KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Video "nitwit" controversy

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Video "nitwit" controversy
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Video "nitwit" controversy

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...cer/2485780002/

Apparently, I’m supposed to be upset that she’s doing a dorky but fun college dance video while looking very smoking hot with an amazing smile.

Some conservative group found the video and posted about it to mock her and shame her for looking like a “nitwit.”

Watch the video.

I am having a hard time believing this is anything but PR that pretends to be a criticizer of her but makes her look great. “Look at this video of her that makes her look amazing and awesome! Isn’t it terrible? So terrible, I say, dear chaps!”

If they legit thought this made her look bad, I’m glad it backfired on them. Anyway, just watch the vid. Read the article. Tell me your thoughts.

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 5th, 2019 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 02:46 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Link appears not to work friend, at least for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI5yvdaMIPU

This is the video, right?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 02:53 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

It is an incredibly stupid smear tactic that has completely backfired. Funny how Kavanaugh's drunken cuntiness was dismissed by his supporters on the grounds that he was young and immature, yet many of those same people are questioning her character because she danced with a few college friends in a Breakfast Club homage video. It was probably a project they were being graded on, and if not, it was harmless fun.

That said, I think I'm in love...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 02:57 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

She'd definitely get it yeah.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 02:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Link appears not to work friend, at least for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI5yvdaMIPU

This is the video, right?

Fixed the link.

Thanks!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 03:00 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
It is an incredibly stupid smear tactic that has completely backfired. Funny how Kavanaugh's drunken cuntiness was dismissed by his supporters on the grounds that he was young and immature, yet many of those same people are questioning her character because she danced with a few college friends in a Breakfast Club homage video. It was probably a project they were being graded on, and if not, it was harmless fun.

That said, I think I'm in love...

thumb up

thumb up

and

thumb up

Alright, time to pack it up. Thread seems done.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 03:01 AM
NemeBro

Upon watching the video, I must say I am disgusted with how hot and fun Alexandria seems to have been in college. I'm fuming, and will do all in my power to spread the word of her degenerate behavior. thumb down

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 03:06 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Upon watching the video, I must say I am disgusted with how hot and fun Alexandria seems to have been in college. I'm fuming, and will do all in my power to spread the word of her degenerate behavior. thumb down

laughing out loud

Imagine if this became some twisted parallel to the Kavanaugh hearing, and five guys came out and claimed to have been with her.... The GOP (and maybe even the establishment Democrats) would take their testimonies alone as their absolute proof that she is a sick and depraved whore with no moral compass...which would be completely ****ed up and unfair of them, but all too predictable.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 03:15 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

laughing out loud

Imagine if this became some twisted parallel to the Kavanaugh hearing, and five guys came out and claimed to have been with her.... The GOP (and maybe even the establishment Democrats) would take their testimonies alone as their absolute proof that she is a sick and depraved whore with no moral compass...which would be completely ****ed up and unfair of them, but all too predictable.

5 guys? Would that be a problem with you? You a prude? I think the kavanaugh situation was much more about consent. But sure.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 03:43 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 03:45 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by truejedi
5 guys? Would that be a problem with you? You a prude? I think the kavanaugh situation was much more about consent. But sure.

Are you being sarcastic and playing along, or did you misunderstand my point?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 03:51 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

People talk about Trump derangement syndrome, but it seems there is now such a thing as Cortez Derangement Syndrome, because someone posting this as if it's some something to be insulted by is laughable and just shows them to be morons. Something about her really seems to bother some people on the right.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 04:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Dadu thinks She is hot and has a nice smile?

Wow. How standards have fallen.

Along with IQ score values as well, but then that is how Democrats get into office.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 04:14 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by BackFire
People talk about Trump derangement syndrome, but it seems there is now such a thing as Cortez Derangement Syndrome, because someone posting this as if it's some something to be insulted by is laughable and just shows them to be morons. Something about her really seems to bother some people on the right.

The fact that she's a young non-white woman with progressive ideas, a quick wit, and political power?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 04:14 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I d watched it a few times. Now I want to be footloose

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 04:16 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The fact that she's a young non-white woman with progressive ideas, a quick wit, and political power?

QUICK aint the Word I hear most use when they use with the WIT to describer her intelligence.

eek!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 04:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Flyattractor
QUICK aint the Word I hear most use when they use with the WIT to describer her intelligence.

eek!

That's because you're listening to fellow retards.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 04:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you think the reaction to her dancing is bad just wait until she has an extra scoop of ice cream. Shit's gonna get real bad real quick.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 05:47 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Surtur
If you think the reaction to her dancing is bad just wait until she has an extra scoop of ice cream. Shit's gonna get real bad real quick.

Well, shit, they've tried everything else. They'd might as well give it a shot.

To date, they've attacked her for her wardrobe, her job as a bartender, a a couple of misspoken statements during her campaign, where she went to college, where she lived when she went to college, how she paid for college, for not being able to afford housing in Washington D.C. before earning her salary as a Congresswoman, and now for dancing in a video apparently promoting her alma mater.

It's ****ing ridiculous.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 05:59 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, shit, they've tried everything else. They'd might as well give it a shot.

To date, they've attacked her for her wardrobe, her job as a bartender, a a couple of misspoken statements during her campaign, where she went to college, where she lived when she went to college, how she paid for college, for not being able to afford housing in Washington D.C. before earning her salary as a Congresswoman, and now for dancing in a video apparently promoting her alma mater.

It's ****ing ridiculous.

Insane! They'll call her complicit in natural disasters next, just watch.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 06:00 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote