KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Discussion Thread

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Zen.

You've been on KMC long enough to know which posts are serious and which are not.

Also, look at Cave's profile stick out tongue

Well hey, some people believe crazy theories. I'm just saying it's impossible. Plus it's confirmed they died.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Zen.

You've been on KMC long enough to know which posts are serious and which are not.

Also, look at Cave's profile stick out tongue

Yeah, and you liked Solo. laughing

I wonder if I should take your posts seriously.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:30 AM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who are you a sock of again? Can't keep up.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:24 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Here is the leaked poster.

So much for Kylo's "character development". laughing out loud

God this trilogy is such a mess. Nice to see that the Knights of Ren will have a role though.

Also some charcater designs have been leaked.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lando is confirmed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 07:53 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"Let the past die... Except most of the stuff from my past, cuz nostalgia is a b*tch." Lol, jesus.

Also, it looks like Rey just repaired Anakin's saber? Shame, as I was expecting her to wield something unique. Silly me.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

(please log in to view the image)

Looks really stupid. Lol

Lando, lol.

And I was expecting them to bring back Mace Windu, but instead we get some random ugly chick with a messy fro and a bow?

Lol...

Yeah - if you guys want the real Star Wars back, it's time to put an end to this stupidity - don't waste your money on this.

If you boycott Episode 9 - you will bring back the real Star Wars.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 01:42 AM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I don't see how boycotting would bring back the old SW, it's still owned by Disney.

That also said, are we sure this poster is legit? Cause yeah...disappointing, I feel sorry that Anakin's saber had to go through so much.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I don't see how boycotting would bring back the old SW, it's still owned by Disney.

The last time Disney made a Star Wars film - they lost $50,000,000.

Originally, Kathleen Kennedy planned to make a trilogy of Lando Calrissian movies, starring Childish Gambino as Lando.

When Solo flopped, investors made her scrap that idea, because they were afraid another Star Wars film would be too costly to produce and fail.

That's why they made "The Mandalorian" series - not enough investor-confidence to make a movie.

If Episode 9 fails, and if The Mandalorian fails, Disney will cut their losses and sell the franchise to another company.

If that company isn't owned by a retard, then we get our old Star Wars back.

The new company would learn the mistakes of Disney and $$$ would make them produce movies based on the Old EU - something every Star Wars fan wants to see.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:32 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Where is Rose? sad

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:48 AM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Bentley
Where is Rose? sad

LOL I didn't even notice that ugly piece of shit wasn't there.

She's probably eating out of a pig-trough on a farm somewhere.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 10:00 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

^ As mean as that is, it's quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in ages. big grin

I like George.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 01:33 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Also at least we might see what the Knight of Ren can do. ...Though I have a bad feeling.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 28th, 2019 at 01:49 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 01:42 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
LOL I didn't even notice that ugly piece of shit wasn't there.

She's probably eating out of a pig-trough on a farm somewhere.

We can't be this lucky.

She's still gonna be in the movie, afaik.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:17 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ They will probably minimise her role after all the hate. Much like they did with Jar Jar for episodes 2 & 3.

Otherwise we will have proof that George Lucas listened to the fans more than Disney do laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I wouldn't count on that... sad

There were some disturbing rumours about her getting more screentime than in TLJ.

I hope they were false.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:35 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

For what it's worth...

*UPF="Ultra Passionate Fan"

Hamill is a huge Twitter troll, so I'm not banking on his 'speculation' of the poster too much. That said, his Tweet did bring something to my attention that I hadn't noticed before: WHY IN THE F*CK is C-3PO holding a goddamn Bowcaster?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 06:52 PM
ares834

Yikes.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 07:42 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Galan007
For what it's worth...

*UPF="Ultra Passionate Fan"

Hamill is a huge Twitter troll, so I'm not banking on his 'speculation' of the poster too much. That said, his Tweet did bring something to my attention that I hadn't noticed before: WHY IN THE F*CK is C-3PO holding a goddamn Bowcaster?

I really could care less as to why C-3PO is holding a Bowcaster.

In The Farce Awakens, one of his arms was red from jacking JJ Abrams off too fast.

So is Mark Hamill being sarcastic when he says that whoever made the poster is an "Ultra Passionate Fan"?

No person who spends time and money on Disney "star wars" is a Star Wars fan.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 07:16 AM
CaveDude33211

Nice. So messy-afro girl is Lando's whore daughter.

I was hoping the story might have some semblance of an actual plot and we'd see Mace Windu with a prosthetic hand, since surviving his fall would be more plausible than Maul's.

I thought Rey would seek out Mace Windu to learn Vapaad and balance out both sides of the Force - that would at least would have been interesting to see.

But no - Mace is male and part of The Patriarchy so there won't be him teaching Rey.

So nope - no Mace Windu.

Just Lando's nobody-daughter.

I ain't wasting my money on this Non-Canon piece of shit.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 07:23 AM