KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Young Justice Season 3

Young Justice Season 3
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

I learned in this show that regardless of the medium [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Terra is going to be "Terra"...and Deathstroke stuff

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 06:28 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Will we get to see an underage Terra Bang with Deathstroke like in that one Titan's DC AU Toon?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 06:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That bit with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cyborg was far more graphic than I was expecting.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Will we get to see an underage Terra Bang with Deathstroke like in that one Titan's DC AU Toon?

In that one? It was implied in the original comic arc (and subsequent call-backs) that they were banging too, to the point that DC actually recently retconned it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 03:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by -Pr-
That bit with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cyborg was far more graphic than I was expecting.

In that one? It was implied in the original comic arc (and subsequent call-backs) that they were banging too, to the point that DC actually recently retconned it.

Yeah. It was funny. They way they drew the characters it made it look like DS was doing a 12 year old.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 04:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They shouldn't have retconned it either, imo.

Have you watched any of the episodes from this week? There's a good one with Batman, Katana and Metamorpho going to Santa Prisca.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 11:11 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Flyattractor
No... I Do Not Watch The Show. I am not interested in it. That is why I only watched the Lobo Fight. That I WAS Interested in!

And I knew OF HALO from Old Continuity, and I pretty much figured out her powers AFTER She Survived.

Face The Facts Jack. YJ is a DRAMA Show....and just because you put in Sex, Violence and Death don't mean I am automatically going to be Interested in it. I prefer My Sex,Violence and Death be FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Drama tends NOT to be Fun!

That and the DC Streaming service aint really put out anything I feel like paying to watch yet....except for the old Superfriends Toons. That shit I love!!!!!!

this

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 08:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ah okay. Was asking just in case you'd changed your mind. I mean, all the best comics have drama. There was a good fight in one of the episodes, a 3 on 3 with no kids involved. Short, but still good. It's probably on youtube now... Yup.

I'd get DC universe if it was available outside of America.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 08:29 PM
Flyattractor

I like Fun Drama. Not Drama Bomb Drama.

YJ leans more towards the Bomb Drama.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2019 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so i binged watched episodes 7 thru 13.. i liked the batman, metamorpho and katana episode.. As I whle this series has been pretty good.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 28th, 2019 04:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I finished all the eps of this first half a season(the second half is out this summer).

It was quite good. There was a lot more death and graphic scenes than in the original series. I'm guessing this is because it's airing on DC's own netflix-type program so they can get away with more.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Poor Ocean Master....decapitated

Nice to see Lady Shiva too.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 05:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow so the 2nd half of the season began earlier this month. So I won't be checking out any new episodes until this Thursday. Wednesday morning I have a surgery and I will have to stay in the hospital until Thursday morning, so I plan to wait so I can watch some YJ when I get home from surgery.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2019 05:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watching it, lol at one point Superman exclaims "great scott!". F*cking clown.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2019 03:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm all caught up on the 5 episodes released so far, more new ones are out tomorrow. Decent season, nice to see Beast Boy step up.

Oh and Halo is now some [SPOILER - highlight to read]: lesbian? Okay lol

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 01:31 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 01:25 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harper/Livewire is definitely bi. And Halo would be bi too. They both have boyfriends. Well Halo is some weird kinda thing that is attracted to people because of her mother box shenanigans.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 02:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also Klarion The Witch Boy brings the nightmare fuel...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And it turns out whoops Halo is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: dying.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 02:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Latest episode was excellent. Seeing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lex get owned like that was awesome. G. Gordon Godfrey is one of the best characters too. Meanwhile Batman and his group are playing people like chess pieces, just like The Light used to do

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 24th, 2019 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 02:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Aquaman is now [SPOILER - highlight to read]: gay? Hmm.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 01:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

They better give thi show a 4th season..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 05:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wanna punch that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: b*tch doctor jace in the face

Old Post Aug 18th, 2019 01:23 PM