KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?

WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yes, they had gunpowder and did nothing with it etc. Yes 0 allowed proofs of Greek Geometry etc. Actually the civil service etc. came from the Fertile Crescent and north Africa, all of these ancient things were stagnent and unchanging for thousands of years, it was Europe and particularly the two periods of the enlightenment and the first Industrial revolution that allowed the British Empire and English to dominate the 18th, 19th and first half of the 20th Century and the Americans and to a lesser extent Europe to dominate the second half of the 20th and the 21st. Your Language, dress, week, way of telling the time, legal system, political system, music (scales etc.) all has it's roots in Europe.

As for Science, Newton, Lavoisier, Darwin, Brunel, Bohr, Tesla, Gauss, Hook, Mercedes, Oppenheimer etc. all sound pretty European to me, hell, even Americans like the Wright Brothers and Ford sound pretty European.
That said the reasons for that are cultural rather than intellectual as are Asians high test scores at present.

It's very similar to why heavyweight boxing was once dominated by Black Americans and no isn't dominated by Americans or Blacks. Environment is key.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 04:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Yes, they had gunpowder and did nothing with it etc. Yes 0 allowed proofs of Greek Geometry etc. Actually the civil service etc. came from the Fertile Crescent and north Africa, all of these ancient things were stagnent and unchanging for thousands of years, it was Europe and particularly the two periods of the enlightenment and the first Industrial revolution that allowed the British Empire and English to dominate the 18th, 19th and first half of the 20th Century and the Americans and to a lesser extent Europe to dominate the second half of the 20th and the 21st. Your Language, dress, week, way of telling the time, legal system, political system, music (scales etc.) all has it's roots in Europe.

As for Science, Newton, Lavoisier, Darwin, Brunel, Bohr, Tesla, Gauss, Hook, Mercedes, Oppenheimer etc. all sound pretty European to me, hell, even Americans like the Wright Brothers and Ford sound pretty European.

Regardless of what they did with it, gunpowder is their discovery. Thus everything accomplished because of gunpower is based upon their discovery. By the same token, everything based upon the modern numerical system is based upon the system laid out by the Indians(dot, not feather). I didn't say that civil service originated in Asia, I said civil service examinations and civil bureaucracy(IE modern meritocratic civil service) came from Asia. And I'm in no way denying that Europeans are great at taking a ball and running with it because they absolutely are, I'm simply pointing out that a very large part of the modern world is actually rooted in upon discoveries made by the Asians. When you get right down to, a good way to think of it is that the modern world is built upon a combination of Asian discoveries and European innovations.

You're right, the vast majority of big name scientist are of European decent. However, math is a vital part of most science and math is an Asian thing. What's more, paper and the printing press is what allowed for education in Europe to expand. Before those things, the large majority of people who were even literate in Europe were either Clergy or Nobility because buying things to read was so expensive.

Last edited by darthgoober on Jan 11th, 2019 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:04 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

That said the reasons for that are cultural rather than intellectual as are Asians high test scores at present.

It's very similar to why heavyweight boxing was once dominated by Black Americans and no isn't dominated by Americans or Blacks. Environment is key.

I'd say that the reason is intellectual BECAUSE of the cultural differences. Regardless of the reason, a person with a high intellect is an intellectual. I'm not backing the idea of a genetic cause to the differences in IQ, I'm only pointing out that Asians score higher because someone said that whites are more intelligent.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:09 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I thought the Mayans developed the concept of zero?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 06:36 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I think the idea is that multiple culture developed the use of the zero independently of each other, though the Sumerians might have been first?

Edit: Here we go: https://www.livescience.com/27853-w...ented-zero.html

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 06:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
I'd say that the reason is intellectual BECAUSE of the cultural differences. Regardless of the reason, a person with a high intellect is an intellectual. I'm not backing the idea of a genetic cause to the differences in IQ, I'm only pointing out that Asians score higher because someone said that whites are more intelligent.
if you use history as your guide white Europeans have changed the world more than anyone else. Is this because we are more intelligent or better warriors. Guns germs and steel has the answer lol

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:43 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That was a good docu, Jared Diamond is on to something.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
That was a good docu, Jared Diamond is on to something.
Yeah book is even better. Sapiens and many other popularist science books do a good job on it tbf.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Was going to read it, but kinda felt redundant after watching the docu as I was told the docu covers all key points.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:29 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Was going to read it, but kinda felt redundant after watching the docu as I was told the docu covers all key points.
it does, everything he has wrote I liked. I really enjoyed Crisis.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:31 PM
Intr3pId
Demon

SJW, no doubt. They're all prolly anti-zoophilia too, to make them even more disgusting.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:59 PM
Intr3pId is currently offline Click here to Send Intr3pId a Private Message Find more posts by Intr3pId Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

if you use history as your guide white Europeans have changed the world more than anyone else. Is this because we are more intelligent or better warriors. Guns germs and steel has the answer lol

Oh absolutely, I've said from the get go that Europeans have everyone else beat when it comes to sheer volume.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 12:52 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Incels clearly.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 12:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Incels clearly.

sure incels probably have a 3-digit body count by now (vs zero), but what about their fee-fees?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 12:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sure incels probably have a 3-digit body count by now (vs zero), but what about their fee-fees?
They are their insane behaviour has now become spotlighted for everyone, even those who couldn't see what we were worried about.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 12:50 PM