KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrats getting ready to go FULL Soci-nazi?

Democrats getting ready to go FULL Soci-nazi?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Democrats getting ready to go FULL Soci-nazi?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 09:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Making sure everyone's vote counts is Nazism? Ok, do more drugs fly

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 10:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ohhh You didn't read any of the links and just jumped to your same old and tired conclusions.

That and YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW OR WHAT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS!

So yeah. That is how Bahsy and the Soci Nazis get into power.

Try again Butt Plug.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 04:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Making sure everyone's vote counts is Nazism? Ok, do more drugs fly

Lol we live in an era where we can pretty much define nazis however we want, so what is your issue here?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 05:58 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol we live in an era where we can pretty much define nazis however we want, so what is your issue here?

He don't "Like Me" ...what more does he need?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 07:39 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at Fly the Leftwinger. He’s an SJW in disguise. I bet he voted for that pug, Hilary.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 08:07 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

im gay

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 08:17 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Tzeentch
im gay

Which makes you a much more Honest and Better Person than "Ol' Long Term Blue Balls Boy".

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 09:42 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Look at Fly the Leftwinger. He’s an SJW in disguise. I bet he voted for that pug, Hilary.

F*ck you for insulting pugs by comparing them to Hillary.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 03:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Pugs are pure, innocent creatures who only want love; they're not hypocritical b!tches who perform war crimes on the daily.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 06:49 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's not cool to insult dogs like that.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 06:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by MythLord
Pugs are pure, innocent creatures who only want love; they're not hypocritical b!tches who perform war crimes on the daily.

So don't Hate the Pug, just Hate the People that Own Pugs!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 07:44 PM
Dr Will Hatch

Soci-Nazi? Are they anything like the commu-nazis McBain killed on The Simpsons?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 03:34 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Soci-Nazi? Are they anything like the commu-nazis McBain killed on The Simpsons?

Worse.. Much Much Worse! Cause the "Commies" weren't really COMMIES! They were just Soci-Nazi Lites.... Did't have the balls to go Full Soci-Nazi...even though they murdered far more people.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:43 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Removal of electoral college system would be a major blunder because it give representation to all states, and not just to major population zones which are overwhelmingly liberal such as New York City and Los Angeles.

Electoral College have served both parties in the long-term, and not just Donald Trump.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jan 8th, 2019 at 08:40 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 08:38 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

1 person, 1 vote is democracy.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 09:55 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Putinbot1

Yeah, it's a good thing that the US has systems in place to prevent mob rule from a pure democracy.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 12:04 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1

So you're against ranked choice voting, correct?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 03:40 PM