KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » ABC fires Jeremy Kappell Fired for Slipping up on air

ABC fires Jeremy Kappell Fired for Slipping up on air
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Noun: hissy fit, "an angry outburst or tantrum."

^ If the show fits, Surt.

Anyhow, care to answer the question?

Go one week without misusing a word and I'll be glad to respond smile

EDIT: Scratch that, go 72 hours.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Go one week without misusing a word and I'll be glad to respond smile

EDIT: Scratch that, go 72 hours.

That's twice now; I'll consider your dodging as proof you know you're wrong in your claims then. Moving on.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's twice now; I'll consider your dodging as proof you know you're wrong in your claims then. Moving on.

Nope, my claim is correct. Go 72 hours without misusing a word.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
A simple and pleasing outcome smile

Going to let Surt continue his hissy fit alone.

I'm mostly impartial here; I understand why the network fired him, they're covering their own asses, as who knows what this guy could say next on the air. In the end, it's his fault; he's the one that said it; accept the repercussions like an adult. eg I accept that if I called one of my Black coworkers a racial slur, I'd get fired.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going to let Surt continue his hissy fit alone.

I'm mostly impartial here; I understand why the network fired him, they're covering their own asses, as who knows what this guy could say next on the air. In the end, it's his fault; he's the one that said it; accept the repercussions like an adult.

And because you had the same attitude over the James Gunn debacle, I respect this thumb up

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:15 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

eg I accept that if I called one of my Black coworkers a racial slur, I'd get fired.

That's because you're a big boy and understand action/consequence

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And because you had the same attitude over the James Gunn debacle, I respect this thumb up

Your hissy fits here aside, I in fact did (see thread as proof), I said I understood why Disney fired Gunn, because they're a family based corporation and they have to cover themselves, even though what Gunn said whole distasteful, wasn't legit pedophilia.

You on the other hand first attacked Disney for firing him, then you attacked Disney when the rumors where that he might be hired all under the flag of "something, something LEFTIST!!!1!". I explained to you that Disney is a multi-billion international corporation, they're not "Leftist" or even "Rightist".

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
That's because you're a big boy and understand action/consequence

Yup thumb up

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:20 PM
dadudemon

Re: ABC fires Jeremy Kappell Fired for Slipping up on air

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/jeremy-kappell/

Here is the video

As usual, CNN then decides to call it a racial slur.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/us/n...slur/index.html

Clearly wasn't a racial slur. Saying Martin Luther King Jr fast apparently can end your life and career now.

What the **** has happened to this world.

I cannot hear what he said at all.

Does anyone have a better video? Perhaps the raw video and not a mobile phone recording of a TV? I looked and I cannot find anything better. The article does not say exactly what he said or what stumbled words he said.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He said "Martin Luther Coon Park"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:45 PM
dadudemon

He said "Martin Luther Coon Park"

No matter how many time I listen to it, I cannot hear that. It just sounds like he's stumbling over his words.

Edit - Thanks for clarifying. Stupid article is such an SJW-scared place that they can't even do proper journalism. Back in the day, you put the offensive thing in quotes and you were not afraid to post the facts and quotes from people. It was part of the job. Now they can't even do their job because they are too busy pandering to the retarded hysterical SJWs.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It sounds, to me at least, like he's saying "coon". Then again, I was sure I heard Elmo swearing in that Sesame Street video, so my hearing might be tricking me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Expected to still see Surt trigger posting on my return, happily surprised and pleased for him he's having a break. thumb up

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 07:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
No matter how many time I listen to it, I cannot hear that. It just sounds like he's stumbling over his words.

Edit - Thanks for clarifying. Stupid article is such an SJW-scared place that they can't even do proper journalism. Back in the day, you put the offensive thing in quotes and you were not afraid to post the facts and quotes from people. It was part of the job. Now they can't even do their job because they are too busy pandering to the retarded hysterical SJWs.

Im still trying to figure out if he was fired over this why does Joy Reid have a job?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 07:56 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your hissy fits here aside, I in fact did (see thread as proof), I said I understood why Disney fired Gunn, because they're a family based corporation and they have to cover themselves, even though what Gunn said whole distasteful, wasn't legit pedophilia.

You on the other hand first attacked Disney for firing him, then you attacked Disney when the rumors where that he might be hired all under the flag of "something, something LEFTIST!!!1!". I explained to you that Disney is a multi-billion international corporation, they're not "Leftist" or even "Rightist".

You blamed right wing trolls for getting him fired lol.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 07:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You blamed right wing trolls for getting him fired lol.

You're spinning again. I blamed your Alt-Right buddy Mike Cernovich for dumping the emails (because he did it), I also said I understood why Disney had to fire Gunn, despite the clearly tasteless but not legit pedo comments Gunn made years ago.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 08:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're spinning again. I blamed your Alt-Right buddy Mike Cernovich for dumping the emails (because he did it), I also said I understood why Disney had to fire Gunn, despite the clearly tasteless but not legit pedo comments Gunn made years ago.

I'm talking about tweets, he noted tweets and you placed some of the blame on him for daring to point them out, but okay thumb up

It seems we can agree to disagree here, I don't feel what he did was racist. Not unless he has a history of this.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 08:16 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah no racism on "accidentally" calling someone a coin in front of millions... clearly. thumb up

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 08:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm talking about tweets, he noted tweets and you placed some of the blame on him for daring to point them out, but okay thumb up

It seems we can agree to disagree here, I don't feel what he did was racist. Not unless he has a history of this.
Typo. Replace "emails" with "tweets" and nothing really changes thumb up

If you don't think calling a Black man a "coon" is racist, okay then; that's your demon. As I said, I overall impartial here; though I fully understand why his network fired him.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 8th, 2019 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 08:28 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah no racism on "accidentally" calling someone a coin in front of millions... clearly. thumb up

coon*

And it sounds like his brain messed up and he combined King and Junior and got "kunior."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 08:28 PM