KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » People lying about Rape: How common is it really?

People lying about Rape: How common is it really?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 12:13 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 12:13 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 12:15 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-a8184916.html

liam-allan-met-police-rape-accusation-false-evidence-disclosure

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...e-police-872583

Woman 'wickedly' accused Leicestershire police officer she had never met of rape

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45839644

A mother-of-three has been jailed for falsely claiming she was raped.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programm...ory/3740807.stm

All charges against them were dropped last week after DNA evidence proved none of the players had had any contact with the three women who originally complained to the police.

But the trio would always be remembered as the ones that were accused rather than the ones that didn't do it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...t-haunt-us.html

Former Leicester City defender Frank Sinclair fears his reputation has been permanently damaged by false rape allegations.

Sinclair and his then Leicester team-mates Paul Dickov and Keith Gillespie were falsely accused of raping a woman in a Spanish hotel room while the club was on a training break in the La Manga resort.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news...-491565291.html

Woman Sentenced to Jail for False Rape Accusation Rolls Eyes in Court

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 12:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't disagree, false rape accusations are terrible, these arevstill a fraction of recorded rapes, crimes must always be investigated and mistakes happen.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 12:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Well, someone asked earlier if women ever got convicted on false accusations and that's a lot of proof of how they do.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 01:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 01:29 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, someone asked earlier if women ever got convicted on false accusations and that's a lot of proof of how they do.
Good point.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 02:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Putinbot1
People's relationships are complex. 7 Billion people are in the world.

Nice one my dude. I like the fact that you completely give a shitty answer as relationships are complex.

I guess the next time my girl and I argues, if I piss her off hard enough, she can just go and call the cops and say I rape her right?

After all, according to you at least, relationships are complex.

The **** out of here.

That ***** destroys a life for no other reason just to be part of the in crowd.

I don’t care who he was, or he’s ideologies, but to get labelled as a rapist! Worse yet by someone you love... the ***** deserves death. That mother is a strong woman for not wanting g revenge. Props to her, and I hope the family survives this.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 07:12 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I don't lie about not raping no people none of the time.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 08:09 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

We should't focus on people lying about rape but focus on helping everyone who said they were raped.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 10:08 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by HumbleServant
We should't focus on people lying about rape but focus on helping everyone who said they were raped.

Okay. Sounds decent.

So what do we do to help? Do we make some laws to where we offer free counseling for victims? Do we setup committees to determine the veracity of claims even if the accused gets acquitted?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 10:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Laws for free counseling sounds like a very good start.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 10:14 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by HumbleServant
Laws for free counseling sounds like a very good start.

Alright. And I won't be disengenous by asking you how we will pay for that counseling.

Will that state-sponsored counseling be admissible in court during cases for cases that have not been settled in criminal court cases?

Also, will your suggested law have provisions in it to specify quality of counselors that can be part of that program? And will you have provisions that avoid the corruption of pretend counselors and pretend victims who are just milking the system for money (Similar to what Medicare experienced with Durable Medical Equipment claims here they were filing fraudulent DME claims and getting huge payouts)?

Tell me more about your ideas. I like where this convo is going.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 10:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley

I'm glad to see some get punished...even if most of the examples are from another country. He also posted the same story more than once, but meh.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 10:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shiv
that last story:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-year-jail.html

that sentence tho

Yeah the sentence is waaaay too short.

Btw this link is the same story as this one:

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news...-491565291.html

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 10:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Hey Kal

had to check I read it right (had to verify I didn't read it wrong).

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 11:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She Accused Him Of Rape. Text Messages Proved It Was A Lie.

She deserves several years in prison. Show of hands...who thinks she'll get that?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:12 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone mentions how he was cuck ed by his ex and he starts bumping anti women threads... haha

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:46 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rape isn't that common, neither is lying about it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:48 PM