KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The SW Versus forum, or at least majority of its members, needs to go.

The SW Versus forum, or at least majority of its members, needs to go.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

The SW Versus forum, or at least majority of its members, needs to go.

They have doxxed me multiple times, but now they've gone too far.

I haven't posted in there in awhile, and now the first post in awhile was to criticize the SWTOR game, a star wars MMO.

This dude Xiggy and RealistRacist proceeded to go through my facebook and bring up shit.

RealistRacist has replaced his sig and profile picture, with a picture of my dead father.

They are harrassing me and they haven't stopped.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 05:18 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

User banned by Badabing, permanently

Reason: Using real photos of a KMCer's deceased family member as a sig and avi.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 05:26 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Calm down. The violators have been dealt with. No need to go to extremes.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 05:53 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Calm down. The violators have been dealt with. No need to go to extremes.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:01 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

**** those guys how low can you get

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 06:04 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Eh. I am sure they were just sock accounts and their reg accounts are just fine.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 07:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Eh. I am sure they were just sock accounts and their reg accounts are just fine.
I don't even know who they are tbh, oh well, dealt with.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 09:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the lesson is STOP giving these people enough information to f*cking track you down. Shitheads here absolutely are obsessive enough to try to track you down, even demanding personal information(happened to me). Nobody here but actual friends of yours should know your facebook page, and when you tell them it...it should be through PM.

Sorry for what you're going through, but what did you expect considering how some here behave and the overall lack of enforcement of the rules?

If I go out and leave my house unlocked and get robbed...it's not right that they robbed me, but it's kinda dumb I left my shit unlocked.

EDIT: Also I hate to break this to you: these people who got banned over this? Will 100% guaranteed be back. I'm not saying their bans will be lifted, but that won't matter.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 31st, 2018 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 09:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

i gave the same guys my ID with irl address and nothing happened tbh

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 09:31 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gold slorg
i gave the same guys my ID with irl address and nothing happened tbh

You gotta realize certain posters here set other posters off. The posters he's talking about are like vampires who see blood and just can't help going berzerk.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 09:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
I think the lesson is STOP giving these people enough information to f*cking track you down. Shitheads here absolutely are obsessive enough to try to track you down, even demanding personal information(happened to me). Nobody here but actual friends of yours should know your facebook page, and when you tell them it...it should be through PM.

Sorry for what you're going through, but what did you expect considering how some here behave and the overall lack of enforcement of the rules?

If I go out and leave my house unlocked and get robbed...it's not right that they robbed me, but it's kinda dumb I left my shit unlocked.

EDIT: Also I hate to break this to you: these people who got banned over this? Will 100% guaranteed be back. I'm not saying their bans will be lifted, but that won't matter.
But I never gave them any information on me. I had to be warned that they had my info by someone. I posted STORIES about my rl life, they shouldn't even know my first name honestly.

It's very creepy.

I've been here for over 5 years and I'm planning to be here for another 5 years, so screw them man, I'm not going anywhere, lol.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 10:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
But I never gave them any information on me. I had to be warned that they had my info by someone. I posted STORIES about my rl life, they shouldn't even know my first name honestly.

It's very creepy.

I've been here for over 5 years and I'm planning to be here for another 5 years, so screw them man, I'm not going anywhere, lol.

They had to have gleaned something from you in order to get your info though, right?

Even something like your date of birth could help.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 10:32 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

At this point you could tell your friends or family anyone they could try expose you to what has happened

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 11:16 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

They had to have gleaned something from you in order to get your info though, right?

Even something like your date of birth could help.
I'm not gonna act like someone thats paranoid with schizophrenia.

I'm not gonna change all my info just to avoid stuff like this happening, I've gotten annoyed enough at having to change my fb.

The problem is with them being sad pathetic stalkers, not me "leaving my info" out there.

I've had this name, and info for a very long time, I changed my location awhile back, but I'm not changing anymore.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 11:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not gonna act like someone thats paranoid with schizophrenia.

I'm not gonna change all my info just to avoid stuff like this happening, I've gotten annoyed enough at having to change my fb.

The problem is with them being sad pathetic stalkers, not me "leaving my info" out there.

I've had this name, and info for a very long time, I changed my location awhile back, but I'm not changing anymore.

They are waiting you right now, outside your window!

No not that window, the other window!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 01:22 AM
Jmanghan

They are waiting you right now, outside your window!

No not that window, the other window!

You're acting like a jackass, mate.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 01:25 AM
Jmanghan

They posted it on ComicVine as well.

How low can you get...

How sad and pathetic...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 07:07 PM
Jmanghan

Sickening.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 07:24 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Give them nothing but take from them everything!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 07:32 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: The SW Versus forum, or at least majority of its members, needs to go.

They are harrassing me and they haven't stopped.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2019 12:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote