KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?

WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
In what way?

I don't think I've ever even met one.

Not so much in real life. In real life, I can't really say that I've ever had a negative experience with people who I would say fall into the SJW mindset.

Online though it's a different story. That's where you find all of the extremists and crazy people. Like I said, they're more annoying than truly harmful. It's...the best way of putting it is that it's like arguing with religious fanatics. You can't win because they believe they are morally superior to you, and treat even the smallest criticisms as heresy.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 03:51 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Why bother wasting time on them then?

For me, I've never really cared enough either way about their causes to invest time in it. It also baffles me why so many people who are not and will never be affected by the SJW causes spend so much time and effort vehemently opposing them especially when it just feeds into their victimhood mentality.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 03:58 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

For me, I've never really cared enough either way about their causes to invest time in it. It also baffles me why so many people who are not and will never be affected by the SJW causes spend so much time and effort vehemently opposing them especially when it just feeds into their victimhood mentality.

Because I'm a thickheaded goon who likes getting into arguments just for the sake of it. stick out tongue

Seriously though, you're 100% right. It IS a waste of time and energy best spent elsewhere. The few times where a SJW started harassing me, it was after I put my nose into someone else's business. I won't make that mistake again.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 04:11 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
SJWs are annoying and make my life marginally more unpleasant than it has to be, but they're harmless. Their bark is much bigger than their bite.

Incels already have a body count, so they are objectively more dangerous and harmful to society. Besides which, their beliefs are corrosive to everyone who comes into contact with them, including themselves. They also disgust me, which SJWs don't.

SJWs have a body count too, it's just not as high...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 04:12 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by darthgoober
SJWs have a body count too, it's just not as high...

F**kin pussies need to up their game.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 04:18 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

F**kin pussies need to up their game.
laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 07:39 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

this

Originally posted by MythLord
Incels, by far.

Usually just not giving SJWs attention is enough to subdue them. You do that to an Incel, and he'll think he's entitled to murder you.

and this

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 08:27 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

By this logic the whining over nazis should baffle you as well, correct? Of course it does, you're consistent. Most peoples lives will never be impacted in any way cuz of a nazi.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 09:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
By this logic the whining over nazis should baffle you as well, correct? Of course it does, you're consistent. Most peoples lives will never be impacted in any way cuz of a nazi.

Yeah. It's not like Nazis have ever caused any problems.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 09:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure they have...and so have SJW's.

Am I wrong when I say most peoples lives will never be impacted in any way by nazis?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 09:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Do you really think the people being called Nazi today are actually the same as the Nazi's from WWII?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 09:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Sure they have...and so have SJW's.

Am I wrong when I say most peoples lives will never be impacted in any way by nazis?

Depends what context. Given that the UN and the European Union were formed to avoid another WW2 situation caused by Nazis then I'd say a lot of people's lives are affected every single day because of what Nazis did.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 09:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends what context. Given that the UN and the European Union were formed to avoid another WW2 situation caused by Nazis then I'd say a lot of people's lives are affected every single day because of what Nazis did.

Lol interesting, I'm curious how you'd spin it if I used your logic to say that...given all the shit communists did and all the pain they caused peoples lives are impacted every day by Antifa.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 09:59 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you really think the people being called Nazi today are actually the same as the Nazi's from WWII?

What certain hyperbolic snowflakes call Nazis, no. Because they think everyone's a Nazi.

Actual swastika waving white supremacist idiots who Hitler salute. Why not. It's not outwith the realms of probability that a extremist white nationalist could get into power somewhere and nobody intervene until a lot of people are dead. It's not like it hasn't happened since WWII with the Balkans.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:01 PM
Silent Master

What certain hyperbolic snowflakes call Nazis, no. Because they think everyone's a Nazi.

Actual swastika waving white supremacist idiots who Hitler salute. Why not. It's not outwith the realms of probability that a extremist white nationalist could get into power somewhere and nobody intervene until a lot of people are dead. It's not like it hasn't happened since WWII with the Balkans.

You realize that Surtur is referring to the people SJW's are calling Nazis and not the actual Nazis, right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Lol interesting, I'm curious how you'd spin it if I used your logic to say that...given all the shit communists did and all the pain they caused peoples lives are impacted every day by Antifa.

Did you just compare Antifa's influence to the political power and influence of the United Nations and the European Union?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:04 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

You realize that Surtur is referring to the people SJW's are calling Nazis and not the actual Nazis, right?

That'll be why I said that in the first sentence.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:05 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

They have the potential to be given their basic nationalism, yes.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nazis are harmless, you Scottish SJW apologist.

Didn't listen to the commentary, but it's Fox news so they're probably victim blaming.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 7th, 2019 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Nazis are harmless, you Scottish SJW apologist.

Haha

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 10:14 PM