KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Exar Kun: Chronological Respect Thread (Updated for 2019)

Exar Kun: Chronological Respect Thread (Updated for 2019)
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

That said, this is a solid RT with some great information and scaling, no question. thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 01:10 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

This all presumes Nomi had a sense for Kun's power, or his TP for that matter. I'd take Kun binding Master Luke's spirit and dominating Kyp's mind, whilst multitasking with the students, over anything Morrhage's disease was causing.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 02:47 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm referring to Nomi's sense of her own power and TP.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 02:55 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I have no doubt that either of Morrhage or the Barsen'thor are more powerful. But Nomi's hardly top tier in her era either.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 03:01 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

As much as I may obviously consider your various opinions on Kun varying from weird to borderline insane or retarded, it's still an absolutely great RT, full of info, filled with quality stuff, really useful and probably took a tremendous effort from you. Gratz, awesome!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 03:06 AM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I mean, pretty much everything I claim is backed up by actual feats and accolades. But okay.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 03:11 AM
HP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
I mean, pretty much everything I claim is backed up by actual feats and accolades. But okay.

thumb down

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 04:36 AM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Point me to literally one thing.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 05:13 AM
IgnorantDebater
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great thread smile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 11:08 AM
Click here to Send IgnorantDebater a Private Message Find more posts by IgnorantDebater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by AncientPower
Point me to literally one thing.

Relax I was joking. I haven't even read through the thread lol.

Might get down to it later.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 12:52 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This isn’t the tip of the iceberg, though: Nomi wasn’t just surprised by Vivicar’s powers, she literally didn’t know how a Jedi Master like Yuon Par could be mind controlled. The fact that Terrhak Morrhage is that powerful (highly likely to be stronger, if not far stronger than Nomi Sunrider), speaks rather highly for the protags and how they relate to TOTJ-era characters.

We’ve been through this, tbh, that isn’t what happens

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Updated with new sources and a better structure for Kun's placement/power growth.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 01:08 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Added new quotes.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 04:01 AM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by HP Legend
thumb down

Why was I banned from slorg?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 12:00 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote