KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "Men's Issues"

"Men's Issues"
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*having

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:39 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
But surely because men are stronger an assault from a male will do more damage than the same assault from a woman for instance.

It's not limited to assault though. Women get lesser punishments across the board in the legal system. Though tbf, I personally don't consider that to be a "men's issue" because I don't think that men are being treated unfairly by being given harsh sentences, I rather believe that society is being treated unfairly by not holding female criminals to full account.

Surely though usually the man has a higher earning potential due to the type of work men do as they are stronger. So the man being able to work full time is in the child's interests. That's how I always saw it and I've been in that position.

Why would men have higher earning potential just because they're physically stronger? It's not like the average ditch digger makes more than a something like a lawyer and these days women are graduating universities in higher numbers than men and are more sought after in the workplace.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:37 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lawyers and ditch diggers rarely marry.
It seems most young men just like to whibe when they are burnt. They need to man up.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:40 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is amazing there aint More Men's Issues" when Straight Guys have to put up with Heterosexual Phobic Activity brought on by Cuck SJW NPC Nonsense like this!!!!

Mizzou Now Claims Tall Men asking out Short Women is now Sexual Misconduct!?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Lawyers and ditch diggers rarely marry.
It seems most young men just like to whibe when they are burnt. They need to man up.

It doesn't matter if lawyers and ditch diggers are prone to marrying. You said that the bias against men in family court makes sense because men have a higher earning potential due to being physically stronger, but that's not the case because the highest paying jobs aren't dependent upon physical strength and these days women are more likely than men to have advanced degrees and are more sought after in high paying jobs. Thus men DON'T have a higher earning potential than women.

Seems kinda like you have something against guys who don't want to take a back seat to women in regards to raising their children.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:49 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
It doesn't matter if lawyers and ditch diggers are prone to marrying. You said that the bias against men in family court makes sense because men have a higher earning potential due to being physically stronger, but that's not the case because the highest paying jobs aren't dependent upon physical strength and these days women are more likely than men to have advanced degrees and are more sought after in high paying jobs. Thus men DON'T have a higher earning potential than women.

Seems kinda like you have something against guys who don't want to take a back seat to women in regards to raising their children.
As someone who has raised kids, and been divorced twice, I'm a great believer a man does what a man has to do for his kids. Usually, compromises can be made. When they can't... Well.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:54 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

double post laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:55 PM
Flyattractor

The Mens PTSD must be Kicking In!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

As someone who has raised kids, and been divorced twice, I'm a great believer a man does what a man has to do for his kids. Usually, compromises can be made. When they can't... Well.

I agree that men should do what they have to do for his kids, but that's irrelevant to the point that the family court system is biased against men and that such a thing is a legitimate issue for men to be concerned about. I know that you're kind of old so there's a good chance that you still subscribe to the notion that a woman's place is in the home raising children and it's enough for men to just pay the bills without actively taking part in the emotional upbringing of children, but nowadays we're trying to move past that type of mindset.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:03 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Mens PTSD must be Kicking In!
splits and divorces hit men and women equally hard. To believe otherwise is ludicrous. Both will have invested a lot in something that failed. The difference is they may be at different stages of realising that.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:03 PM
Flyattractor

Yep. I have seen a few EvilKunt totally screw a guy up.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:05 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree that men should do what they have to do for his kids, but that's irrelevant to the point that the family court system is biased against men and that such a thing is a legitimate issue for men to be concerned about. I know that you're kind of old so there's a good chance that you still subscribe to the notion that a woman's place is in the home raising children and it's enough for men to just pay the bills without actively taking part in the emotional upbringing of children, but nowadays we're trying to move past that type of mindset.
Haha, I do think men stopped wanting to be men and let the women be their men instead. I have a 25 year age gap with my present partner. She being 25 years younger than me, also having two degrees herself, I may decide to have a third family soon. Haha.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:06 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. I have seen a few EvilKunt totally screw a guy up.
that will always happen in both directions in some relationships.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:09 PM
darthgoober

Haha, I do think men stopped wanting to be men and let the women be their men instead. I have a 25 year age gap with my present partner. She being 25 years younger than me, also having two degrees herself, I may decide to have a third family soon. Haha.

Yeah but it's not like it's something men as a whole just gave up willingly, feminists have been working hard to beat the notion of traditional gender roles out of everyone for years lol

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:09 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but it's not like it's something men as a whole just gave up willingly, feminist have been working hard to beat the notion of traditional gender roles out of everyone for years lol
you see, I just don't see that. Most women want the same things they've always wanted. Safety and security being key. Women want to be looked after still. They still say the same shit they always have, I feel safe in your arms etc. When they don't feel safe or you can't provide, then your relationship is ****ed, women are very pragmatic. Young guys don't get that.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:13 PM
Flyattractor

that will always happen in both directions in some relationships.

ANd that is why I refuse to get into one. Good Old Cold Mechanical Party Sex. Good Times.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:13 PM
darthgoober

you see, I just don't see that. Most women want the same things they've always wanted. Safety and security being key. Women want to be looked after still. They still say the same shit they always have, I feel safe in your arms etc. When they don't feel safe or you can't provide, then your relationship is ****ed, women are very pragmatic. Young guys don't get that.

Well you are what many feminists would refer to as a sexist misogynist. Your mindset is discouraged and even attacked when it's expressed by young men as being supportive of the dreaded "patriarchy".

Last edited by darthgoober on Dec 29th, 2018 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:16 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

ANd that is why I refuse to get into one. Good Old Cold Mechanical Party Sex. Good Times.
And therein lies the problem, people can only be rejected when they try and to be honest rejection isn't the end of the world, it's just a part of the world.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:21 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well you are what many feminists would refer to as a sexist misogynist. Your mindset is discouraged and even attacked when it's expressed by young men as being supportive of the dreaded "patriarchy".
that's the thing all this patriarchy, SJW shit. Men and women in the real world just get on with their lives.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:22 PM
darthgoober

that's the thing all this patriarchy, SJW shit. Men and women in the real world just get on with their lives.

I 100% agree on that one. On the plus side, more and more people(men and women) are starting to realize just how much BS the modern day feminist movement is shoveling. That why there are so many women are refusing to even call themselves feminists anymore.

Last edited by darthgoober on Dec 29th, 2018 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:24 PM