KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Cell vs. Hatchiyack

Cell vs. Hatchiyack
Started by: twt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
twt

Cell vs. Hatchiyack

Cell vs. Hatchiyack

This fight has two rounds:

1st round: Perfect Cell vs. Hatchiyack
2nd round: Super Perfect Cell vs. Super Hatchiyack

Who wins?

Last edited by twt on Jan 2nd, 2019 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 05:06 PM
twt is currently offline Click here to Send twt a Private Message Find more posts by twt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

'Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans' was set immediately after Movie 8. So near the start of the Cell Games in the canon timeline.

With that in mind, King Kai stated that Hatchiyack had the most powerful ki he'd ever felt up to that point:
https://i.imgur.com/nup9q1k.jpg

And Goku stated that he might be more powerful than Broly:
https://i.imgur.com/kfzGOia.jpg

Personally, I am of the opinion that FP Perfect Cell > M8 Broly, so I believe he and Hatchiyack are probably peers, with Cell having the advantage due to regen. Same with SPC and Super Hatchiyack: they are likely around the same level, but Cell still has the advantage of regen(and potentially zenkais.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 2nd, 2019 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 06:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

If it was the most powerful energy King kai had sensed and this is set in the cell games, then doesnt that automatically make Hatchi more powerful then perfect cell?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 08:54 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No, it does not.

As mentioned: PtEtS is set near the start of the Cell Games -- before Gohan attained SSJ2. Perfect Cell only used his full power later in the Cell Games -- after Gohan attained SSJ2. So at best, King Kai would would only have the suppressed power that Perfect Cell displayed against FPSSJ Goku as a reference when he made that comment about Hatchiyack's power.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 09:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
'Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans' was set immediately after Movie 8. So near the start of the Cell Games in the canon timeline.

With that in mind, King Kai stated that Hatchiyack had the most powerful ki he'd ever felt up to that point:
https://i.imgur.com/nup9q1k.jpg

And Goku stated that he might be more powerful than Broly:
https://i.imgur.com/kfzGOia.jpg

Personally, I am of the opinion that FP Perfect Cell > M8 Broly, so I believe he and Hatchiyack are probably peers, with Cell having the advantage due to regen. Same with SPC and Super Hatchiyack: they are likely around the same level, but Cell still has the advantage of regen(and potentially zenkais.)

I dunno, Goku at least managed to injure Cell with a FP Kamehameha. He tried a similar move on Brolly, and it may as well have been from Yamcha.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 09:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ASSJ Vegeta's Final Flash also 'injured' Perfect Cell.

But as mentioned: Cell's power was suppressed in both instances. He only used his full power against SSJ2 Gohan.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 10:31 PM
carver9

An amped up Cell was also able to take notice of a weakened Vegeta blast which caused him to die. It's not as if he went full power and ignored everything because he didn't.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 12:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Are you talking about when Vegeta hit SPC with a blast while he was in a beam-struggle with SSJ2 Gohan? If so, Cell was unprepared for the attack, as all of his power/focus was on Gohan at the time... And as you well know, in DB characters can be staggered, injured, or even killed by relatively weak attacks if they are unprepared for them *see SSB Goku getting killed by Sorbet's ring laser*.

That being said, Vegeta's blast didn't do shit to SPC in the manga, even though he was unprepared. It just moved his head to the side a bit -- didn't even scuff his face, ffs. Not the best example.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 3rd, 2019 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 01:14 PM