KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk runs a [weaker] JLA gauntlet!!

Hulk runs a [weaker] JLA gauntlet!!
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Daredevil clearly forgot to mention THE HULK here:

https://i.imgur.com/aosggmI.png

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Senses are senses.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:27 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yeah, apparently.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I don't think we'll get Hulk's super vision, sadly.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 08:05 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Imagine someone claiming to be a hulk fan being so inept at debating that you can't even argue that Hulk can beat Metamorpho.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 10:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It's possible he can't get past Mera lol.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 10:27 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Faceless808
Wouldn't the freeze spell be considered an incapacitation? And the dialog suggested that Zatanna held back on killing Lobo, even when he was goading her to do it. And BFR is on.

Although FS can't manipulate organic matter, he could affect the surroundings, e.g. gravity, the ground and the air.

Not saying that either would win against the Hulk, but I can see a few stalemates in the JLA lineup.
when machine man beat the Hulk, he simply cancelled the gravity equation as I remember.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 11:09 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Imagine someone claiming to be a hulk fan being so inept at debating that you can't even argue that Hulk can beat Metamorpho.

laughing out loud

Not arguing for anyone here because the majority of you are DC trolls that bash Thor, Hulk and Surfer. There's no convincing anyone here who Hulk would win against. Now I will post showings proving your claims wrong "when i feel like it". Dark already mentioned the showing I was talking about but debating Hulk beating ANYONE against outright DC tards is a waste.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 02:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Nice. Carver is finally seeing the truth of forum. His eyesight is as keen as Hulk's in seeing the unseen.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 02:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

People like Damborgson, rage, Celey, not naming everyone... doesnt even debate here that much anymore. It's usually the same group that is debating pages in a thread. The same people. Lol... I dont even debate on here as much as I use too. A ban of individuals here...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 02:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Not arguing for anyone here because the majority of you are DC trolls that bash Thor, Hulk and Surfer. There's no convincing anyone here who Hulk would win against. Now I will post showings proving your claims wrong "when i feel like it". Dark already mentioned the showing I was talking about but debating Hulk beating ANYONE against outright DC tards is a waste.

laughing out loud

This is Hillary Clinton level of playing victim to "DC trolls".

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 02:44 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

This is Hillary Clinton level of playing victim to "DC trolls".

Lol, it isn't playing victim, you all are killing the forum and dont even know it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:03 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Lol, it isn't playing victim, you all are killing the forum and dont even know it.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:05 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:10 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Celery, reported for not debating.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:15 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:16 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Celery, reported for not debating.

I do recall spending pages in ownage discussion thread recently with some dc fanboy. Or was that all a dream...?

It must be because apparently I don't post much anymore.

laughing

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:19 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Celery! Every thread I go in, I mutter "That damned Celery better be there." Alas, he is not.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Could be worse.

SmellyHymen17.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:25 PM
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I do recall spending pages in ownage discussion thread recently with some dc fanboy. Or was that all a dream...?

It must be because apparently I don't post much anymore.

laughing

confused

You dont post NEARLY as much as you do.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 04:35 PM