KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do voters buy in to Beto and Warren race card

Why do voters buy in to Beto and Warren race card
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's not good enough, I want to literally be Hitler.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 11:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Beto could conceivably do very well if he ran in 2020 IMO, he's someone I'd be concerned about. Warren is just kinda a joke electorally imo

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 11:56 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
No, I didn't know anything about his heritage, and I don't really give a shit.

Hmm, do you think you would feel the same if Trump said his new nickname was Juan and that he’s Mexican?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 11:59 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Beto could conceivably do very well if he ran in 2020 IMO, he's someone I'd be concerned about. Warren is just kinda a joke electorally imo

Yeah I agree.

I've heard that secretly Trump's people are kinda scared of Beto because they see the potential he has and if he gets hot he could be another electric Obama like figure who could become very difficult to stop.

With Warren, yeah she could probably eke out a win if things are going really badly in 2020 in this country, but I don't really see any conservatives quaking in their boots about her.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 11:59 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

In order for Beto to win he has to take down like the 30 other people running

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:00 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
In order for Beto to win he has to take down like the 30 other people running

Yes, whoever wins will have to do that, that's how primaries work.

If I had to pick who I think is the most likely candidate to make it out of the primaries and become the nominee I'd probably go with Kamala Harris, especially since California is going to have more say than normal in picking the candidate.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:02 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Beto runs the nickname is super easy: Beto the Beta.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:04 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

When I typed his name in the post above I initially typed "Beta" before correcting it.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:06 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Yes, whoever wins will have to do that, that's how primaries work.

If I had to pick who I think is the most likely candidate to make it out of the primaries and become the nominee I'd probably go with Kamala Harris, especially since California is going to have more say than normal in picking the candidate.

She has no chance tbh. She way to left wing.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:06 AM
BackFire

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
She has no chance tbh. She way to left wing.

Bernie was further to the left than she is and the evidence suggests that he probably would have beaten Trump in the general had he been the nominee.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:08 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hillary treated Bernie with kid gloves. This next election gloves are off.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 12:08 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Why doesn't Warren have a chance?

Really depends on what the climate is in 2020 and how ruined Trump's left the economy.

This is fair.

Who knows WTF Trump will do to ruin his 2020 bid.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 02:32 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I think a lot of Trumper people are going to be surprised with how well Warren does in the primary; she may not get the nom, but being part of say the last three in a large primary (as this one is claimed to be) is an accomplishment. Trump's already shitting himself over her and she's not officially cast in her bid yet.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 05:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think a lot of Trumper people are going to be surprised with how well Warren does in the primary; she may not get the nom, but being part of say the last three in a large primary (as this one is claimed to be) is an accomplishment. Trump's already shitting himself over her and she's not officially cast in her bid yet.

Post Trump shitting himself over her and nope making fun of her isn't shitting himself.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 05:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Post Trump shitting himself over her and nope making fun of her isn't shitting himself.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 06:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You made a claim...surely you can back it up?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 06:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You made a claim...surely you can back it up?

^ Sam guy who told me this:

I'm not here to do your homework for you. Google it.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Sam guy who told me this:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

erm Look if you don't wanna tell me it's cool, but I was talking about a pretty specific thing you could actually research. Right now we're talking about your specific opinion about something, that's not something I can just google. So I ask again: how do you feel Trump shit himself over Warren?

I know you're not dumb enough to suggest his making fun of her is him shitting himself, so I am curious as to what you feel he did that shows this.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:15 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ideo-at-dentist

Guy live streams him getting his teeth cleaned to talk about the border.

Im sure this will endear him to all.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 02:08 AM