KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "Men's Issues"

"Men's Issues"
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Haha I have another trick for guys, if you sit on a bar stool in a club and ask girls if you can buy them a drink many will say yes and a number of those will go home with you in a year. It's up to you boys how you handle it once alone, but no duct tape or restraints unless she is into it. As young man more would actually say yes than no and no roofies, ether or GHB was involved ever.
To clarify, with you boys, I don't mean Rob. He is a man, almost an old man like me. But the question for the boys, why can I pull young women of varied ethnicity, white, black and in between, as young or younger than many of you who are all above average and younger Incels cannot pull anyone?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 11:15 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Haha I have another trick for guys, if you sit on a bar stool in a club and ask girls if you can buy them a drink many will say yes and a number of those will go home with you in a year.

And don't be too afraid to let a girl buy you a drink once in a while, TB quite H, they love it, I guess it's empowering.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 12:49 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
And don't be too afraid to let a girl buy you a drink once in a while, TB quite H, they love it, I guess it's empowering.
Agreed, in the UK the best girls never let you spend till they trust you. I'm sure you agree Sam.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 12:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

To clarify, with you boys, I don't mean Rob. He is a man, almost an old man like me. But the question for the boys, why can I pull young women of varied ethnicity, white, black and in between, as young or younger than many of you who are all above average and younger Incels cannot pull anyone?

I think experience is a massive factor in this. I've never been in any danger of becoming an Incel but I did notice that I had a lot more success with women when I hit my late-20s, which makes me wonder what I was doing wrong in my youth. The answer is, nothing. I was doing nothing wrong but you relax more as you get older and women tend to prefer that kind of male company, I went from pulling every month or two to genuine Fonzy numbers in no time. Like 3 or 4 different girls a week by simply not trying as hard.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 01:00 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Agreed, in the UK the best girls never let you spend till they trust you. I'm sure you agree Sam.

Yeah, I have noticed this. I think it's also part wariness, girls get suspicious as though you're going to demand sex for buying them a drink so they avoid that, which is fair enough I suppose.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 01:03 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I have noticed this. I think it's also part wariness, girls get suspicious as though you're going to demand sex for buying them a drink so they avoid that, which is fair enough I suppose.
I agree to a point but a couple of girls I've been with have given sex up early but still wouldn't let me buy them anything for months. I think it's the whole thing of being in indebted. To be honest I understand it because we've all bruised people and left behind and we've all bruised others too. No one always has honest intentions in every relationship they've had. Or perhaps I'm just a cynic.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Jan 4th, 2019 at 01:17 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 01:11 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I've seen man react badly when offering a girl a drink and she says no, or even if she says yes, finishes the drink and refuses to go home with them. I've always been cool with it, more booze for me at the end of the day.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 01:15 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen man react badly when offering a girl a drink and she says no, or even if she says yes, finishes the drink and refuses to go home with them. I've always been cool with it, more booze for me at the end of the day.
Ive seen that too, when i did the door at Ritzy in Nottingham, that sort of shit happened all the time. Same at SE14 in London and the Venue in New Cross and Definately true for squaddies and Matlows in Portsmouth.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Jan 4th, 2019 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 01:20 PM