KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Current Avengers vs Rebirth Justice League

The Current Avengers vs Rebirth Justice League
Started by: XLR87T3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Adamantium gets ripped by Morlun thumb up

But yes. Am curious as to why the JL needed to be nerfed, and why Cyborg drawing on the entire Multiverse isn't being hyped up...

Is that a low showing for Adamantium or a high showing for Morlun?

What did Cyborg do with that power. Huļk draws his power from a Universe but people still make threads of him fighting Kalibak and Doomsday. What's your point here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 02:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Is that a low showing for Adamantium or a high showing for Morlun?

What did Cyborg do with that power. Huļk draws his power from a Universe but people still make threads of him fighting Kalibak and Doomsday. What's your point here.

He BFRd people. Something that current Hulk is still vulnerable to.

As Morlun has a high average (I haven't seen low strength showings from him.....Spidey even said he punched harder than Hulk), I wouldn't say its a low showing for adamantium.

I'm just saying it's not as if it's unheard of. Rare, yes, but not impossible.

A shield made with the elemental power of creation.....Now that's a pretty high feat.

Like Hulk overloading vibranium. That's never been done. A higher feat than breaking adamantium, to me.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 02:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He BFRd people. Something that current Hulk is still vulnerable to.

As Morlun has a high average (I haven't seen low strength showings from him.....Spidey even said he punched harder than Hulk), I wouldn't say its a low showing for adamantium.

I'm just saying it's not as if it's unheard of. Rare, yes, but not impossible.

A shield made with the elemental power of creation.....Now that's a pretty high feat.

Like Hulk overloading vibranium. That's never been done. A higher feat than breaking adamantium, to me.

Did someone break the shield made with elemental power of creation (whatever that means)?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 03:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Ha,meant wading through it.

The feat was posted on the previous page. I'm surprised you're so tenacious in this thread, when you don't seem to be answering questions in other threads (Phantom Zone having only one planet, Poseidon fighting Superman).

I'm sure you have your reasons though thumb up

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 04:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Seriously?

(please log in to view the image)

And it had the power of entire creation powering it.

This?

I'll respond on the other threads.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 04:14 PM
DarkSaint85

Yah. You're saying it's `like` Hulk (who isn't in this thread, and more pertinently, assraped the Avengers lol) wading through that adamantium destroying attack.

I mean, fine, OK, if you think it's the same. But A: who cares, Hulk isn't on the team, and B: you saying it's the same actually means you're implying Superman would do something similar to the Avengers.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 04:21 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

This?

I'll respond on the other threads.

I'll look forward to your lying.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 04:42 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yah. You're saying it's `like` Hulk (who isn't in this thread, and more pertinently, assraped the Avengers lol) wading through that adamantium destroying attack.

I mean, fine, OK, if you think it's the same. But A: who cares, Hulk isn't on the team, and B: you saying it's the same actually means you're implying Superman would do something similar to the Avengers.

I agree, he isn't in this thread, so lets get off of that topic. I can mention She Hulk withstanding the energy of a Celestial in its place. Celestials have fts we can use as a measurement of her showing.

I never mentioned Hulk showing in as a reference of Superman being able to do it. Go back and reread my post. Also, I'm asking for the durability you'll have to be at to withstand wading through this energy (didnt see this part).

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 05:26 PM
carver9

I dont even think you all read majority of the issue, it's an important part in the comic that stands out on what you all are using as a ft. TWO main parts...

Lol, it attacks the brain (it's a mental ft) AND Batman and Kendra assisted Superman and Martian Manhunter. They were literally inside of Superman and the Martian body.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/40...144922.jpg.html

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 07:51 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Few things about that Mad Thinker showing.

First of all, it's not a pure durability feat - it's a transmutation resistance feat. Hulk happens to have plenty of those, him resisting Grey Gargoyle's touch is a nice example.

So again, it's not a sheer durability feat and shouldn't be treated as such. Just like Hulk seeing ghosts doesn't mean he has better senses than Daredevil or Wolverine.

One more thing - as DarkSaint85 already said years ago - Thinker's tech was only inspired by Ultron's. That's all we know. And the one feat we've got to see was when it failed on Waid's Hulk.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 07:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I dont even think you all read majority of the issue, it's an important part in the comic that stands out on what you all are using as a ft. TWO main parts...

Lol, it attacks the brain (it's a mental ft) AND Batman and Kendra assisted Superman and Martian Manhunter. They were literally inside of Superman and the Martian body.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/40...144922.jpg.html

It affects both body and mind. Batman flat out states it.

"The only bodies in this team that can resist the pathogenic mutation". And that was before they had to breach the energy sorrounding the totality.

How does having someone inside their bodies enhances their physical durability carter? And why do you keep on lying?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 09:25 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
It affects both body and mind. Batman flat out states it.

"The only bodies in this team that can resist the pathogenic mutation". And that was before they had to breach the energy sorrounding the totality.

How does having someone inside their bodies enhances their physical durability carter? And why do you keep on lying?

Superman literally states the attack hits the mind immediately and Batman say with a bit of HELF STAVING OFF THE CELLS.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 11:37 PM
xJLxKing

Superman literally states the attack hits the mind immediately and Batman say with a bit of HELF STAVING OFF THE CELLS.

Serious question Carver, did you actually read the JL issues ?
Do you know the help that batman is referring to?

Going off by how you're replying, it comes off as you not even reading the comics. You're just responding.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:06 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Look, right.

This is the guy who misread 'natural' as 'neutral'. Who misread 'an impossible planet' as 'the only planet'. Who confused Poseidon with Drogue. Confused Huntress with Enchantress. Thought Aquaman stabbing Darkseid was fanart. Was sure that Cyborg using his white noise cannon was in the cartoon only. Thought that WWH regenerated his limbs after Kitty Pryde phased him into the ground.

Carver has a way of seeing things. One that embellishes Hulk, and one that denigrates DC. He gives incredible leeway to one, but not the other.

At the end, he'll just say 'well, I'm done', then leave, only to rear his head again in another thread.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:19 AM
Senor Cage

Carver is just trolling you guys.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:24 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Serious question Carver, did you actually read the JL issues ?
Do you know the help that batman is referring to?

Going off by how you're replying, it comes off as you not even reading the comics. You're just responding.

I'm reading what's in the scan. Batman literally tells us what his purpose was/is.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 01:04 AM
carver9

Look, right.

This is the guy who misread 'natural' as 'neutral'. Who misread 'an impossible planet' as 'the only planet'. Who confused Poseidon with Drogue. Confused Huntress with Enchantress. Thought Aquaman stabbing Darkseid was fanart. Was sure that Cyborg using his white noise cannon was in the cartoon only. Thought that WWH regenerated his limbs after Kitty Pryde phased him into the ground.

Carver has a way of seeing things. One that embellishes Hulk, and one that denigrates DC. He gives incredible leeway to one, but not the other.

At the end, he'll just say 'well, I'm done', then leave, only to rear his head again in another thread.

Dont do that Mr. Midnighter bfrs in every match with the door. I asked a question about Poseidon. I dont know why you're not grasping this. You seem like a smart guy.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 01:05 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Look, right.

Carver has sharp vision just like his name entails. He's seeing things for what they really are, as opposed to surface level blur.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 01:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I'm with Carla9

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 01:32 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Carver.. wut do u think of the Oneplus 6t and Asus Zenfone 5z?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 01:34 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote