 06:38 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Honestly, bringing Palpatine back is a dumb idea.

HOWEVER.... I was not a fan of the first 2 movies of this trilogy, and I'm expecting the third to be crap as well. I am now hoping Palpatine has a prominent role because at least the character is fun as hell to watch.

I have zero faith in Disney after getting suckered by TLJs trailer, which I thought was a f***ing awesome trailer. At least give me something ill enjoy seeing, even if it makes no sense.

He's seriously the only thing im looking forward to tbh.

Last edited by Trocity on Oct 20th, 2019 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah totally desperate move. But still a good way to get us to go see it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 10:02 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The trilogy will still shit on the Prequels
Cry more

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 12:30 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

aha

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by carthage
The trilogy will still shit on the Prequels
Cry more

Lmao

Think its pretty evident whose crying.

Keep begging Prequel fans to watch the sequels Disney laughing

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 11:45 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
I spurted ejaculatory-fluid - so I think that counts as excitement.

It was at Rey's face, though.

Then I saw the rest of her flat, boyish body and was like, "Nah, I'm not wasting my money on this."

Why criticize the body of a woman who didn't ask you for sh*t over a trilogy you claim not to care about? erm

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 11:58 AM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Bentley
Why criticize the body of a woman who didn't ask you for sh*t over a trilogy you claim not to care about? erm

Because she tricked me into ejaculating onto her and that pisses me off!!! mad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 12:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

alright let's get this trailer over with already

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lmao

Think its pretty evident whose crying.

Keep begging Prequel fans to watch the sequels Disney laughing

You’ll still buy the tickets like a good trained monkey
And the PT will still be dogshit

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 04:11 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

know the franchise I despise the most? twilight. you probably didn't know that, because I don't spend all my free time b|tching about it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by carthage
You’ll still buy the tickets like a good trained monkey
And the PT will still be dogshit

Sure since Disney is begging me to buy tickets, I will oblige them with 1. But seriously doubt I will be watching it 5 times like I did TPM.

But hey keep begging Disney, you never know laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 05:26 PM
Trocity

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
know the franchise I despise the most? twilight. you probably didn't know that, because I don't spend all my free time b|tching about it

Not bitching about something you never liked is pretty easy.

Not bitching about something you grew up loving which has gone down the shitter is a little different.

Not even trying to pick a fight here, but to be fair, they are not the same at all.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 08:55 PM