KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "Men's Issues"

"Men's Issues"
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
And therein lies the problem, people can only be rejected when they try and to be honest rejection isn't the end of the world, it's just a part of the world.

Honesty in a "relationship" SHeesh No wonder you got issues..
cool

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
I 100% agree on that one.
thumb up seriously in a normal day off the web how often does the wordS SJW OR Patriachy come up Goobs, In my life.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Dec 29th, 2018 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Honesty in a "relationship" SHeesh No wonder you got issues..
cool
Everyone has issues Fly, our success is based on how well we control, come to terms with or hide them. Also, the scale of those issues. People today let these issues control them because they are too self centred tbh.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

thumb up seriously in a normal day off the web how often does the wordS SJW OR Patriachy come up Goons, In my life 0.

Oh I just recently did a stint at a vocational school, it comes up plenty day to day. So much so that I did a big oral presentation debunking the whole "gender wage gap" thing. Strait up blew my teacher's and classmate's minds when I laid everything out.

Last edited by darthgoober on Dec 29th, 2018 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:31 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I just recently did a stint at a vocational school, it comes up plenty day to day. So much so that I did a big oral presentation debunking the whole "gender wage gap" thing. Strait up blew my teachers and classmates minds when I laid everything out.
What were you studying? Hope it went well.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:34 PM
dadudemon

Haha, I do think men stopped wanting to be men and let the women be their men instead. I have a 25 year age gap with my present partner. She being 25 years younger than me, also having two degrees herself, I may decide to have a third family soon. Haha.

Awesome that you found such a great woman (2 degrees). Also, she must be incredible to still love you despite your terrible personality quirks.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

What were you studying? Hope it went well.

Well I was studying medical insurance coding, but then they told me that the teacher would be retiring next year so I dropped the class because there's no way I could finish it all since I was only a half day student. Still, it wasn't a total waste. I did end up with mastery level scores in computer fundamentals and Microsoft Word and certified in Microsoft Excel so I came away better off than I entered in.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:40 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Well I was studying medical insurance coding, but then they told me that the teacher would be retiring next year so I dropped the class because there's no way I could finish it all since I was only a half day student. Still, it wasn't a total waste. I did end up with mastery level scores in computer fundamentals and Microsoft Word and certified in Microsoft Excel so I came away better off than I entered in.

Go back to school. Don't listen to the haters. Work hard. Don't sleep if you have to get homework done.

I am betting you come from a family that mostly does not have a college degree and they talk down about the college institution, right? (I'm in Oklahoma...so you know I went through something similar growing up)

That's why I say don't listen to the haters. Be the first in your direct family to get a masters or even a Ph.D. You're smart enough. The only thing you need is just the motivation. Extreme amounts of it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly's next controversial post on this topic. The internet acts as a hive mind connecting men who are not over things and creating "Men's issues", these people instead of coming to terms with things like they would have done before the net find others to validate and wallow in depression with. The same happens with women leading to radical ideas. These ideas have never spread as much before because in the past you might only know one couple splitting up and one depressed guy and/or woman. Now people come across lots of these angry souls and they almost appear normal, making everybody think histrionics, depressed facebook rants etc are standard human behaviour and stopping people moving on.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Dec 29th, 2018 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:48 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by dadudemon
Go back to school. Don't listen to the haters. Work hard. Don't sleep if you have to get homework done.

I am betting you come from a family that mostly does not have a college degree and they talk down about the college institution, right? (I'm in Oklahoma...so you know I went through something similar growing up)

That's why I say don't listen to the haters. Be the first in your direct family to get a masters or even a Ph.D. You're smart enough. The only thing you need is just the motivation. Extreme amounts of it.

Oh everyone was actually very supportive, I quit for practical reasons. I signed up for the medical insurance coding because it was pretty much the only course they had for a legitimate job that one could do from home. If that course isn't available to me, there's no sense in going because my kids mean that I HAVE to find a job that I can do from home. If I don' find a real job like that within a year I'll end up with a job that will end up costing me my equal custody of my kids so it makes more sense for me to focus on finding something I can do from home than studying for some other job that would guarantee I had to give them up.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:52 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Awesome that you found such a great woman (2 degrees). Also, she must be incredible to still love you despite your terrible personality quirks.
I agree

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:53 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh everyone was actually very supportive, I quit for practical reasons. I signed up for the medical insurance coding because it was pretty much the only course they had for a legitimate job that one could do from home. If that course isn't available to me, there's no sense in going because my kids mean that I HAVE to find a job that I can do from home. If I don' find a real job like that within a year I'll end up with a job that will end up costing me my equal custody of my kids so it makes more sense for me to focus on finding something I can do from home than studying for some other job that would guarantee I had to give them up.
like I said men do because they have to do, you're doing what you have to do. thumb up

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:54 PM
darthgoober

like I said men do because they have to do, you're doing what you have to do. thumb up

Yeah I'm kicking around the idea of getting into the whole blogging/Youtube channel kind of thing. I'm good at arguing and pissing people off so it seems like I might be someone who can get quite a few views lol. I'm not trying to be rich or anything after all, I'll be happy if I can just get by.

Last edited by darthgoober on Dec 29th, 2018 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 07:58 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I'm kicking around the idea of getting into the whole blogging/Youtube channel kind of thing. I'm good at arguing and pissing people off so it seems like I might be someone who can get quite a few views lol
i wish you well, i think it's oversaturated to be honest, not that I watch YouTube apart from old boxing matches tbh.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:00 PM
Flyattractor

The Youtube Algorithm Gremlins would eat you alive..

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

i wish you well, i think it's oversaturated to be honest, not that I watch YouTube apart from old boxing matches tbh.

Oh it probably is, I doubt I'll be able to make much even if I'm successful. But I'm looking at it more as a supplementary thing for whatever other kind of low paying "at home" work I manage to find. Plus I'm prob going to become a substitute teacher because there's very little in the way of requirements for that in my state.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:04 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh it probably is, I doubt I'll be able to make much even if I'm successful. But I'm looking at it more as a supplementary thing for whatever other kind of low paying "at home" work I manage to find. Plus I'm prob going to become a substitute teacher because there's very little in the way of requirements for that in my state.
clean criminal record and literacy and numeracy exam?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:09 PM
darthgoober

clean criminal record and literacy and numeracy exam?

No exams even, just a diploma and background check I believe lol. Oklahoma has LOW standards when it comes to education.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:11 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

No exams even, just a diploma and background check I believe lol. Oklahoma has LOW standards when it comes to education.
hahaha, that's amusing. No common core or NGSS in Okie schools?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:13 PM
darthgoober

hahaha, that's amusing. No common core or NGSS in Okie schools?

Not sure, it's been been quite a while since I was actually in school myself apart from V-Tech, but honestly I can't really see the people around here getting behind the idea of something like common core. I always learned a lot more on my own time at the library and from the set of encyclopedias we had at my house than I did in class.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:24 PM