KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Orville season 2

Orville season 2
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^Yeah, that whole thing took away a bit of Spock's cool IMO. Weird and creepy.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 12:24 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
An underwhelming season opener to say the least, glad this show's back though, I'm sure there are awesome episodes on the way.

Agreed, was a 'meh' episode overall, still have high hopes that we'll have more good than meh episodes overall in S2, like we had in S1

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 08:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I have seen a few episodes and those I watched it really had a TNG feel to it. Way more Star Trek TV vibe to it then any of the other shows since that era.
Only complaint is Seth Himself. Guy aint the best of actors.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Man there was some ****ed up shit going on this ep. laughing
I love how Seth balances deeper issues with the raunchiest topics he can get away with.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 01:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Fu#k, I need to catch up on this...

2 episodes so far?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 02:59 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Just 2, yes. thumb up

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 05:11 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I finally watched Season 2 Episode 1 and it was great. I forgot how good this show is! laughing out loud laughing out loud

I love that it was sort of a comedy/drama/soap opera and not an action show. Absolutely loved it.

But I do fear that it may not have been the best way to start off the season, you know, for the general public with the attention span of gnats. Because I think I saw that it opened with poor ratings.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 06:17 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm caught up on this show now. Episode 2 was hilariously awkward and great! laughing out loud

I'm hoping to catch the next episode tonight as it airs.. may or may not be able to, though.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 04:07 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Poor Dann. A poet's heart but a diseased testicle for a head.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 04:19 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Poor Dann. A poet's heart but a diseased testicle for a head.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 06:32 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Is it true that Alara is leaving the show? Seems like i heard rumors of that..

It would be a shame, she's cute. I didn't realize how hot she is out of makeup...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 08:49 PM
riv6672

^^^I looked her up last season. Jackpot.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 12:29 AM
riv6672

As for Alara leaving all i just found were rumors from last year.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 12:33 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, I heard rumours that she was leaving after S1. But none of it materialised, as she's clearly still there, so I am chalking it all up to fake news, unless there are further developments.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 02:07 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

😭

I didn't even know it was this episode..

Goodbye Alara!

Maybe she'll still have some guest appearances or something.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 03:04 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Huh, guess the rumours were true then, because she could have shot some of the stuff some time ago, considering it's just for a handful of episodes.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 04:11 AM
riv6672

Well, as i only found out about the rumor a few hours before watching tonight’s ep., i didnt have to wait in suspense long! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 04:45 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I really liked the send-off for her. It was classy, respectful, and actually a good episode. A good celebration of her character.

Much better than callously killing her off. And now there's still hope of her having some guest appearances. thumb up

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 02:04 PM
riv6672

I agree. Not sure why she left but it seems it was on good terms?
Loved the pickles.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:09 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by riv6672
I agree. Not sure why she left but it seems it was on good terms?

It seemed to me she left because she wanted to bond more with her family.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:57 PM